Thousands join anti-Trump protests around country 

webfact

15 hours ago, Kasset Tak said:

The American Democrats lead by Obama and Clinton cried/s that Thailand should adhere to democracy after the military took power, now the American Democrats cries that Trump got elected to president... if you can't accept democracy in your own country then you shouldn't even bother how other countries are governed!
Democracy - Rule by the People... and frankly more people are happy now with the boys in green than they were when the puppet and her master was running the show! 

The protests are just that, protests. They have ALL been PEACEFUL and orderly.  When did  peaceful dissent become a crime in the USA? I am in the USA right now and witnessed one last night. All sorts of young people many of whom I would  usually ridicule, but I gave  many a thumbs up and said thank you. It is wonderful and reassuring to see young people care, who are engaged and who kept it all civil and polite. No one was carrying firearm as they do at the Trump rallies. No one was  ranting  on about illuminati or Zog or that Bush was behind 9-11. Peaceful, friendly people. So please don't  turn a positive event into one of the wacko loony nutter type of events 

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

He is a skilled con man, smart no. If he is smart what does that makes his supporters?

His conman skills pale in comparison to those of the husband/wife team he just vanquished . He is smart enough to actually build things and provide jobs to thousands of people. Who did Hillary ever provide a job for other than the sleazy political operators on her team?

2 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

His conman skills pale in comparison to those of the husband/wife team he just vanquished . He is smart enough to actually build things and provide jobs to thousands of people. Who did Hillary ever provide a job for other than the sleazy political operators on her team?

For 25-30 years millions of dollars has been spent investigating her, nothing has been found, that she could put in prison for, nada. It´s only lies that lives it´s own life on the internet.

18 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

The protests are just that, protests. They have ALL been PEACEFUL and orderly.  When did  peaceful dissent become a crime in the USA? I am in the USA right now and witnessed one last night. All sorts of young people many of whom I would  usually ridicule, but I gave  many a thumbs up and said thank you. It is wonderful and reassuring to see young people care, who are engaged and who kept it all civil and polite. No one was carrying firearm as they do at the Trump rallies. No one was  ranting  on about illuminati or Zog or that Bush was behind 9-11. Peaceful, friendly people. So please don't  turn a positive event into one of the wacko loony nutter type of events 

Did you just wake up from a deep sleep? The protests are not peaceful at all. Here are some news snippets for you to read:

A police car was destroyed as rowdy protesters stopped traffic outside a Donald Trump rally in Orange County.

Protesters also shut down a freeway in Los Angeles.

Riot police were also called in to deal with protesters in Denver, Colorado. Facebook Live footage showed many protesters gathering around a large fire in the middle of a road about 10pm (local time).

Flag burning in front of Trump Tower. Man in ski mask saying we elected a "vile fascist "

There were reports an anti-Trump protester had his ear bitten by a rival supporter. Pictures show a man with blood on his ear and neck.

In California, it’s officially ugly already, despite the Not Our President protests being positioned as peaceful. Organisers are asking demonstrators to wear black, bring flags and posters and display restraint. “No violence” is a common request. But it often ends in violence.

Windows were smashed around the city and as the clean-up was completed on Wednesday morning, the protests kicked off all over again.

A female demonstrator was struck by a car when she strayed onto a busy road in Oakland.

Elsewhere in Oakland, protesters lit fires in the street and stood around them chanting, news reports said. Some threw bottles and firecrackers at police, KPIX TV reported.

Further north, Portland journalist Mike Bivins shared a video showing a flag being burned as a crowd cheered and clapped. Other videos showed students yelling “<deleted> Trump”, smashing news stands and setting fire to rubbish bins.

In Oregon, dozens of people blocked traffic in downtown Portland, burned American flags and forced a delay for trains on two light-rail lines. Earlier the protest in downtown drew several Trump supporters, who taunted the demonstrators with signs. At one point, a lone Trump supporter was chased across Pioneer Courthouse Square and hit in the back with a skateboard before others intervened.

he student-run campus newspaper, the Pitt News, tweeted about an event titled “Emergency Meeting: Let’s Unite to Stop President Trump.” In Seattle, about 100 protesters gathered in the Capitol Hill neighbourhood, blocked roads and set a trash bin on fire.

A woman was struck by a car and severely injured when protesters got onto a highway, the California Highway Patrol said. Demonstrators vandalised the driver’s SUV before officers intervened. The highway was closed for about 20 minutes.

What these protesting cry babies don't seem to understand is that they are protesting the decision of 60 million voters. What's going to happen when the pro-Trump crowd start taking offense and retaliate?

8 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

Now Trump is meeting with Ryan. He isn't low energy. Hillary couldn't even concede. Trump has a full day and I bet it doesn't stop there.

A lot of anti-Trumpers have been waffling on about Trump being a vengeful character. What he does with Ryan will be his first big test. I predict he will remain speaker, and prove Trump can put success ahead of personal feelings.

36 minutes ago, tropo said:

What these protesting cry babies don't seem to understand is that they are protesting the decision of 60 million voters. What's going to happen when the pro-Trump crowd start taking offense and retaliate?

I expect another mass bombing like Timothy McVeigh did.  Or another killing spree. Trump supporters love their guns.

32 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

lots of Hillary voters will become felons and not be able to vote next time. Oh, the irony.

More like Trump will dogged by his fraud cases, one of which he lost.

His sex scandals won't disappear.

His idiot sons will embarrass him.

And then there are his buds Gingrich & Christie and Cruz.

Cruz is steamed. He wanted to be prez.

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

This is what yo call peaceful?

I was surprised trump won but if he can't be used for why he was put there he's gonna be removed anyway. 

I don't really know why people act like kids? Trump or Hillary. Makes no difference and nobody cares about their votes. 

As Roosevelt said: if something happens in politics, you can bet it was planned that way. 

22 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

They are waving Mexican flags in protest now on CNN. I hope they have time to say goodbye to their anchor babies. This is utter nonsense you don't wave foreign flags in Thailand.

The bully boy thugs in the video are waving Mexican flags as a group of about 20 scream at one defenceless woman ( and throw stuff at her). Hardly the actions of a fearful and 'inclusive' minority....rather more like street gang thugs.

2 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

For 25-30 years millions of dollars has been spent investigating her, nothing has been found, that she could put in prison for, nada. It´s only lies that lives it´s own life on the internet.

Yep...they have always been able to use their position to sidestep justice

6 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

Hmm.....just like Trump then?

I don't know.  I'm guessing he's not an angel or role model but Trump has only been on my radar for the last 9 months or so. The Clinton's have since 1992.  Either way, you can't seriously compare the influence of a real estate developer with that of a state Governor or POTUS who directly oversee the actions of the Attorney General's under them.

Wouldn't the headline be more accurate if it was "Thousands Join Liberal Temper Tantrums Across the Country" ?

I don't recall anything similar in previous elections by losing candidate supporters.

EDIT: There was a video in another thread which showed these hillary supporters physically assaulting solitary Trump supporters in large gangs and chasing fellow American citizens into a parking garage in fear of their safety.

this behavior has no place in America.

3 hours ago, anotheruser said:

You know the people that think when whites act as a voting block it's racist. But when you do it is a "minority" it is just fine.

This left wing hypocrisy is exactly the reason Trump won. People are sick of it.

5 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

I don't think that's right.  The FBI said they would prosecute anyone else just not her.  Did you listen to the FBI guy?

Archived