Bail denied! Stepfather apologizes to everyone except five year old boy he stamped on

webfact

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, silent said:

Now let's not get too subjective about Thai wai ways. We all know what a sorry fellow the President elect is in United States is when caught too.

Politicians and others all over the world can be very shallow, and I certainly wasn't trying to suggest that Thais are the only ones guilty of that. But these showy yet ultimately meaningless apology sessions are commonplace here.

20 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Politicians and others all over the world can be very shallow, and I certainly wasn't trying to suggest that Thais are the only ones guilty of that. But these showy yet ultimately meaningless apology sessions are commonplace here.

No argument really, other than the increasing number of people all over with attitudes that all they have to do is say they're sorry for anything to be forgiven by the only person who matters. It seems to go hand in hand with infectious greed.

5 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Your first sentence say so much.

He should have been made to apologise to the boy and the mother, massive loss of face having to apologise to a  5 year old. Maybe too traumatic though for the boy to come face to face with him the man who did this to him.

Did none of the bigwigs present think to say ' and what about the boy ? ' when he was apologising to all of them ?

He should still be made to apologise to the boy and his mother in public in front of the news media. And be seen paying much money to the mother for his actions.

And if anybody thinks he is contrite, they live in la la land!

Of course he would be in real trouble if it had been a dog he had beaten.  I just do not understand priorities in Thailand. Let us hope that we hear the ending to this story and that it does not just disappear as usual.  Let us hope also that the ending of this story is way down the line for this monster.  Who is next in line to feel the weight of any stress he experiences in the future?  This alleged "man" is just  a grown-up kid, probably spoilt to bits by mummy all his life.

2 hours ago, onthesoi said:

There are 4.5 billion people in asia which is about 60% of the human population.  How many have you actually met?

Using your limited annotdotal(much of which is hearsay by your own admission) observations to back up your hyper generalised racist/sexist comment on 60% of the world's men...is hilariously dum.

You(& any other bigots reading this) should google 'confirmation bias'.  

Sexist, from a man referring to other men?

Actually, I had a life before Google, so no thanks, is it your Bible?

In 9 years on TVF I've never called another member 'dum' (dumb) or 'hilariously' dum (dumb) when they are simply stating their opinion which can often be a polar opposite to mine.

Finally, enlighten me as I'm so hilariously dum(b), cooked with steam?, what pray tell is 'annotdotal'? I've always found a dictionary a great asset to have on hand.

Your poorly crafted reply makes for hilarious reading.

Dyslexia rules KO.

Edited by freebyrd

Concerning the unapologetic step-father. I recognize that the child is still alive; however, no number of years can remove the physical and mental scars. I believe a fair sentence for the scumbag is 25 years without and royal parole and full support for the child's upkeep and schooling.

At least he's behind bars now... for what it's worth. 

Maybe he'll have time to recover from whatever "stress" he had and reflect on his actions. Hopefully he'll never repeat that action again... I watched thd video - it was shocking! 

On 11/22/2016 at 6:53 AM, CelticBhoy said:

"Pongsak, 28, fled to his mother  . . . "

Says it all there  . . . :sad:

maybe his mom can intervene when he is being bent over for being "short eyes" in the slammer.