Thousands join anti-Trump protests around country 

webfact

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

if crooked is really as decent as she claims to be….and really believes the 'stronger together' line….she should address her supporters and ask them to cool it. 

You won. Leave her alone. She made a gracious speech and now she goes away. She isn't the boss of protesters. They aren't suggesting Clinton will be president. They're acting out their shock and grief and hoping their message of a strong street opposition might persuade trump to soften his hatefully insane policy positions. Because MUCH MORE is coming if he carries out his threats.

Just now, Luckysilk said:

And Barry will give her a pardon for all her crimes.......

The sooner that gang are gone the better.

More like trump would give her a pardon. He's already going to have riots in the streets for trashing Obamacare and his immigration madness. Why would he bother to make it worse by actually being so vindictive as to pursue prison for Hillary Clinton?  There are some "promises" I believe from trump (about Obamacare and SCOTUS) and some I don't (locking her up and the absurd wall). 

1 hour ago, coma said:

They're burning the American flag dude. Others are blocking roads, students are walking out of classes and others are burning effigies of their future president. They're a bunch of sore losing grubs.

Not too much illegal or unconstitutional there with a misdemeanor or two attached as per police civil law boilerplate.

Burning the flag is nothing illegal or unconstitutional, unpatriotic, nor izzit an act of treason.

Burning effigies is common practice so authorities always have safety personnel and equipment at the scene or at the ready but only just in case of accident. It's rare for the police to cuff anyone for lighting a cigarette or burning an effigy. (Burning rubber probably turns a head or two but not much more.) 

Walking out of class might be at endtime or at some point before it, but there's nothing about it that is illegal, immoral or fattening.

Nobody I know likes violence but these demonstrations don't rise to any notable level (except maybe Oakland). 

So many of youse guyz seem already to be tired of winning cause the past day or so there instead has been a lot of whinging. Some of this stuff sounds like my Uncle Charlie on Thanksgiving. 

From where I sit youse guyz won, yet I guess I wuz mistaken to expect to find some smiles. Or an invitation to smoke a peace pipe. Instead youse guyz seem to want to throw the Riot Squad at 'em backed up by SWAT.

For most people I know, it doesn't take too much to make 'em happy.

14 minutes ago, mania said:

Mmmmm. That is not how I heard it......

instead actually it was the incredulous claim that the FBI did their job.......That prompted the system is rigged statements in force.......Also prompted many to vote against such a thing. Yes the system can be rigged....was rigged for years

What was proven is that the citizens of The United States decided enough is enough.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, If you must, let's be a little less subjective in what read into and selectively heard. For instance I'm still reading that Hillary so far actually got the "popular vote". Which in American democracy I hear can be meaningless under the system that every citizen should support even though the President elect was reluctant to. However since the system says he won, even you agree that means it's not corrupt it  

Did I even mention the FBI component of DT's rantings?

No,. but since you read that into it, the fact that Donald won is more conclusive that whenever they choose they can manipulate evidence to appear however they want to fool people,. Just like J. Edgar and the unmentionables.

48 minutes ago, nottocus said:

Imagine if it wasn't rigged. He would have got 500 electoral college votes

Methinks next election he's going to be sure he bats a thousand.

Best baseball player in New York, he said.

Baseball averages, Electoral College Votes, why not try something new eh. 

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

It's a sad and dark day for America and the world  

Reality is the United States is not the leader of anything, much less of what's left of the Free World.

Who can trust the people of the USA from this point forward in choosing their leaders.

May as well invite the Chinese over to show us how to do it in the traditional and historical old fashioned way. 

16 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Not too much illegal or unconstitutional there with a misdemeanor or two attached as per police civil law boilerplate.

Burning the flag is nothing illegal or unconstitutional, unpatriotic, nor izzit an act of treason.

Burning effigies is common practice so authorities always have safety personnel and equipment at the scene or at the ready but only just in case of accident. It's rare for the police to cuff anyone for lighting a cigarette or burning an effigy. (Burning rubber probably turns a head or two but not much more.) 

Walking out of class might be at endtime or at some point before it, but there's nothing about it that is illegal, immoral or fattening.

Nobody I know likes violence but these demonstrations don't rise to any notable level (except maybe Oakland). 

So many of youse guyz seem already to be tired of winning cause the past day or so there instead has been a lot of whinging. Some of this stuff sounds like my Uncle Charlie on Thanksgiving. 

From where I sit youse guyz won, yet I guess I wuz mistaken to expect to find some smiles. Or an invitation to smoke a peace pipe. Instead youse guyz seem to want to throw the Riot Squad at 'em backed up by SWAT.

For most people I know, it doesn't take too much to make 'em happy.

Lets just wait and see. And hope that it is just a temporary vent of frustration that goes away very soon.

If pro Trump supporters go out to protest against the protesters [ already happening in some areas on a small scale ] it could get real ugly real quick. We all know how much the citizens of the USA love a riot.

47 minutes ago, nottocus said:

Imagine if it wasn't rigged. He would have got 500 electoral college votes

Don't get me wrong. I agree with Donald and by the fact that he can graduate from being the apprentice to become a full blown President of the United States shows he's already turned it into a broader land of opportunity than the White House would be with more Clinton interns. 

Two sides to this new Presidency.  One is what happens in the USA and how it affects the people as a whole who live there and then the international implications.  We from outside the USA are affected by his policies and ambitions that will have a bearing on us all.

I think we have now used just about all the superlatives available about this President Elect so I will withdraw and wait until something meaningful occurs.  In the meantime I leave it to the Trumpsters to keep high fiving each other until even they tire of the rhetoric  

Even the Leftist media has retreated into a struggle meeting to try to figure how they ballsed this up so badly.

The UK's Grauniad (party paper of the vile BBC) has an article titled 'Donald Trump is moving to the White House, and liberals put him there'

"To try to put over such a nominee [Clinton] while screaming that the Republican is a right-wing monster is to court disbelief. If Trump is a fascist, as liberals often said, Democrats should have put in their strongest player to stop him, not a party hack they’d chosen because it was her turn."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/09/donald-trump-white-house-hillary-clinton-liberals

As one commenter noted: "Trump is the natural result of the Left’s anti-white, anti-American, anti-male, politically correct rhetoric.
Turns out if you demonise the people you disagree with, paint them as racists and oppressors, then tell them that all of their achievements are as a result of some unearned 'privilege' they will create a counter revolution.

"Trump is a direct consequence of your actions, your rhetoric and your identity politics. You made your bed, now lie in it."

Archived