Dual citizenship

If you're a dual citizen but have always used one passport and just started considering using both. My questions are:

1. is it possible to use both passports in the same country? if yes, how do you start using both? note that the current Non-B visa is on the passport that is in use, the other passport is blank.

2. If both passports can be used at the same time, how does it work in terms of entering and exiting Thailand?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

You cannot use both passports if you are already in the country.

To change to a different passport you would have to leave and re-enter the country by air to use the 2nd passport.

Thank you so much for your answer . When re-entering the country after leaving by air, i have to present both passports to the immigration at the airport on arrival, right?

7 minutes ago, Popenerrow said:

Thank you so much for your answer . When re-entering the country after leaving by air, i have to present both passports to the immigration at the airport on arrival, right?

It would do no good to show both passports other than confusing the officer. They would not use anything in the other passport for entry to the country since you would be showing 2 valid passports from different countries.

The only time both passports can be used is if a new passport is issued and the old cancelled one from the same country has a valid visa or re-entry permit in it.

It would do no good to show both passports other than confusing the officer. They would not use anything in the other passport for entry to the country since you would be showing 2 valid passports from different countries.
The only time both passports can be used is if a new passport is issued and the old cancelled one from the same country has a valid visa or re-entry permit in it.

Thank you. i understand now and i appreciate your help.