Catching a Thai Girl cheating

phuketpoliceman

We were looking for somewhere in Google maps on her phone and Facebook tags your messages if your GPS setting is on and one popped up with some farang's messages and I lost it. She went crazy saying "so what. I'll do it again!" I said "Later!"

The other one was similar. I could see the messages on her home screen when she was sleeping. Amateur night! Later!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

5 minutes ago, phuketpoliceman said:

We were looking for somewhere in Google maps on her phone and Facebook tags your messages if your GPS setting is on and one popped up with some farang's messages and I lost it. She went crazy saying "so what. I'll do it again!" I said "Later!"

The other one was similar. I could see the messages on her home screen when she was sleeping. Amateur night! Later!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You did the right thing.  The only proper response to this type of craziness is to say bye bye. 

1 minute ago, Berkshire said:

You did the right thing.  The only proper response to this type of craziness is to say bye bye. 

But herein lies the rub and, with respect, the OP seems to be attracting the wrong crowd or his beer goggles are out of focus or he's continually accepting of second best.

I can provide some further advice to the OP but not certain it would be well received.

• Like 1

Thais are serial liars.  Not my judgement, it's even a saying in neighboring countries (Malaysia, Singapore, etc.): "Hey, don't Thai to me!"  Like all serial liars, they're furious when they're caught.

They're also some of the most sex-crazy, promiscuous people you'll find.  Those "short-time hotels" on every other block are NOT primarily for assignations with farangs or sex workers/clients, you realize...they're for everyday Thais cheating on their boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses.  Stand outside one for 15 minutes sometime and see who goes in and out (no pun intended).

Edited by Saastrajaa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Op if your speaking English and you don't attend a Thai university your self then they would be hookers or part time hookers especially since you have only caught them with other farang.
That's why you never attempt a relationship with them

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk