Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

webfact

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luxury car???? it's a shitty little MG or Cooper me thinks?

And a shitty little white collar driver with spidy tentacles, motorcycle guy could have mangled him with one shove of his fist......

Edited by AlQaholic

Try this shit with me or one of my students, tough guy, (I teach self-defense).... ! You will get the surprise of your life! Holding the guy and calling the police? Okay, nothing wrong with that, but you keep your hands to yourself no matter who you are!

Edited by SamuiAxe

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

Khaosod has a vid of the guy at the police station.

https://www.facebook.com/khaosod/videos/1944359248914358/

Would have loved to see him get on his knees and prostrate to the guy he punched in the face, if it was me being grabbed by the jacket, I would have introduced his nose to my forehead in about 0.00000001 of one second, total coward, sized up his mark, probably a woman hitter as well, I'm done with this pussy ! 

Edited by 4MyEgo

Video is wonderful, you don't need a translation of Thai to understand the everyday danger may not be worth touring to see a few elephants, a temple or two, and a bit of  shopping for Chinese trinkets in a market floating or not.

1 hour ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these f...g bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

Accidents do happen, and I doubt the guy tried to piss off, after all, he was standing there across the road, wasn't he ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

3 minutes ago, Keesters said:

As do many of the car drivers as this video shows. 4 wheels does NOT make you better than 2.

4 wheels do make you better than 2 wheels. And the more tonnage your car has, the better it is......My 2 ton of car is much better than that little pregnant skateboard of a mini.....

The car owner had a grievance but the arrogant POS was out of order hitting the motorcycle rider. The guy hit looked like a handy lad and could probably have easily fattened the car driver. I think he realised the car driver was some sort of HISO so resisted the temptatation. He did the right thing. Having said that these small motorcycle riders are a menace. 

21 minutes ago, Keesters said:

As do many of the car drivers as this video shows. 4 wheels does NOT make you better than 2.

Totally agree, I have a car and I ride a bike, surely drivers understand who comes worse off in a collision.

I mingle it with bikes day in, day out in my 6 month old car, its just a car, if it gets scratched and someone pisses off, well that's life, its a car, its bound to get a scratch, a ding, a dent, that's why you have insurance.

He could have easily just detained the kid, he wasn't resisting, he wasn't going anywhere, the mini driver has a small dick in my opinion, he is just a show pony, to punch someone in the face who is not a threat in a non threatening situation just goes to show your materialistic and a weakling.

Edited by 4MyEgo

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

Your wife is absolutely right.

People don't click like because they appreciate the behavior of the man in the video. They click like because they appreciate the fact it got uploaded.

Another Don't you know who I am, hi-so, we are the "good people" self entiteled, squeezer that thinks they are better than the rest of the people. 

Man he is lucky he got this bloke and not some one that won't tacke sh*t from another person or it could be a diferent story all together...  And which TV station dose this squeezer work for?   Let me guess, the junta's TV network?

1 hour ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these <deleted> bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

Neither is a repaired nose. This imbacile needed to be taught a lesson in street justice, if not, he will make a good girlfriend for someone in jail.

39 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

Luxury car???? it's a shitty little MG or Cooper me thinks?

And a shitty little white collar driver with spidy tentacles, motorcycle guy could have mangled him with one shove of his fist......

Methinks you're wrong. It's an expensive Mini Cooper, late model, produced by BMW. Yes, driven by a complete arse but a modestly expensive toy for rich boys and girls. A far cry from what Issigonis designed nearly 60 years ago.

31 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

4 wheels do make you better than 2 wheels. And the more tonnage your car has, the better it is......My 2 ton of car is much better than that little pregnant skateboard of a mini.....

If you believe that then you are the same as the &lt;deleted&gt; in the video.

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

Liking a post on Facebook does not mean always mean you like the actions being shown, it can also mean you like that it was posted and the person has been outed.

Also there are now different types of Like.... there is the normal like, the love it like, the angry like, the sad like, the laughing like and the shocked like.   

The count of 58000 likes doesn't say how many were of each type.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

after taxes a mini cooper is an expensive car in thailand and viewed by many thais as a special car

World excluding Thailand: luxury = the state of great comfort

Thailand: luxury = expensive

2 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Liking a post on Facebook does not mean always mean you like the actions being shown, it can also mean you like that it was posted and the person has been outed.

Also there are now different types of Like.... there is the normal like, the love it like, the angry like, the sad like, the laughing like and the shocked like.   

The count of 58000 likes doesn't say how many were of each type.

Exactly. I often wonder at the likes attached to a shocking video of child abuse or a horrific traffic or shooting accident.