What sort of People do you Beware of?

NoshowJones

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will talk to anyone but 9 times out of 10 they are idiots and eventually a business idea or a loan request will follow.. have many friends here that fit the mold that many of you would avoid.. and they are good people.

You cant judge a book comes to mind. 

Edited by wow64

Of all the dregs that turn up in expat life, especially in Thailand a lot of people are actually wary of guys in a freaking suit!

Are you for freaking real!? :signthaivisa:

Some of you may be unfamiliar with this but sometimes people dress up smart and go to a thing called 'a job'. I know, I know ... crazy world, right!?

I see guys in suits in Thailand they invariably look like they have proper jobs and are not hanging out in the places most people on here are hanging out in. So, guy in suit, not an issue.

Maybe some absolute loser looking weird guy wearing a suit I may wonder what it's all about but 'wearing a suit' in general, what the f ...

Edited by Razzler1973

1 minute ago, Razzler1973 said:

Of all the dregs that turn up in expat life, especially in Thailand a lot of people are actually wary of guys in a freaking suit!

Are you for freaking real!? :D

Some of you may be unfamiliar with this but sometimes people dress up smart and go to a thing called 'a job'. I know, I know ... crazy world, right!?

I see guys in suits in Thiland they invariably look like they have proper jobs and are not hanging out in the places most people on here are hanging out in. So, guy in suit, not an issue.

Maybe some absolute loser looking weird guy wearing a suit I may wonder what it's all about but 'wearing a suit' in general, <deleted>

I have a suit, sewn leather shoes worth a small fortune that come out now and again...I love to wear them, though Mrs.Trans ain't sure....But when I do and sing Clapton and Elvis all becomes clear.......Yep, she bolts out the back door......:post-4641-1156693976:

Joking aside, having nice aparole and know how to tie a Windsor knot comes in handy at times.... :giggle:

41 minutes ago, Razzler1973 said:

Are you for freaking real!? :signthaivisa:

I see guys in suits in Thailand they invariably look like they have proper jobs and are not hanging out in the places most people on here are hanging out in. So, guy in suit, not an issue.

Maybe some absolute loser looking weird guy wearing a suit I may wonder what it's all about but 'wearing a suit' in general, what the f ...

I'm more wary of those trying to get me to buy a suit, the Indians loitering outside their own shops clutching a file with references from Mikko from Helsinki saying the suit was a bargain. Still at least they're polite.

I would tend to be wary of anyone that denied their country of birth.
I have been told 'not to trust someone that doesn't drink', not sure about that one although the odd glass of wine would be beneficial.
I've never been a 'flag waver' and am a little suspicious of people who are.

Anyone in a suit certainly wouldn't bother me although I haven't worn one for years.

Beware of: 

People who were born at Loch Ness on Halloween

Tailors who insist on measuring you're inside leg when you only wanted to buy a jacket.

Anybody with 666 tattooed on the back of their neck who doesn't know how it got there.

Girls who try to bite you on the neck when you try to kiss them goodnight.

People who squirm and cringe when you confront them with garlic flowers and metal crosses.

Those who can recite the lords prayer backwards.

People who don't cast a shadow.

Anybody born in Romania or Hungary.

People who live in houses where you can feel the floor move.

Those who go to Stonehenge for their summer holidays.

Anyone whose first name is Damien.

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

On 12/4/2016 at 0:30 PM, Dipterocarp said:

Jews (Israel). I have nothing against them. They come to Chiang Mai however this time of year and behave in ways that draw attention in large groups.

Been in more than one restaurant worried these people  (and thus me) might be suddenly targeted by the scum sucking morons from the religion of peace who hate them particularly.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I beware of narrow-minded bigots and racists.

Best to stay away from naggers (m/f),  narrow-minded bigots (m/f) and people who promise you great riches.

Or in other words people who are not relaxed, kind, easy going, cheerful or helpful. 

Perhaps that is why dislike hanging around in various TVF threads. ;) 555