Things, I dont understand, in Thailand

Peterw42

2 hours ago, mcfish said:

Same here. Living lower sukhumvit Bangkok and spending time in pattaya means I have zero use for the language and I certainly have zero interest in befriending Thai men who are the only thais that don't speak any English

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Lives lower Sukie and spends time in Pattaya! Did you come to Thailand for the weather, beaches and cuisine or what! Perhaps consider getting out and taking a look at Thailand? I dunno, just a thought!

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/19/2016 at 1:35 PM, mcfish said:

I don't really get the cutting off all ties thingy

What are the ties people speak of?

Yes I've been wondering that.

Do people who leave their home country go around telling all their family and friends they've always hated them, and they can't wait to leave the country so they'll never to see them again?

Run up a tab at their local pub back home and leave without paying it?

Shut down their Facebook account and start a new one here but don't add any friends from back home?

14 hours ago, georgemandm said:
14 hours ago, geronimo said:

Many drink themselves to death because they have no direction in their lives, and also to prevent having to face the reality of a wasted life.

How true are your words and when you tell them that on Tv they can't  handle the truth and then you get block by those people , but I not care up to them I still have my homes to go back to in Australia not like most of them who sell the lot of some thai lady . Then do like you say drink themselves to death or get on TV to try and make they self happy for coming to thailand and tell everyone on here they life story not me .

and then you get the mr Englishs on here like ( seancbk ) who think they are better then you because they don't like your English and put you down , but people like ( seancbk  )are the ones who need to look at them self before running someone down .

they are as bad as the ones who drink themselves to death because of not being happy in thailand , because they are  bored with they life and get on Tv all day and runs someone down .

Thanks George.  

As the person on this thread who tried to stand up for you and tell people you are not a native English speaker, I really don't appreciate you saying bad things about me.

But seeing as how it is becoming apparent that your comprehension of English is as bad as your writing, I will put it down to you being confused about who has said what to you.

4 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Thanks George.  

As the person on this thread who tried to stand up for you and tell people you are not a native English speaker, I really don't appreciate you saying bad things about me.

But seeing as how it is becoming apparent that your comprehension of English is as bad as your writing, I will put it down to you being confused about who has said what to you.

Some one else who is not happy with there life 

you just love to run people down 

1 minute ago, georgemandm said:
6 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Thanks George.  

Some one else who is not happy with there life 

you just love to run people down 

And further proof you really have no clue what you are reading, I did not run you down.   I stood up for you when other people were putting you down.

But you didn't say thank you.   Instead you made statements putting me down.

I won't bother trying to stand up for you any more George.  

Incidentally I have always had a bloody good life and still do.   

31 minutes ago, seancbk said:

And further proof you really have no clue what you are reading, I did not run you down.   I stood up for you when other people were putting you down.

But you didn't say thank you.   Instead you made statements putting me down.

I won't bother trying to stand up for you any more George.  

Incidentally I have always had a bloody good life and still do.   

Sorry if I did ok 

Lives lower Sukie and spends time in Pattaya! Did you come to Thailand for the weather, beaches and cuisine or what! Perhaps consider getting out and taking a look at Thailand? I dunno, just a thought!

I've been around, an island is and Island and I would slit my wrists if I was forced into country life here like so many that marry little black things and build a mansion on her papa's farm

Bangkok and pattaya is heaven compared to that. I love them both with all my heart lol

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

I agree Soi biker. Clearly appears that Thai B Lovers had a relationship go bad with a western woman, then met a Thai women and it also went bad. Now its "rent them" as its cheaper. To each his own, that's for sure. 

I would make an educated guess the majority of Western retired men who come to live much of their time in Thailand have had Western relationships go wrong. Statistically about 50% of Western men in total (not just those who come to Thailand) will have had failed marriages. You misquote Thai B Lovers, he did not say 'rent them' as it is cheaper. You have changed the meaning of what he said.

Edited by rogeroc

12 minutes ago, mcfish said:

I've been around, an island is and Island and I would slit my wrists if I was forced into country life here like so many that marry little black things and build a mansion on her papa's farm

Bangkok and pattaya is heaven compared to that. I love them both with all my heart lol

Up to you and up to them , what you care what they do with they life .

14 minutes ago, mcfish said:

What do care about my post? Oh yeah that's right.. It's a forum. Maybe you should just go read a book instead

Not care about your post 

but what the hell do you care what someone dose with his or hers money in thailand.

not your money .

not like books , 

Not care about your post 
but what the hell do you care what someone dose with his or hers money in thailand.
not your money .
not like books , 

You don't care about my posts but your compelled to reply.. Ok I will entertain you. When somebody comes to a public forum and says something, anything, they have to be ready for a response.

You really don't get it?

6 minutes ago, mcfish said:

You don't care about my posts but your compelled to reply.. Ok I will entertain you. When somebody comes to a public forum and says something, anything, they have to be ready for a response.

You really don't get it?

Look I understand ,  but who gives a s??? If man what to lose they money in thailand.

Are you  a  racist saying a little black things . 

not very nice is it .

i think you have big problems to be saying something like that about thai woman.

have you been burnt badly?. 

I think so .

yes it is a forum and I am having my say to you putting down woman like you did .