Thousands join anti-Trump protests around country 

webfact

4 hours ago, silent said:

If you must, let's be a little less subjective in what read into and selectively heard. 

Did I even mention the FBI component of DT's rantings?

No,. but since you read that into it

Your the only one reading thing into anything....and doing a crap job of it.

My post was literal.....I said what I heard was......

As for the point your trying to fertilize ....it is yours alone.

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh, for sure the response will be that they don't count. They are just rednecks clinging to their guns and their bibles. Only the PC liberals that live in the blue bits are worthy of being counted as real people.

NB those PC liberals are the ones burning stuff in the streets, using vile language and destroying their own flag. Bunch of big babies.

I worked in one of those deep red areas in Virginia for a few years. They have guns allright cuz boys start hunting with their Dad by the time they are in grade school and they know how to use them. The many that I met were are also outstanding, grass roots individuals who would give you the shirt off their backs if you were in need.  

6 minutes ago, Merzik said:

The Federal Reserve issued a report a month ago that said that 7 out of 10 Americains do not have $1,000 in savings. Let that sink in. $1,000. The middle class has almost vanished. The economy is booming for the 1% but not for the rest of us.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Do you believe Trump is going to make it better for this people?

The truth is,  Hillary Clinton should be indicted, tried  and sent to prison.  
download.jpg.5eeb1fb844a3b8642fd0031c4277ed3b.jpg

This should have happened to both of the Clintons in the 1990's as well. Amazing that she got this far. Like Myer Lanskey she will probably never see a jail cell in her life...but at least she lost her biggest election of her life.

Yes. Less of our needless foreign wars, better trade deals, limiting immigration ( like FDR did in our last serious economic crisis), less business regulation and serious reform of the organized corruption of our political class by lobbies are all examples. There is much to please even Bernie supporters ( without any of the PC rubbish like BLM however ) His first 100 day plan ( not the onion version) is outstanding.

57 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Seems you are the only one  with an operational crystal ball hear.

The rest of have to wait and see how it goes. Fortunately, the vast majority of us will accept the outcome of this election and support  and encourage our future president to fulfill his election promises. If he doesnt then we vote for another and do the process over.

7 hours ago, Publicus said:

Hillary Clinton received the majority of the national Popular Vote. The right ignores the fact as they prepare to start pumping power in their absolute control of Washington, to include especially FBI, and the many cyber intelligence agencies.  

CNN has just projected Trump wins the popular vote.  http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

If you want democracy then you have to be adult enough to accept results that don't suit you!

There's a lot of little witch lovers that seem to have gone missing, now they can't have what they want for a while.

Now they know how the other half felt for so long.

I'm not sure I get it here.  90% of the vitriol seems to be coming from the those who support Mr Trump.  I guess the rest of the world can only be happy that he seems to be more of a statesman and a more skillful leader of a nation than his campaign suggested he would be.  Why don't winners and losers stop bitching (or in some cases protesting in the streets because they don't agree with his previous statements) and give the man a bloody chance to see what he does?

He did win after all.

33 minutes ago, Dtrump said:

CNN has just projected Trump wins the popular vote.  http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

You'd better read your link again. Trump is still about 200,000 below Clinton with the Popular Vote. The numbers are still changing though.

Clinton: 59,978,469

Trump: 59,724,041

The point is that Trump won by the Electoral College, not by the Popular Vote. Personally, I don't think matters who won. Neither are worthwhile.

20 minutes ago, AmeriThai said:

You'd better read your link again. Trump is still about 200,000 below Clinton with the Popular Vote. The numbers are still changing though.

Clinton: 59,978,469

Trump: 59,724,041

The point is that Trump won by the Electoral College, not by the Popular Vote. Personally, I don't think matters who won. Neither are worthwhile.

The popular vote is entirely irrelevant as long as the USA has such a stupid way of voting.

23 minutes ago, Slip said:

I'm not sure I get it here.  90% of the vitriol seems to be coming from the those who support Mr Trump.  I guess the rest of the world can only be happy that he seems to be more of a statesman and a more skillful leader of a nation than his campaign suggested he would be.  Why don't winners and losers stop bitching (or in some cases protesting in the streets because they don't agree with his previous statements) and give the man a bloody chance to see what he does?

