Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

webfact

20 minutes ago, getreal said:

You should listen to your wife.

He has lost his job, his house has been egged and the police are involved.

The thais liked it because it was reported. That is what your wife told you.

You were met with silence because she couldnt be bothered explaining to you. Let me guess, you cant understand thai.

Now if you are man enough, go and tell you were wrong and apologise.

Next time she is silent consider that you are probably wrong again.

I agree. the like is not to like but to press like to push up the views n likes of the post to make it viral. 

My wife sometimes go silence when i talk alittle too much too. its call giving in cos she loves u. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...duhh....no kidding....

...one of the many 'gods' that are worshipped in this land.....

....'Buddhism' is just another pretense.....

...should be charged with assault at least.....

...but doubt he will be...for 'obvious' reasons.....

...but 'people' like that should get a taste of what they dish out ....in the comfort and security of their friends....and their 'status'....

I think this a case of someone taking advantage of higher social standing.  He obviously bullied the motorcycle rider.  This type of thing is completely unacceptable and I hope the driver of the Mini gets fired and banned from his job.  Assault charges wouldn't hurt either.

hahaha a mini.... shiiite 3MB car a luxury car :-) for mickey mouse maybe.

And I would have kicked the white shirt as soon as  a sound came from his stupid voice.

Sad that I never have a chance to kick anyone because I drive a REAL luxury car hahaha...

2 hours ago, koolaukid said:

I think this a case of someone taking advantage of higher social standing.  He obviously bullied the motorcycle rider.  This type of thing is completely unacceptable and I hope the driver of the Mini gets fired and banned from his job.  Assault charges wouldn't hurt either.

So bitter ! have you been poor all your life ? hahaha...

3 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

These "likes" and "thumbs-up" things are moronic.

For instance the letters page in a certain local newspaper has a thumbs-up?

If you "like" it does that mean you agree with all the views expressed in all the letters published? Just stupid for stupid people.

Seems the "Edit" button has gone?

I was going to add:

The "thumbs-up and like" work on TV as you are simply approving or agreeing with a post and it is not ambiguous.

Also I do suspect many of the "likes" for the clip on YouTube were done to show that people disagree with what this man did and wanted to see Justice done for the poor young man who was battered and humiliated by a pseudo-celebrity nobody in a crappy car.

23 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these <deleted> bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

I understand fully understand what you are saying.  I've had it happen to my car and bike even in the States. But it is just not normal for anyone anywhere to grab a person and start to slap them around. When I started this video and saw the guy grab him and we aren't talking about a small person once I saw him get slapped I thought the other guy was going to get the shit kicked out of him. I applaud the guy for his restraint for whatever reason?  Look at it from your own perspective, if you by accident scratch a person car he comes out pull you and slap you around is this truly acceptable?  Was this really necessary? the guy is a disgraced, lost his job,  car repossessed?  House repossessed for what? because he was on T.V. got to think he is above all other Thais that he can act like a bully. 

Last, living here I doubt  majority of Thais driving small C.C. engine bikes have any insurance at all. 

Edited by thailand49

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 5:13 AM, Thechook said:
10 hours ago, Asiang said:

hahaha a mini.... shiiite 3MB car a luxury car :-) for mickey mouse maybe.

And I would have kicked the white shirt as soon as  a sound came from his stupid voice.

Sad that I never have a chance to kick anyone because I drive a REAL luxury car hahaha...

Truly, A comment straight out of the public school sandbox,  complete with brainless aggression, and "my-toy-is-bigger-than-yours" boasting.

.....and (haha) self-congratulation of dimwit humour. 

On 11/7/2016 at 10:06 AM, seancbk said:

I think you'll find that the term Luxury when applied to goods is a worldwide term meaning expensive, desirable and high quality; and has been for as long as I can remember.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxury_goods

Because of the tax on cars even a mini cooper is an expensive vehicle and therefore fits into the luxury bracket.

expensive, desirable and high quality;

a mini fits into only one of those categories so is not luxury just expensive.

2 hours ago, Keesters said:

Because, sadly, from a very young age he was probably told to respect those who have more money than him.

or maybe he didn't retaliate because he had an IQ of more than his shoe size and witnessed too many drunken farang bar brawls