Furious Thai wife pulls MACHETE on boozy husband who went out on all night drinking session

webfact

Furious Thai wife pulls MACHETE on boozy husband who went out on all night drinking session

BY ROSS LOGAN

The man's wife had reportedly been driving around the city all looking for him, eventually catching him the morning after 

ma.jpg

Image: Screenshot

BANGKOK: -- A machete-wielding wife finally locates her stay-away spouse after an all-night bender, for a furious marital fall-out in full view of the public. 

A passer-by filmed the intense confrontation after the woman spotted her hubby shaking off his hangover with breakfast at a street food stall in Bangkok, Thailand.

She had reportedly been driving round the city all night looking for her boozy bloke and was not about to let him off the hook when she finally found him.

Pulling her silver pick up over to side of the road, the wife gets out and produces an enormous hunting knife before striding toward her startled partner.

Full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/furious-wife-pulls-machete-boozy-9247946

-- MIrror 2016-11-14

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with half a brain knows where he found this lady.  A decent Thai lady wouldn't be yielding a freaking machete.  Thai girls are possessive already, damn Isaan girls are nuts.  I speak Isaan too.  Which I used to consider an advantage but it turned out to be a curse.  Better to be dumb and blissful.  My mother is from Udorn so I picked up the language quick when I got here.

Can't really stick up for either side with only this short clip.  Maybe he's neglecting his duties of providing.  But they have a car which is more than most do here.  Either way I would never be with a girl who would show up with a freaking knife.  That would have been the end for me whether I was wrong or not.

I talk big though.  Anyone with dating experience knows how hard it is to break up with an Isaan girl.  Holy balls!!  My last girl I dated for 3 weeks only, not even a live in.  It took almost 2 months to rid of her.  Changed my mobile and had to tell security not to let her into the building.  I gotta get away from these Sukhumvit girls.  I don't date bar girls but it seems any girl anywhere near Sukhumvit thinks the same.  

I may be judging here.  Who knows what the backstory it.  FYI - Thai guys go thru the exact same thing we do. haha

3 minutes ago, Robbman2000 said:

Anyone with half a brain knows where he found this lady.  A decent Thai lady wouldn't be yielding a freaking machete.  Thai girls are possessive already, damn Isaan girls are nuts.  I speak Isaan too.  Which I used to consider an advantage but it turned out to be a curse.  Better to be dumb and blissful.  My mother is from Udorn so I picked up the language quick when I got here.

Can't really stick up for either side with only this short clip.  Maybe he's neglecting his duties of providing.  But they have a car which is more than most do here.  Either way I would never be with a girl who would show up with a freaking knife.  That would have been the end for me whether I was wrong or not.

I talk big though.  Anyone with dating experience knows how hard it is to break up with an Isaan girl.  Holy balls!!  My last girl I dated for 3 weeks only, not even a live in.  It took almost 2 months to rid of her.  Changed my mobile and had to tell security not to let her into the building.  I gotta get away from these Sukhumvit girls.  I don't date bar girls but it seems any girl anywhere near Sukhumvit thinks the same.  

I may be judging here.  Who knows what the backstory it.  FYI - Thai guys go thru the exact same thing we do. haha

The gist of your story - your home is not a motel. Your bliss begins with this understanding...

15 minutes ago, Robbman2000 said:

Can you imagine how difficult it would be to break up with this girl?

37 minutes ago, Robbman2000 said:

Yeah, a decent Thai lady would find a better way than a stupid Chinese import machete, but you use what is at hand.  Kudos to her. What ever happened to the hand-forged Thai knives that could be purchased for 2 or 3 dollars, U.S.?  I have dozens of them.

I have an Isaan wife who I married 38 years ago up in Loei.   2 kids, no insurmountable problems.  But maybe that's because I didn't have a cell phone back then. 

Edited by Damrongsak

His drinkingmates will be laughing so much now. Why they didn't blur his face? Guess he will sue her for that. Also i hope she gets arrested for wielding a huge knife in public in a buddhist country.

And where is her black shirt?

Edited by fruitman

1 minute ago, fruitman said:

His drinkingmates will be laughing so much now. Why they didn't blur his face? Guess he will sue her for that. Also i hope she gets arrested for wielding a huge knife in public in a buddhist country.

And where is her black shirt?

Maybe keeping her black shirt nice for the husband's funeral if he does it again.

Seems like he blew her off at first so she got some extra persuasion out of the truck. 

I used to pull the occasional late night at my neighborhood local in my mid-20s.  One time about midnight, we were having a great time, well lubed, when all the sudden the small bar got really  quiet, like one of those 1980's E.F. Hutton television commercials.   I followed everyone's gaze around to the front door and there was my Mexican girl friend, stood there in the doorway like a super hero, arms folded across her chest, jaw set, staring at me like a laser beam.   :crazy:

56 minutes ago, coma said:

A. Stop drinking [and doing anything else that may upset her ] or

B. get the <deleted> away from that Psychopath.

3 hours ago, jerojero said:

I'd be wary for him when she puts the machete under her pillow next night!

I'd be off like a shot. I'd never again have anything to do with a woman who pulled a knife on me.

2 hours ago, Robbman2000 said:

"A decent Thai lady wouldn't be wielding a freaking machete. "

No, a decent Thai lady (whatever that is) would be packing a pistol.

"Hell hath no fury like a Thai woman scorned"

Edited by ratcatcher
add text