Thousands join anti-Trump protests around country 

webfact

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Dtrump said:

97% of American pigs are raised on factory farms and half the production is owned by big business.  As usual you don't know anything about real America.

There's only America pal and Americans. 

While I can and do disparage or denigrate the reactionary elements of the general population, I do recognise and respect that they are Americans. All of us are Americans period. I do not attempt to create a differentiating false construct of "real" Americans or a "real" America. 

To devise such a differential as the Right Sector attempts to do, is a conscious and willful effort to separate and divide all Americans into "real" Americans, in a direct contrast to some kind of opposite "other" Americans, that are apart and contrary to other fellow Americans.

Donald Trump is an American the same as I am an American. He and I have our differences but I do not dismiss his birthright, i.e., his nationality of birth and origin. Trump is ignorant of the Constitution but that does not disqualify him of his natural birthright as a natural born citizen of the United States.

Donald Trump and I are equally American. So are Ma and Pa Kettle and I. You cannot separate me from the fact you and I are Americans period.

The urban-rural cultural and political divide exists in USA as it exists in many other countries. It has existed virtually everywhere over millennia. A shitkicker is an American same as I am. He and I have differences. The differences are among Americans who are equal in the law and in the Constitution. Neither he nor I are the "real" American versus some kind of "other" American.

I haven't any problem with any American who is qualified to vote, is registered to vote, and who votes accordingly. I can disagree and indeed denigrate, but I do not deny or attempt to make a false construct that separates Americans as Americans.

9 minutes ago, Publicus said:

There's only America pal and Americans. 

While I can and do disparage or denigrate the reactionary elements of the general population, I do recognise and respect that they are Americans. All of us are Americans period. I do not attempt to create a differentiating false construct of "real" Americans or a "real" America. 

To devise such a differential as the Right Sector attempts to do, is a conscious and willful effort to separate and divide all Americans into "real" Americans, in a direct contrast to some kind of opposite "other" Americans, that are apart and contrary to other fellow Americans.

Donald Trump is an American the same as I am an American. He and I have our differences but I do not dismiss his birthright, i.e., his nationality of birth and origin. Trump is ignorant of the Constitution but that does not disqualify him of his natural birthright as a natural born citizen of the United States.

Donald Trump and I are equally American. So are Ma and Pa Kettle and I. You cannot separate me from the fact you and I are Americans period.

The urban-rural cultural and political divide exists in USA as it exists in many other countries. It has existed virtually everywhere over millennia. A shitkicker is an American same as I am. He and I have differences. The differences are among Americans who are equal in the law and in the Constitution. Neither he nor I are the "real" American versus some kind of "other" American.

I haven't any problem with any American who is qualified to vote, is registered to vote, and who votes accordingly. I can disagree and indeed denigrate, but I do not deny or attempt to make a false construct that separates Americans as Americans.

I am sorry but you lost me in Paragraph 2 when you accuse the right of creating an un-american element of society.

It was liberal democrat hillary who created the 25% of the American population as a basket of deploables.

The rest of your lengthy post is based on your false peemise it is a republican thing.

You need to take a good look at your party...well that is after they get done rioting in the streets and crying they refuse to accept Trump is their future President.

besides that, your posts have always suggested an elitist tone where you attempt to make Trump supporters out as idiots with your ridiculous attempts at hick accents and speech patterns.

Edited by ClutchClark

1 minute ago, ClutchClark said:

I am sorry but you lost me in Paragraph 2 when you accuse the right of creating an un-american element of society.

It was liberal democrat hillary who created the 25% of the American population as a basket of deploables.

The rest of your lengthy post is based on your false peemise it is a republican thing.

You need to take a good look at your party...well that is after they get done rioting in the streets and crying they refuse to accept Trump is their future President.

Obama gets 95% of the black vote.  No one says anything.

Just now, ClutchClark said:

Youse guyz are quite the sore winners.

The lecturing and scolding goes nowhere. It only reveals or ratifies the fact almost all of you are indeed sore winners. The sorehead stuff derives from the obvious reality the Right Sector have spent a few or more decades compiling a long list of severe grievances against society while biding your time to settle a lot of old scores of longstanding.

Carry on.

As per usual and predictable.

4 minutes ago, Publicus said:

The lecturing and scolding goes nowhere. It only reveals or ratifies the fact almost all of you are indeed sore winners. The sorehead stuff derives from the obvious reality the Right Sector have spent a few or more decades compiling a long list of severe grievances against society while biding your time to settle a lot of old scores of longstanding.

Carry on.

The left is protesting in the street and beating up people not the Republicans. 

4 minutes ago, Publicus said:

Carry on.

Does this mean you're going back in your "safe room?"

Just now, Dtrump said:

The left is protesting in the street and beating up people not the Republicans. 

I disagree insofar as its too simple to blame 'the left'.

The Democrats are supposed to be 'the left', but stopped caring about the ordinary person a LONG time ago.  Consequently, some Democrat states turned Republican to support the 'wild card'.  They had had enough of the status quo (which certainly wasn't helping them) and they weren't keen on Hillary either.

