Three women gunned down in Finland after a night out

webfact

37 minutes ago, jaidam said:

And here we are 3 weeks later, and still the shooters identity is being kept secret squirrel. I smelled a rat as soon as this crime had taken place, when will this 23 yr old "finnish" man be named? Has there ever been a mass murder (i think technically 3 victims classifies as mass murder" where they absolutely refused to name the perp? Breivik was named before the shots stopped firing.

The suspect has been named as Jori Juhani Lasonen, a white guy, not a Somali.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imatra_shooting

On 06/12/2016 at 0:39 AM, Grubster said:

I don't think I heard about one single murder in Thailand in 58 years when I was in the US, in fact the only murders outside the US that anybody there would care about would be assassinations or mass murders. We are in Thailand don't you think its normal to hear and talk about the murders here?

That's because it would take too much print to explain where Thailand is, and the difference between Thailand and Taiwan.

On 12/6/2016 at 11:56 AM, Grubster said:

Well I guess I read Thai Visa and not Russia Visa, German Visa, US Visa, etc.  I don't follow much news back home unless it makes Thai visa, which it does a lot. I think if you only read Thai visa all your life you would still know that the USA is the murder capital of the world. I think there are very few on this site that don't know that.

Now when it comes to an unfair legal system and incompetent and corrupt law enforcement, I think Thailand is near the top of the list and that is why so many hear talk about that.

It would probably be a good idea to check your facts and in this case the USA is far from the murder capital of the world.  

Continuing to make such unsubstantiated and untrue remarks will earn suspensions.   It's called trolling.  

Now, please stay on topic.  

(For those that wish to check, here is one of many links:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

The USA is number 92 on the list at 3.9 per 100,000.   Thailand is at 3.9 and Finland is 1.6.   For high, look at Honduras, with 84.6 per 100,000).