Thais Turn Too Scams!

thaimee

Anyone on the forum sniffed out some low life national's who will try anything if it's not extorting money out of you from motorbike accidents they will try and get your back up so you can be taken to monkey house and processed for deporting?

Caution: there are two out of the sort young Thai men who appear to ve very angry out of no reason who periodically turn up at Carrefour using the computer facilities. There's no reason for them to be pissed as they get to use the computer every time and it more than a case of being hustled. I sniff a court case scenario.

Someone once told me that even foreigner's are up to no good when they are down to there last baht they will try almsot anything. I guess i'm trying to understand why these people were hostile in the extreme. Probably me..............

behind paranoid eyes...........Thaimee.

I really would like to know if anyone has been duped or scammed into settling a scuffle or even other? I prefer to stay ahead of the game as alot of the antics in Ptataya are about extraction, extortion and thieving! Of course there is a bright side........

Thaimee.

What are you saying, Thaimee?

That if two young Thai men are fighting / scuffling and you try to break it up, they will then join together and accuse you of assault?

Don't get involved - it's easy. Same in any country - Teenage boys / youths are completely unpredictable.

Call security if you must, but do not go near them. Different if it is two youths attacking an old lady. But these youths fighting among themselves? No, never.

What are you saying, Thaimee?

That if two young Thai men are fighting / scuffling and you try to break it up, they will then join together and accuse you of assault?

Don't get involved - it's easy. Same in any country - Teenage boys / youths are completely unpredictable.

Call security if you must, but do not go near them. Different if it is two youths attacking an old lady. But these youths fighting among themselves? No, never.

This is good advice, take heed, I'll clue ya. Ever heard of "Thai dog packs"?

I really would like to know if anyone has been duped or scammed into settling a scuffle or even other? I prefer to stay ahead of the game as alot of the antics in Ptataya are about extraction, extortion and thieving! Of course there is a bright side........

Thaimee.

Pattaya is about insertion and extraction last time I checked.

I couldn't understand your question thaimee

Pattaya is about insertion and extraction last time I checked.

Yes, correct. I was trying to elicit any bogus experiences where you suspected a person or persons were trying to goad you into assaulting them to settle on a cash payment?

I believe i've started a sensible topic as it's rumoured some foreigners make a little cash as a sideline goading people into assualting them.

So my question was driving at do some Thai people do this alot or what?

You want a fight or what? :o

Still, as I say these two characters were acting bloody strange! Didn't say they were fighting amongst themselves as someone summised but I believe they were trying to rile me up. So i'm not trying to be a smart arse. It would be nice to share experiences so we can share them and learn?

Thaimee. :D