Trump Won't Take Presidential Salary, Promises Only To Take $1

webfact

7 minutes ago, ThaiWest said:

Personally, I must say that should any citizen be unable to accept a constitutionally elected President, then that might well be the proper action for them to take! Otherwise, it is their civic duty to remain and to strive for what they believe in as I have done for many years. Some stay and fight for what they believe and, well, others tuck their tails and run!

I would much rather see those who do not have what it take to stand their ground and fight, run! 

Please, do get out of my beloved country for they do not have what is needed to make up what this country is based on!

How say you?!  

Can't argue with that.  They would not have been happy with the Trump followers protesting if Hills had won.  It is a bit like arguing a football match final score on boxing "counting points per round" rules instead of looking at the actual score.  The result IS in.  If they don't like it they just need to do better next time.  Obviously Obama was not as popular as the left thought.  America did NOT want more of the same.  PS Obama did not even like Hillary. He just had to back her as a Dem. after she wangled the nomination.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if Trump ever gets run out of the country, he can consider moving to the city of Belgium. . . . . 

He once called the Belgian capital city Brussels “a hellhole,” but Donald Trump has changed his tune.

“Belgium is a beautiful city,” Trump said during a rally in Atlanta.

(note: Belgium is a country, not a city)
SOURCE 

I would offer to give Trump some lessons on Geography, but I don't know if he can fit me into his busy schedule, what with his designs to tweak the tax code to ensure he and the super rich get much richer.

A few inappropriate posts have been removed from view.  Please abide by forum rules.

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

1 minute ago, Moderator01 said:

A few inappropriate posts have been removed from view.  Please abide by forum rules.

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

OK!

7 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

I avoided the campaign BS like the plague. 

If you're a registered US voter, you may be part of those who didn't vote, and therefore enabled The Divider to get the majority of the Electoral College.   Then there are the many who didn't avoid the campaign BS emanating from Trump's mouth and tweets.  The people who believed/liked Trump's BS are those that voted for him.   On the other hand, the more perceptive among us, could see his BS as BS, but alas, not enough of us voted.  So now the entire country is saddled with a selfish moron at the helm - who is surrounding himself with other morons.

10 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, he may technically soon the be "my president" but unless they change the laws, don't need to ever respect him or think that such a buffoon running a fascist campaign becoming president should ever be considered "normal" by decent people. 

Seems you've reached the acceptance stage and good for you. No, you don't have to like it.

3 hours ago, ThaiWest said:

Who says the President must “live in” the White House? Why? It would cost less for us Americans for him not to do so...

You could be right this "president" is breaking new ground all over. I agree anything to save you money. He could live in Trump Towers and the White House turned into a Museum. Help pay for the upkeep. My personal opinion is that Trump wants to keep it as a little get a way cottage. 

57 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

If you're a registered US voter, you may be part of those who didn't vote, and therefore enabled The Divider to get the majority of the Electoral College.   Then there are the many who didn't avoid the campaign BS emanating from Trump's mouth and tweets.  The people who believed/liked Trump's BS are those that voted for him.   On the other hand, the more perceptive among us, could see his BS as BS, but alas, not enough of us voted.  So now the entire country is saddled with a selfish moron at the helm - who is surrounding himself with other morons.

I'm registered in a small, rural community in Nevada.  No online registration.  I thought they had it, they don't.  By the time I figured it out, too late as snail mail back and forth would have taken too long.  First time I've not voted in my whole life.  If I voted, I would have voted for Ted Nugent.  Seriously.  Protest vote.  So in the end, my vote would not have mattered.  Sadly!

19 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

KFC better kick in an endorsement to Trump

You could be right Chicog. I think they could also redesign the KFC box showing The Colonel hugging Trump to kind of update it. The Donald has sure "spiced" up our life and is trying to convince us that he will be "finger licking good" for the whole country. 

4 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

You could be right this "president" is breaking new ground all over. I agree anything to save you money. He could live in Trump Towers and the White House turned into a Museum. Help pay for the upkeep. My personal opinion is that Trump wants to keep it as a little get a way cottage. 

Living in the White House is also due to security concerns.  Probably would cost way more for him to be elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yeah, he may technically soon the be "my president" but unless they change the laws, don't need to ever respect him or think that such a buffoon running a fascist campaign becoming president should ever be considered "normal" by decent people. 

Yes the whole world is in flux. Black could be becoming the new Orange (The Donald's Hair) His anti establishment campaign seems to have hit a speed bump. He is dusting off and appointing past establishment flunkies. I think voters should have popped the hood on this one rather than just kick the tires. 

3 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Living in the White House is also due to security concerns.  Probably would cost way more for him to be elsewhere.

Probably would cost way more for him to be elsewhere. I am coming to the conclusion that cost is no object for The Donald just bill the taxpayer. When your King of the castle you just say make it so. The Donald kind of reminds me of the new bad guy on the hit series The Walking Dead.