The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

webfact

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Hey are you geniuses also resisting the stock market rally?

up 20%!

MAGA!

Hey you "genius", what did Trump do to cause that rally?

Under Obama the S&P 500 rose 235% https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2017/01/17/inside-the-obama-stock-markets-235-rise/#66c97b0916d1 , but he was criticized because this didn't help working people.  Has Trump's rally helped any working people?

Regarding MAGA, see post 2581 above.  How do you feel about Trump making America irrelevant?

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

How does that help people on Medicaid that trump intends to trash? 

1) Those who currently have Medicaid are grandfathered in with the new GOP Bill.

2) The 23 million that the CBO says will lose health insurance currently don't have any insurance. They are counting people that could eventually be covered under the Obamacare mandate as those that will lose insurance. You can't lose something you don't even have yet to begin with.

But lets not let facts get in the way your continued Trump bashing. I for one would rather them just let Obamacare implode, but since the adults are now in charge it's not the responsible thing to do.

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

up 20%!

MAGA!

That is mainly because of a handful of tech stocks that are now dropping. Historically the market does better under Dem Presidents but because Trump's term may soon be coming to an end  he could be an exception. 

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/28/investing/stock-market-democrats-republicans/index.html

1 hour ago, Crowes said:

1) Those who currently have Medicaid are grandfathered in with the new GOP Bill.

2) The 23 million that the CBO says will lose health insurance currently don't have any insurance. They are counting people that could eventually be covered under the Obamacare mandate as those that will lose insurance. You can't lose something you don't even have yet to begin with.

But lets not let facts get in the way your continued Trump bashing. I for one would rather them just let Obamacare implode, but since the adults are now in charge it's not the responsible thing to do.

The CBO report says that 23 million fewer Americans would have health coverage under the Republican plan by 2026, with 14 million becoming uninsured next year. http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/24/cbo-issues-new-estimates-on-obamacare-repeal-bill.html

I find it difficult to believe that there would be a sudden jump of 14 million people who never had insurance in one year, and I seriously doubt that you can back up your claim, but it isn't important.  It is important that 23 million more people would not have health care coverage.  The fact that you don't think that is a big deal says a lot about you.

We are using facts for the Trump bashing, mostly factual reports of Trump's irrational actions.  Regarding your claim that the adults are in charge, have you been keeping up on events?    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/donald-trump-cabinet-meeting/index.html

After the unprecedented and unpresidential inaugural speech I said "this is not normal"
Then I began describing this presidency as "kinda strange"
Weeks later I was calling it a "freak show"
Then, "this freak show is real"
With this bizarre cabinet loonytunes, this real freak show just got batsh*t freakier.

Help me! I'm running outta superlatives.

Don't worry. Only 7 1/2 years left.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, alocacoc said:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'll take that bet. 

His approval numbers continue to sink and he never seems to gain any new support. 

New nickname for 45 (not my idea) --

Weapon of Mass Distraction

Breaking news. 

200 Congressmen SUE President trump.

They are charging him with UNCONSTITUTIONAL behavior. He's obviously guilty of the behavior. But what happens with this considering the COMPLICIT behavior of almost the entire republican party is the question. 

BREAKING: Nearly 200 congressional Democrats to sue Trump, alleging that he improperly took payments from foreign nations through his company

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

7 hours ago, alocacoc said:
14 hours ago, Thakkar said:
After the unprecedented and unpresidential inaugural speech I said "this is not normal"
Then I began describing this presidency as "kinda strange"
Weeks later I was calling it a "freak show"
Then, "this freak show is real"
With this bizarre cabinet loonytunes, this real freak show just got batsh*t freakier.

Help me! I'm running outta superlatives.

My only worry is that Trump will refuse to release the superlatives I need. 

He has the best words, you know. 

T

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'll take that bet. 

His approval numbers continue to sink and he never seems to gain any new support. 

Since President Trump won the Republican nomination, the majority of his companies’ real estate sales are to secretive shell companies that obscure the buyers’ identities, a USA TODAY investigation has found. 

Over the last 12 months, about 70% of buyers of Trump properties were limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names. That compares with about 4% of buyers in the two years before. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/13/trump-property-buyers-make-clear-shift-secretive-llcs/102399558/

Nothing suspicious there...but, but Whitewater blowjob while meeting Lynch on Banghazi tarmac waving emails from the Clinton Foundation something something arrggle arrggle

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Breaking news. 

200 Congressmen SUE President trump.

They are charging him with UNCONSTITUTIONAL behavior. He's obviously guilty of the behavior. But what happens with this considering the COMPLICIT behavior of almost the entire republican party is the question. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

His use of the presidency to enrich himself has been obvious since before he won the (electoral college) election.  He doubled the admission cost to Mar-a-Lago to two hundred thousand a year before the inauguration, then made the place his "Winter White House".  He's been steering business to his Washington hotel and overcharging the government for using office space in Trump properties.  I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to take action.