Poor old Publicus. He was so sure that Clinton would win. What a delicious cluster f.......its become for the Democrats, rioting in the streets, just like they warned Trump fans would do. What a bunch of hypocrites! CNN and safe space promoting professors have baby sat your emotions for too long. Its time to wake up and see the way America really is. Clinton lost and she lost big........she got the popular vote though and I am sure her and Bubba Bill can take some consolation in that........The Saudis may want a refund though.....mmmmmm

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Because that's NEVER gonna happen.

C'mon C'mon C'mon JT, "never gonna happen" has been a constant refrain from you, like Trump never becoming President. If you say i's never gonna happen it probably will.

But to your credit a lot of your compatriots have gone to ground or run for the hills to lick their wounds, but you're still here. You got balls or you're a devil for punishment, one or t'other

Where is the criminal and also the black guy in charge telling everyone to calm down. 

Nah. Not heard. Truly pathetic.

Imagine working so hard for something for so long and it gets taken away by an old white guy. How terrible. And all the little libs at the bottom of the food chain can't handle it. 

Great watching all of them implode.

43 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

Poor old Publicus. He was so sure that Clinton would win. What a delicious cluster f.......its become for the Democrats, rioting in the streets, just like they warned Trump fans would do. What a bunch of hypocrites! CNN and safe space promoting professors have baby sat your emotions for too long. Its time to wake up and see the way America really is. Clinton lost and she lost big........she got the popular vote though and I am sure her and Bubba Bill can take some consolation in that........The Saudis may want a refund though.....mmmmmm

Like Trump would say- lot of losers that can't accept democracy ( unless they win ). The biggest losers are the ones burning their own flag and running around calling for civil war. The spoilt babies are just making themselves look foolish. I wonder how long the Democrat, anti Trump, mayor of NY can allow the disruption to go on, before he will be forced to let the police loose on them. The police support Trump, so that won't be good for the snowflakes.

12 minutes ago, midas said:

Representing America's future :giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNi1hKi9Z5c

Thanks for posting another compilation of LOSERS. I was feeling depressed before that, but now I'm having a great chortle.

The best bit- the snowflakes that never "lost" anything in their entire spoiled lives before crying like they were just told they had a terminal disease. as for that guy, he should leave the country as he'll be mocked wherever he goes now.

Does the millennial generation have no shame, to deliberately show millions of people what losers they are?

55 minutes ago, Linzz said:

C'mon C'mon C'mon JT, "never gonna happen" has been a constant refrain from you, like Trump never becoming President. If you say i's never gonna happen it probably will.

But to your credit a lot of your compatriots have gone to ground or run for the hills to lick their wounds, but you're still here. You got balls or you're a devil for punishment, one or t'other

That's only because his addiction for posting on this forum exceeds his embarrassment of always being wrong.

Stupid people out in the streets. Revolutions are never won in the streets of cities. They are lost there. Revolutions are won with whoever controls the countryside and can lay siege to the cities and choke them off. Most of these kids couldn't go a day without Starbucks. If they EVER push it towards a civil war, their urban sanctuaries will be cut off, their food supplies disrupted, and they will be cannibalizing each other within days. It is very easy to do this. And it has become easier as cities have grown larger.

Indeed....in a hypothetical civil war between patriots and the leftist mob of obese feminists, white meterosexual beta-males and the welfare crowd....it would not go well for them.

Just cut off the EBT cards and revoke the pensions of the university professors and any potential red revolution will collapse overnight.

Fortunately this will peter out before it comes to a shootout and the red guards will move on to the bong and other activities.

It is morning in America again and we are going to turn this country around with Trump and restore our freedom and prosperity.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

SHOCK VIDEO: BLACK MOB VICIOUSLY BEATS WHITE TRUMP VOTER

"You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that shit!"

Shocking video out of Chicago shows a mob of young black men viciously beating an older white man because he voted for Donald Trump, dragging him through the streets as he hangs out of the back of his car .

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

Apart from them being too stupid to realise that Clinton won Illinois by a wide margin (16%), those black dudes should be looking for black people to bash. 1.1 million less black people voted this year than in 2012. If they'd all gone out and voted they wouldn't have a reason to bash anyone. That could have pushed the close states in Clinton's direction.

Edited by tropo

29 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks for posting another compilation of LOSERS. I was feeling depressed before that, but now I'm having a great chortle.

The best bit- the snowflakes that never "lost" anything in their entire spoiled lives before crying like they were just told they had a terminal disease. as for that guy, he should leave the country as he'll be mocked wherever he goes now.

Does the millennial generation have no shame, to deliberately show millions of people what losers they are?

The university students are a shocker. They're too distraught to study and sit exams. Apparently at some universities, for example, Yale, saying you voted for Trump could be enough to make your life on campus unbearable. These people are your future.... the spoiled generation.

