Belarussian’s Phuket ‘dead people plantation streak’ just a visa-run stunt: police

Jonathan Fairfield

Belarussian’s Phuket ‘dead people plantation streak’ just a visa-run stunt: police

1478856750_1-org.jpg

Kirill Belov, 34, from Belarus, was taken to Thalang Hospital on Tuesday night (Nov 8) amid concerns for his welfare. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET: Police have confirmed that the Belarussian man who streaked naked through a rubber plantation in northern Phuket earlier this week after “he saw dead people” was just a stunt after he found out that a friend had taken his passport with him to Penang on a visa run.

Kirill Belov, 34, from Belarus,was taken to Thalang Hospital on Tuesday night (Nov 8) amid concerns for his welfare after he was found walking naked down a street in Baan Prusompan, in Thepkrasattri subdistrict.

Local residents reported that he while was running naked through the area he screamed that he could see dead people, “both good and bad”.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/belarussian-phuket-dead-people-plantation-streak-just-a-visa-run-stunt-police-59820.php#uw8rCfKFOvL94R6e.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-11-11

Thai Policeman:  "You are under arrest for exposing yourself in public.  Where is your passport?"

Belarussian:  "Can't you just give me a police report so I am not an overstay?"

Thai Policeman: "No."

Belarussian: "Ok.  I confess.  It's in Malaysia." 

Case closed.  :smile: