Amazing Thailand - where all is not what it would seem!

webfact

Amazing Thailand - where all is not what it would seem!

p3.jpg

Picture: tnamcot

SAKON NAKORN: -- Take a look at our charming picture of a happy wedding couple. Nothing out of the ordinary? Think again.

For this is a marriage not only made in heaven but "Made in Thailand!"

Why? The handsome groom is really a woman and the blushing bride is a man.

Now the couple plan to have children with people asking: Who will the kids call mummy and who will they call daddy?

The wedding of Mr Isariya Nimyaem (Ging Phai),34, (the bride) and Miss Kesanee Khunrak, (Mung Ming), 25, (the groom) took place in central Sakon Nakorn yesterday, reports tnamcot.

It was attended by hundreds of guests many of whom were ladyboy friends of the bride.

The couple met on Facebook several years ago and chat led to love. In fact, they were legally married three years ago at a registry office but they waited to hold the ceremony until now to reaffirm their commitment to each other.

Ging Phai, a flower seller and Mung Ming, a company employee, said that true love is what matters not stereotypes about gender.

They expressed their true love with a kiss much to the delight of the guests and said they are keen to start a family.

The story was broadcast on national television with one incredulous presenter asking of the potential offspring: "Who will they call mum and who will they call dad?, I wonder".

Source: tnamcot

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-22

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try and consider......If the Tom (who thinks like a man) becomes Gay and the wife (who thinks she's a woman) becomes a Lesbian would the husband now would dress as a woman (Katoi?) and the wife as a man!!!! A double double?? :smile::partytime2::wai:

Good luck to the happy couple.

I wonder if the bride will have to stop taking hormones so she can produce some viable spermatazoa ?

Or maybe they can get a sperm donor ?  If not they can always adopt some orphans, there's plenty of them available.

Assuming they do have some babies, will both parents be capable of breast feeding ?

28 minutes ago, TPI said:

Try and consider......If the Tom (who thinks like a man) becomes Gay and the wife (who thinks she's a woman) becomes a Lesbian would the husband now would dress as a woman (Katoi?) and the wife as a man!!!! A double double?? :smile::partytime2::wai:

The mind boggles. So... the groom is a lesbian but married to a 'man', and the bride is gay but married to a 'woman'?

57 minutes ago, SGD said:

All very well but lets not pretend this is normal or deserving of praise.

Certainly they shouldn't have kids, whose minds would be warped by their transgender parents.

If a child is raised by loving parents; even if the parents gender roles are out of the norm; do you really think the child's mind will be warped? I think the child will simply see different gender roles.

17 minutes ago, smotherb said:

If a child is raised by loving parents; even if the parents gender roles are out of the norm; do you really think the child's mind will be warped? I think the child will simply see different gender roles.

So mummy will be fixing car engines, and daddy will be washing nappies.

It is not normal, but a good one for the politically correct to work with.   

20 minutes ago, smotherb said:

... and will probably be far better off than those being raised by some step fathers. 

They both look very happy in the photo, so good luck to them.

As far as the mechanics are concerned, between them they have the right equipment to potentially produce offspring but a possibility to naturally feed them at birth is questionable.   Let us hope that they can come together as husband and wife.

Not sure who will wear the pants, so to speak.

Went to dinner at the home of our friends, i saw their weddingpicture hanging on the wall and asked them why Pi had such red lips??

Oh he has lipstick the wife said.....55555555....i couldn't stop myself.....and he just sit there eating like it's the most normal thing to do for a just married man.

Btw, he made 2 daughters so must be a real man, i've seen them myself.

3 minutes ago, aslimversgwm said:

Warped minds! I think you are the one with a warped mind dear.

perhaps you are a little bit biased coming from the same shore so to speak. SGD has a warped mind because he thinks that the natural order of things is a man looking like a man mates with a woman who looks like a woman, yeah, thats weird.