Super Rich Thailand and Super Rich International Exchange

Hello,

So far I know this are 2 different companies. I always used the Orange one (super Rich Internationl ) They have the main branch at Phatumwan (near BTS  Chit Lom.)

Only the Main branch supports the best Exchange rates..

The Owner of the Green Superrich (Superrich Thailand)  is a nice young rich girl.....

Both Super rich companies have main offices near Big C on Ratchadamri (near each other.) Super rich Thailand also has other locations and I use the Rama 9 location. Super rich Thailand (the green one) usually has better rates in my experience.

Both Super rich companies have main offices near Big C on Ratchadamri (near each other.) Super rich Thailand also has other locations and I use the Rama 9 location. Super rich Thailand (the green one) usually has better rates in my experience.

Everytime I check the main branches, there are same. But last month i walked there a pink one (same area) which was better. In that area are so many exchange shops. Even orange superrich have there 3 or maybe 4 shops. I always use the shop which gave to pass the first one which is near Kasikornbank, so i can put the miney right to my account without worry that someone rob me.

• 5 weeks later...

Warning: Do not accept old bills from Super Rich as I did at the beginning of a trip to the USA. Upon returning to the same branch at Swampy airport, they would not accept ten of the same old bills they had given me  just a week prior.   Caveat Emptor.

6 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

Warning: Do not accept old bills from Super Rich as I did at the beginning of a trip to the USA. Upon returning to the same branch at Swampy airport, they would not accept ten of the same old bills they had given me  just a week prior.   Caveat Emptor.

maybe you should tell people WHICH superrich company you used, the genuine, original one or the various coypcats, before posting such a generalized warning

saw a long queue at siam paragon the other day, thought  a new cheese cake shop must have opened but no, it was a queue for the super rich exchange kiosk! all thai's not a foreigner in sight. didnt check the rates but it was certainly popular with the locals.

20 hours ago, samsensam said:

saw a long queue at siam paragon the other day, thought  a new cheese cake shop must have opened but no, it was a queue for the super rich exchange kiosk! all thai's not a foreigner in sight. didnt check the rates but it was certainly popular with the locals.

Those Superrich Kiosks at Malls or BTS stations do not have the same great rates as their two HQ offices and are not much different than exchange booths operated by banks at those places