6 minutes ago, Merzik said:

Indeed....in a hypothetical civil war between patriots and the leftist mob of obese feminists, white meterosexual beta-males and the welfare crowd....it would not go well for them.

Just cut off the EBT cards and revoke the pensions of the university professors and any potential red revolution will collapse overnight.

Fortunately this will peter out before it comes to a shootout and the red guards will move on to the bong and other activities.

It is morning in America again and we are going to turn this country around with Trump and restore our freedom and prosperity.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

And it gets worse :sad:.....

Now its "the leftist mob of obese feminists, white meterosexual beta-males and the welfare crowd."

Stereotyping is easy, but frequently very inaccurate.  And I say this as someone who has no time for the aggressive protesters!

I have little sympathy with the non-aggressive protesters either, but the 'tags' attached to both protesters and Trump supporters annoy me even more as those coming out with them clearly have no idea as to why people are behaving the way they are!

4 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

What's wrong with these people?

Die Whites Die’: Anti-Trump Rioters Vandalize NOLA Monuments

14925758_1241461129244733_81899550193712

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana – What started as a protest against President-Elect Donald Trump soon turned to violent riots where one of New Orleans’ most famous monuments was covered in graffiti and glass windows were shattered out of a nearby bank.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/11/10/die-whites-die-anti-trump-rioters-vandalize-nola-monuments/

CNN won't show this either:

SHOCK VIDEO: BLACK MOB VICIOUSLY BEATS WHITE TRUMP VOTER

"You voted Trump? You gonna pay for that shit!"

Shocking video out of Chicago shows a mob of young black men viciously beating an older white man because he voted for Donald Trump, dragging him through the streets as he hangs out of the back of his car .

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-black-mob-viciously-beats-white-trump-voter/

I wish I hadn't watched the second VDO as it made me feel ill, but if ever there was a reason for the right to bear arms, that would be it.

6 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Disgraceful…..can you imagine the UPROAR if the aggressors were trump supporters….it would be on cnn all day.

WHAT THE H*** WERE THE POLICE DOING????????

Why weren't they protecting law abiding citizens trying to get to their cars????????

If it turns out anti Trump mayors didn't allow them to do their jobs there should be h*** to pay.

Why hasn't the national guard been called out if the police can't do their job?????

This ISN'T a few disgruntled Clinton supporters demonstrating peacefully, this is rioting.

Where is Obama??????

Shame on everyone that allowed what was on that VDO.

At least we now know for sure that the anti Trump rabble are SCUM.

30 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

And it gets worse :sad:.....

Now its "the leftist mob of obese feminists, white meterosexual beta-males and the welfare crowd."

Stereotyping is easy, but frequently very inaccurate.  And I say this as someone who has no time for the aggressive protesters!

I have little sympathy with the non-aggressive protesters either, but the 'tags' attached to both protesters and Trump supporters annoy me even more as those coming out with them clearly have no idea as to why people are behaving the way they are!

Anyone with common sense knows why those scumbags are behaving like that. It's nothing to do with Trump, it's a bunch of thugs using any excuse to beat people up and destroy things.

I presume it took the cops by surprise this time, but they'd better be ready the next time a bunch of cretins wants to go out and terrorise innocent people.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

WHAT THE H*** WERE THE POLICE DOING????????

Why weren't they protecting law abiding citizens trying to get to their cars????????

If it turns out anti Trump mayors didn't allow them to do their jobs there should be h*** to pay.

Why hasn't the national guard been called out if the police can't do their job?????

This ISN'T a few disgruntled Clinton supporters demonstrating peacefully, this is rioting.

Where is Obama??????

Shame on everyone that allowed what was on that VDO.

At least we now know for sure that the anti Trump rabble are SCUM.

I wondered about that too (the police aspect) as there were police forming a line on the out-skirts.  And yet they didn't bother to intervene when people were attacked??

And no, the anti Trump rabble aren't scum - a few of them are as they worked each other up into a frenzy.

Other than that, they're just the uneducated, unintelligent people that anti-Trump supporters claim was the province of Trump supporters :lol:.

2 hours ago, ClutchClark said:

besides that, your posts have always suggested an elitist tone where you attempt to make Trump supporters out as idiots with your ridiculous attempts at hick accents and speech patterns.

Why don't you join us that are not feeding the troll? I know it's hard not to respond, because it's so annoying, but reason will never win, and he's just lovin' the reactions he gets.

7 minutes ago, midas said:

what about this jerk who may well face financial ruin because of his stupid action:laugh:

Boss says employees who agree with Trump's rhetoric should resign

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/10/boss-tells-pro-trump-employees-to-resign.html

1478808834699.jpg

Seems like he's rather thick. He depends on people he's just alienated to make his company a success- not a good strategy given there are many ways for them to ruin his company before resigning. A cockroach or three in the food delivered, or rats turned loose in the kitchen would do it.

11 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Other than that, they're just the uneducated, unintelligent people that anti-Trump supporters claim was the province of Trump supporters :lol:.

I don't think so. It appears that university students are front and center here too.