Malin Sky Bar latest: fears of witness tampering as suspects bailed

snoop1130

Malin Sky Bar latest: fears of witness tampering as suspects bailed

รื้อเรียบร้อย มาลินสกาย  ลั่นข่าวมั่ว บอล ถูกอุ้ม   เดลินิวส์.png

As five suspects in the beating of a major general's son were bailed in Chiang Mai there are fears that witnesses will be threatened before the case ends up in court.

Police are giving key witnesses 24 hour protection after the suspects walked free from court for 200,000 baht per person.

Only one of them has admitted involvement in the beating of 23 year old Issarachanuwat Wankawisan at the end of last week. He is the son of 38th army chief major general Witthaya Wankawisan.

Included in those bailed was celebrity "Ball" Kritsana Amitsoon the boyfriend of star model "Aum" Lukkana Wattanawongsiri.

Police expect the case to take about a month before it comes to court.

Meanwhile, following the beating in which the victim suffered a broken nose and fractured jaw, the Malin Sky bar in the central Chiang Mai area has been dismantled.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-02

Another complete cock-up by the RTP......!

It certainly shows how high up the chain influential people can go to get things to progress......the rich and powerful showing their disgusting traits, while the ordinary people get little or no justice!

1 hour ago, ChrisY1 said:

.....the rich and powerful showing their disgusting traits, while the ordinary people get little or no justice!

Pray Tell - what country in the World is this not standard operating procedure ? No need to single out Thailand, or the RTP. Same Same everywhere

^^^ Pray tell, what country are you living in? Pray tell, why no need to single out Thailand when this is the country we are talking about. Pray tell every country where this is standard operating procedure. Pray tell, prove that it is same same everywhere (very bloody difficult in my country).

11 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

google "Aum" Lukkana Wattanawongsiri. :)

Ouf , can keep ... All these " whitening creamed " , little bit fatty , hair coloured , nose operated , hiso girls are just boring .

Wouldn't like to waste time or money with one of this kind ....

3 minutes ago, pumpuy said:

Ouf , can keep ... All these " whitening creamed " , little bit fatty , hair coloured , nose operated , hiso girls are just boring .

Wouldn't like to waste time or money with one of this kind ....

How much time and money are we discussing here? I'm afraid I'd hock my moral high horse for a few hours with her.

4 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Another complete cock-up by the RTP......!

It certainly shows how high up the chain influential people can go to get things to progress......the rich and powerful showing their disgusting traits, while the ordinary people get little or no justice!

Never take a knife to a gunfight. They had to demolish the bar I guess so that the generals son would not be reminded of the ugly episode there when he passes by. I think these guys would have been wiser to stay behind bars. 

3 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

^^^ Pray tell, what country are you living in? Pray tell, why no need to single out Thailand when this is the country we are talking about. Pray tell every country where this is standard operating procedure. Pray tell, prove that it is same same everywhere (very bloody difficult in my country).

Do not know where you are from. Makes no difference. Do you know that lawyers do not go to Justice school ?  They go to Law school. Two totally different things. He with the most money wins - as he can hire the best legal team. Everywhere.

19 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

I wonder if that bar could have remained open if the victim was not the son of a general. 

You can't be serious...Were he not a generals son, this whole fiasco would be just another Thai night on the town......