Video: Drug dealer escapes after desperate bid for freedom in Rayong traffic jam

rooster59

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

how do you explain the damage to the insurance company ?:blink: i was just sitting in a traffic jam and...................:giggle:

Actually you have a valid question, as I found out a few years ago, when an unknown motorbike had damaged the car.

If you car is damaged by an unknown third party, they will deduct the sum that is in your policy ( don't know the name for that), while if no third party involved they pay 100%.

Needless to say I hit my gate, instead of a motorbike hit me.

Cops too scared to try and gain access to the car via the window ...they had ample time to get in from the back , front and side ....bottom line is ..they are poorly trained . Any other country in the world cops would have the suspect on the ground cuffed within the first 30 seconds ... makes me wonder why there arent more bank robberies and alike here with the keystone cops in pursuit , would be a walk in the park .

20161119_181746.png

Just now, Thaiwrath said:

If, as your post suggests, because of his name, he has some importance, surely they would not pursue him in the first place ?

Everyone with a surname Na ****, is considered, Nah we can't touch him.

Still miss the scene where he lost the girlfriend.

I am sure the police's concern was if the guy had a gun and would start shooting back. And in California they would have had the same concern and would not have approached the car but calling on the driver to get out and lay down. So it would not have been resolved in 30 seconds. Some people on here have seen to many action movies. Of course US police wouldn't have tried to box him like that in traffic.... very dangerous situation. I think the guy shooting his tires out would have good reason to shoot the driver because of using his car as a weapon. Of course they will find him pretty quickly. Poor girlfriend....but what is she doing with a bum like him?

Don't try to defend this joke of a policeman. Shoot 3 to 6 was fired in panic and not aimed to the car and could have hit bystanders

Did he ever hit the tyres from the 2 m distance? could not see a flat when taking off.

The RTP fœrce  needs a lot more of traning in gun handling and exercise it seems....

JohanB

2 hours ago, Basil B said:

I am sure they could have put a shot through the door and got him in the thigh,  hurt him enough so he could not use the accelerator.

Well if they shot off his wedding tackle that would be a bonus (Darwinism).:tongue:

Think you would need a serious sniper  to do that

to a Thai guy.:giggle:

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

The bloody stupid police could have killed innocent people.

They are so <deleted> stupid, and he got away anyway.

Why did that idiot firing his gun not just shoot the driver?????

As dangerous as it is to be shooting tires, at least you're shooting in a downwards trajectory. Try to shoot the driver and you risk pass-through and a greater likelihood of other innocent people being hit instead. They wouldn't know if the driver is armed, so they're not just going to walk up to the window and take a close shot.

The other solution that had me wonderig is why did no one get in front of the car with a gun.

Let's face it a shot under the hood would do a lot of damage adn definitely slow him down.

I do agree though that the Drug enformement people and the ordinary cops need a lot of training.

My suggestion would be to bring over guys that know what be to get the RCMP and a few of the other police forces that are represented here to establish some training and set some better rules.

Imagine a law enforcement that actually gives tickets for speeding and breaking the law.

How is the military police system doing in Pats

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Thai police are so poorly trained. Civilians and other BIB in the crossfire.

Using guns to shoot out tires.

Get another police car in position to intercept or block them later?

Wait to find a better location to stop them?

Standing 3 meters from the drivers window with guns draw and they still get away?

Anyway I am off to the police station to post bail for the girlfriend.

why not shoot everybody inside the car through the window....why the tyres I dont understand....if they catch the guy alive need court and all the other bs...put out money to his head if someone brings the head to police receives 100000 bhat....they just need to sit and wait till some of his friends try himself as a butcher....

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

I am sure the police's concern was if the guy had a gun and would start shooting back. And in California they would have had the same concern and would not have approached the car but calling on the driver to get out and lay down. So it would not have been resolved in 30 seconds. Some people on here have seen to many action movies. Of course US police wouldn't have tried to box him like that in traffic.... very dangerous situation. I think the guy shooting his tires out would have good reason to shoot the driver because of using his car as a weapon. Of course they will find him pretty quickly. Poor girlfriend....but what is she doing with a bum like him?

idiot women always find idiot boyfriends ....see all the isaaners marry 80+

7 hours ago, colinneil said:

Maybe because he just mindlessly thought, with so many cars around and a young woman beside the driver, there could be some innocent people in his line of fire?

Mr Neil, If constable Plod had shot the driver then he would have been up for manslaughter (at least), there was no "probable cause", no one's life was threatened.......the crim' hadn't even been charged!  :wai:

Wrong. The vehicle is a deadly weapon and he obviously is using it as such and endangering the lives of those around him. The police officer should have shot the driver and ended this as soon as he struck the first car.

12 hours ago, Ralf61 said:

Robert de Niro as gangster " Neil McCauley " in "Heat" (1995):

"On the street you wanna be makin' roves, you don't put anything in your life you can't walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot heat around the corner."

Great movie, but Al Pacino and Bob De Niro should have been in the opposite roles don't you think?

14 hours ago, LennyW said:

Should of just shot him, an obvious danger to the public.

I think you will find he was less danger to the public than the police. Theres  no excuse in any country for the persecution of drug users or their suppliers. The warvon drugs is a war on the people

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

While they were shooting downwards at tyres the likelihood of bystanders being hit is probably much less than if they shot at him. It was a poorly executed attempt at arrest.

10 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

While they were shooting downwards at tyres the likelihood of bystanders being hit is probably much less than if they shot at him. It was a poorly executed attempt at arrest.

Ever heard of ricochet, shooting direct at the driver would probably be safer than firing into the ground and not knowing where the bullet will ricochet. I knew a guy who was shot once, his mate shot a feral pig and the bullet went straight through the pig, hit a rock and ricocheted 30 metres and hit this bloke,

Real police would have not fired at all and waited for a safe location before making a move for a controlled arrest without putting bystanders at risk like this, this was Keystone Cops stuff.