He did win after all.

I think you nailed it when you use the word " vitriol". I think this is what D. Trump projected all along his campaign. And it did work as honey to some of gis core supporters who now sit next to extremist groups  and KKK wtill feeling conformtable.

Yous expect a candidate to project intelligence and charisma , but this is no more effective.

Let's see what kind of a dream team he will constitue to realize his Platform. Let's hope.

6 minutes ago, uptheos said:

The popular vote is entirely irrelevant as long as the USA has such a stupid way of voting.

I completely agree. Since it's the Electoral College votes that actually choose who will be president, the Popular Vote is essentially meaningless. The Electoral College is suppose to follow the will of the public, but they will vote however they want to, even if it's not in line with the Popular Vote which they're suppose to represent.

1 hour ago, Merzik said:

Yes. Less of our needless foreign wars, better trade deals, limiting immigration ( like FDR did in our last serious economic crisis), less business regulation and serious reform of the organized corruption of our political class by lobbies are all examples. There is much to please even Bernie supporters ( without any of the PC rubbish like BLM however ) His first 100 day plan ( not the onion version) is outstanding.

Keep on dreaming.

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

Seems you are the only one  with an operational crystal ball hear.

The rest of have to wait and see how it goes. Fortunately, the vast majority of us will accept the outcome of this election and support  and encourage our future president to fulfill his election promises. If he doesnt then we vote for another and do the process over.

Trump is and will always be a con man.

Michael Moore's  Morning After To-Do List

1. Take over the Democratic Party and return it to the people. They have failed us miserably.
2. Fire all pundits, predictors, pollsters and anyone else in the media who had a narrative they wouldn't let go of and refused to listen to or acknowledge what was really going on. Those same bloviators will now tell us we must "heal the divide" and "come together." They will pull more hooey like that out of their ass in the days to come. Turn them off.
3. Any Democratic member of Congress who didn't wake up this morning ready to fight, resist and obstruct in the way Republicans did against President Obama every day for eight full years must step out of the way and let those of us who know the score lead the way in stopping the meanness and the madness that's about to begin.
4. Everyone must stop saying they are "stunned" and "shocked". What you mean to say is that you were in a bubble and weren't paying attention to your fellow Americans and their despair. YEARS of being neglected by both parties, the anger and the need for revenge against the system only grew. Along came a TV star they liked whose plan was to destroy both parties and tell them all "You're fired!" Trump's victory is no surprise. He was never a joke. Treating him as one only strengthened him. He is both a creature and a creation of the media and the media will never own that.
5. You must say this sentence to everyone you meet today: "HILLARY CLINTON WON THE POPULAR VOTE!" The MAJORITY of our fellow Americans preferred Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Period. Fact. If you woke up this morning thinking you live in an effed-up country, you don't. The majority of your fellow Americans wanted Hillary, not Trump. The only reason he's president is because of an arcane, insane 18th-century idea called the Electoral College. Until we change that, we'll continue to have presidents we didn't elect and didn't want. You live in a country where a majority of its citizens have said they believe there's climate change, they believe women should be paid the same as men, they want a debt-free college education, they don't want us invading countries, they want a raise in the minimum wage and they want a single-payer true universal health care

system. None of that has changed. We live in a country where the majority agree with the "liberal" position. We just lack the liberal leadership to make that happen (see: #1 above).

Let's try to get this all done by noon today.
-- Michael Moore

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

That doesnt look like crooked won the popular vote. 

I smell a rat. 

Flunked map reading we see.

Let me help out.

The vast majority of the red units are little and lightly populated towns in sprawling counties.  The few blue areas in a given state are metropolitan areas.

If you can find Nevada, for instance, next to California, you see two blue blobs at opposite corners of the state. It are the two blue blobs that win the state for the Democrat for Potus due to such a large population relative to the rural or outlying counties in between. Concentrations of Democratic voters versus a sprawl of rural Republican voters.

Same for Pennsylvania where Philly and Pittsburgh are metro with Alabama (so to speak) between 'em.

The political map helps to explain the Trump win. An increase of voter turnout by 10% nationally in the (red) rural or outback counties gave the pig farming shitkickers the decisive say in the election overall.

Archived