Edited by heybruce

19 minutes ago, heybruce said:

His use of the presidency to enrich himself has been obvious since before he won the (electoral college) election.  He doubled the admission cost to Mar-a-Lago to two hundred thousand a year before the inauguration, then made the place his "Winter White House".  He's been steering business to his Washington hotel and overcharging the government for using office space in Trump properties.  I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to take action.

Yes, but with trump, there is an embarrassment of targets. Quite distracting! 

12 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

up 20%!

MAGA!

Too bad most Americans don't participate in the stock market. And was pointed out,  Obama did much better.

What was that about geniuses? LOL

10 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Too bad most Americans don't participate in the stock market. And was pointed out,  Obama did much better.

What was that about geniuses? LOL

trump seemed to suggest in his campaign he was about the little man (Main Street) rather than Wall Street.

Of course anyone that believed that con man has questionable judgment. trump's business history was well known. 

7 minutes ago, balo said:

The US government is the new reality show , with daily episodes that will make you laugh.

And cry. 

Or make you cray cray!

All in a day's work for the presidential Weapon of Mass Distraction. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-trump-making-america-mentally-ill/2017/06/13/28204b08-507b-11e7-be25-3a519335381c_story.html

Edited by Jingthing

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'll take that bet. 

Same polls that predicted Hillary would win.

4 minutes ago, mesquite said:

No they didn't. These are national polls and national polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote by an average of 3 percent. She won by 2 percent. So if you think it's meaningful to subtract a percentage point from those polls, go right ahead.

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

No they didn't. These are national polls and national polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote by an average of 3 percent. She won by 2 percent. So if you think it's meaningful to subtract a percentage point from those polls, go right ahead.

I think it's meaningful to point out the polls are pure propaganda.  Get used to Trump as he will be your president until January 20, 2025.

Edited by mesquite

1 minute ago, mesquite said:

I think it's meaningful to point out the polls are pure propaganda.  Get used to Trump as he will be your president until January 20, 2025.

Well it's meaningful in that it certainly says something about the way your thought processes work. But not so much in relation to reality.

They were close on the popular vote which Hillary won.

Here is the acid B.S. test for the typical trumpist line that all negative on trump polls are worthless.

Suppose a poll comes out saying trump has very high approval ratings. That will never happen of course but just for the example. Do you think trumpists would say a poll like that is worthless because supposedly they got the election polls so wrong? Of course they wouldn't.

i know they are slowly wading through his lies to get to the truth i was in developing in real estate most of my life and the big world crash  in property market affected everyone years  ago which started in the los he was going broke /and no banks would lend him money so the Putin and his mafia mob propped him up to the point they own his company's now same as his daughter and son in law borrowed to save there own businesses now he is frighten that will be exposed/ as some of the money which was coming/ while it was banned to do deals with Russia  how long will it take before  exposed/ when most know about it

17 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

up 20%!

MAGA!

Not that these kinds of numbers really matter, but just to set the record straight:

DOW CLOSINGS

under Trump

Jan 19, 2017:   19,804 

June 13, 2017: 21,328 Up 7.7%

Under Obama

January 20 2009: 7949

June 12 2009:  8799 Up 10.7%

58 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Not that these kinds of numbers really matter, but just to set the record straight:

DOW CLOSINGS

under Trump

Jan 19, 2017:   19,804 

June 13, 2017: 21,328 Up 7.7%

Under Obama

January 20 2009: 7949

June 12 2009:  8799 Up 10.7%

Well if you understood the market you would know it reacts not on Inauguration Day but when it becomes clear who will lead. 

Obama takes lead in polls in fall 2007 Market collapses 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bear_market_of_2007–09

Trump wins election unexpectedly markets boom

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/after-comparison-of-first-4-months-in-office-president-trumps-economy-thumps-president-obamas/

29 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Well if you understood the market you would know it reacts not on Inauguration Day but when it becomes clear who will lead. 

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/after-comparison-of-first-4-months-in-office-president-trumps-economy-thumps-president-obamas/

Yes, the collapse of the market in 2007 was definitely due to Obama and definitely not due to the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression. Imminent collapse of the financial system is just the kind of thing that supports a bull market. 

I wouldn't put it entirely past you to concoct a bigger piece of nonsense but it wouldn't be easy.

1 hour ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

5 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Are you suggesting that the market collapsed because of Obama's lead in the polls?

I think that there can be no doubt that's what he's suggesting. You have to wonder about someone who could post such an obvious falsehood. Is there any intellectual integrity at all there?