VIDEO: Immigration, healthcare and lower taxes are priorities - Trump

webfact

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

One of his priories should be to get a hair cut, the North Koreans must be laughing their cotton soaks off at any image of him.

May be on his next visit to London he should make a booking for the Royal Hairdressers At the Tower, a long established firm with many famous clients like Charles I, Lady Jane Gray and Ann Boleyn, just to name a few.  :tongue:

Funny you should say that.  I have a retarded lady friend in the USA who is on my facebook page (sympathy add).  After the election she messaged me asking if the Asian people thought Trump was a bad choice for President because of his hair which she said looked like a clown.  I told her that in Asia age and wealth were more important considerations than hair style.

18 hours ago, Strange said:

The only thing you are even remotely close on is the abortion thing and even then I don't think they are going to do much to it. 

Incorrect. 

Lower taxes for everyone. Naturally who knows what we are going to get in the end, but for the love of all that is holy its better than what Hillary was proposing. It will actually HELP people. 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan/

I am quite sure that Trump will give it to you in the end.

21 hours ago, Strange said:

Alright - Immigration, Healthcare, and Lower Taxes are "Tremendous" priorities that "Hill" planned to do nothing about except keep the status quo and add more bureaucracy. 

I see nothing wrong here. Lets see how it plays out. 

yes the bravado and the BS have ended. Now its time to step up to the plate. Somehow I cannot see Mr. T hitting a home run

I've really never considered myself presidential timber and also considering all the dirt in my past (including my posts here) it could never happen. But ... no time in my life have I seriously felt that I was more qualified to be president than the actual president. It scares me to think that right now ... I definitely am. 

Others, I ask you to consider that. Look at that man. Don't you think you're more qualified? 

Really, American dreamers, if trump can be president, ANYONE can! (Borrowed from the Daily Show.)

You see Trump is a genius, he makes people believe in themselves. Anyway for the next four years you can console yourself with the fact Israel will have no interference unlike with Obama. I bet Netanyahu thinks he's hit the jackpot.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

You see Trump is a genius, he makes people believe in themselves. Anyway for the next four years you can console yourself with the fact Israel will have no interference unlike with Obama. I bet Netanyahu thinks he's hit the jackpot.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Israel policy is only one of the many, many U.S. issues that I care about, and I'm not always big fan of what Bibi may like. 

1 hour ago, elgordo38 said:

Now its time to step up to the plate. Somehow I cannot see Mr. T hitting a home run

That is because your too far out in left field

Move more to the center maybe you can catch the ball and get him to sign it for you