Amazing Thailand - where all is not what it would seem!

webfact

37 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

They both look very happy in the photo, so good luck to them.

As far as the mechanics are concerned, between them they have the right equipment to potentially produce offspring but a possibility to naturally feed them at birth is questionable.   Let us hope that they can come together as husband and wife.

Not sure who will wear the pants, so to speak.

Like I have said, they may produce an offspring with the Z chromosome.

In normal human, the male has XY chromosomes, while female has XX.

In nature with the Z chromosome, the female has the ZW chromosomes, while the male ZZ.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, trogers said:

Like I have said, they may produce an offspring with the Z chromosome.

In normal human, the male has XY chromosomes, while female has XX.

In nature with the Z chromosome, the female has the ZW chromosomes, while the male ZZ.

while things are being messed up let us not forget the rest of the alphabet.

Well what is the problem. If two people love eachother and wants to marry, their gender should be of no concern for other people. People have a nasty tendancy to stick their noses in things that is NOT their business. Thai visa have a tendency to be very quick to point out especially Ladyboys, when a crime have been done. The majority of the transgeneder comunite do NOT work in the sex trade, instead they have normal jobs.

2 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

So mummy will be fixing car engines, and daddy will be washing nappies.

It is not normal, but a good one for the politically correct to work with.   

Oh you poor nervous macho man. Does it really make any difference who fixes the engine; as long as it gets fixed? And, why shouldn't daddy be washing nappies; mommy is fixing the car?

9 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Oh you poor nervous macho man. Does it really make any difference who fixes the engine; as long as it gets fixed? And, why shouldn't daddy be washing nappies; mommy is fixing the car?

My point was, it is not normal, and that cannot be disputed.

13 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Not in the least.

Once people know the circumstances, they will get ridiculed, just as you would have been when you were a kid, had the same circumstances arisen.

Then the kid learns how much nicer his not so normal parents are than the supposedly normal parents.

33 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Not in the least.

Once people know the circumstances, they will get ridiculed, just as you would have been when you were a kid, had the same circumstances arisen.

I agree with your point of view absolutely. School bullying seems to be on the increase now and with the advent of social media, the children these two individuals produce, or even adopt are likely to be victims of both physical and psychological harm once the word gets around about who their parents are.

So as much as I wish this 'couple' a happy relationship together, I'd advise them to forget the idea of having kids.

7 hours ago, smotherb said:

If a child is raised by loving parents; even if the parents gender roles are out of the norm; do you really think the child's mind will be warped? I think the child will simply see different gender roles.

Therefore, by that kind of warped logic, the bride that was should give birth, but 'she' can't and the groom by nature can unless mutilated or had her hormones suppressed or terminated. This is one of the instances which illustrates how absurd and unnatural it is.

The only thing I find disturbing is that these individuals require attention, and special treatment, and get it.

If the blushing bride believes it looks in any way feminine, there are either mental or delusional issues.

Edited by jacko45k

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

The only thing I find disturbing is that these individuals require attention, and special treatment, and get it.

If the blushing bride believes it looks in any way feminine, there are either mental or delusional issues.

be fair, once the bride gets the OP she will lose the 7o'clock shadow 

I hope they are happy together, but I hope that they are not encouraged to have children of their own, as that is stretching things a bit too far. I'm sure they could take better care of kids than some who do, though. For example, little Mack would be better off with them looking after him than his "step-father."

I'm sure there are many kids they could adopt.

17 hours ago, SGD said:

All very well but lets not pretend this is normal or deserving of praise.

Certainly they shouldn't have kids, whose minds would be warped by their transgender parents.

As to your first comment, I'd agree with you if what you meant in a neutral way that what this couple is doing is not the usual way men and women marry or dress; however, if your "normal" is at all tinted with any hint that it's somehow wrong (in any sense of that word), then your comment reflects more about you than them. 

As to your second comment, hopefully the couple don't read TV as they hardly need your approval or negative comment.  If they choose to have kids and exhibit decent parenting skills, that's fine by me.  I would hope people would judge (even though they don't need anybody's judgment) a couple by their loving relationship with their kids  rather than by what genitals they have or by what clothes they wear.   

Edited by CMBob

17 hours ago, Siamwhiteelephant said:

Therefore, by that kind of warped logic, the bride that was should give birth, but 'she' can't and the groom by nature can unless mutilated or had her hormones suppressed or terminated. This is one of the instances which illustrates how absurd and unnatural it is.

It appears to me the absurd and unnatural is in your mind.  Behavioral normalcy is learned.

On 21/11/2016 at 8:13 PM, trogers said:

Such true love would produce the first human Z chromosome.

You mean like the superman genes?  Z chromosome,  it's like 'Zaap they flew from one end of the building to the other'

Getting ready to sell Superman outfit soon.

6 minutes ago, madusa said:

You mean like the superman genes?  Z chromosome,  it's like 'Zaap they flew from one end of the building to the other'

Getting ready to sell Superman outfit soon.

Z chromosomes are in the birds...not Superman.