Ron19

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Just curious Patsycat, did the TV upgrade have any bearing on you hardly ever posting anymore?

No, not at all!!  I did find it a bit strange, at first.  But got used to it.  

I may not post as much, but read as much as always, maybe i am a lurker!!  Also, I am not going to be online over the festive season.

1 hour ago, Patsycat said:

Please not me!!  I hardly ever post any more.  And after last year, feel the fun went out of it.

Sorry, Sipi, but you have to think of someone else,  thanks anyway`!!  Good luck to all the others.

I'd like to nominate Transam, too.

I agree Patsy. The pig farmer from Isaan would have been my next choice but even he has been quiet of late. The German chef is unfortunately gone as well as a few others.

Narrows down the field.

Edit. If allowed can I withdraw Patsy and nominate Pigeonjake instead?

Edited by sipi
Patsys understandable decision not to be included.

44 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Lots of members deserve recognition for their contributions  so I'll go with a few before the deadline and hope I don't offend anyone by omission as I respect so many.

I nominate BABOON, as, apart from being KIM Jong Haircut's representative on earth and the King of The Swingers, he's a nail on the head type of poster and has humour in his arsenal too !

Baboon, clap clap clap Baboon clap clap clap.

PS the noise made by striking the palms of the hand together NOT the other kind !

I thank you. Indeed, The Brilliant Comrade himself thanks you on behalf of your vote for commonsense, for decency...

Just now, Ron19 said:

2016 POSTER OF THE YEAR

Date Post No Nomination Nomination By
7/12/2016 3 Naam kannot
7/12/2016 3 Guesthouse kannot
7/12/2016 3 NongKhaiKid kannot
7/12/2016 7 GeriatricKid Credo
7/12/2016 8 NeverSure Credo
7/12/2016 9 Transam sipi
7/12/2016 15 Mesquite SemperFi
7/12/2016 16 Morch Jingthing
7/12/2016 18 sipi transam
7/12/2016 22 Jsixpack deathmule
7/12/2016 24 KenK24 JAFO
7/12/2016 24 Amykat JAFO
7/12/2016 24 Villagefarang JAFO
7/12/2016 27 Pgrahmm sipi
7/12/2016 37 Mitkof Island roo860
7/12/2016 38 sceadugega rijb
8/12/2016 44 Chiang Mai ThaiPauly
8/12/2016 50 RakJungTorlae dave Austin
8/12/2016 51 Dave Austin chiang mai
8/12/2016 51 Alfiecon chiang mai
8/12/2016 53 Richard W Johnniey
8/12/2016 55 sirineou canuckamuck
8/12/2016 63 JAFO villagefarang
8/12/2016 65 Patsycat sipi
8/12/2016 66 canuckamuck transam
8/12/2016 79 Smutcakes baboon
8/12/2016 90 Grouse jpinx
8/12/2016 93 Nontabury jpinx
8/12/2016 97 Kickstart farmerjo
9/12/2016 121 baboon NongKhaiKid
9/12/2016 124 Pigeonjake sipi
9/12/2016 127 kannot

Caveat Emptor

Please note, any member that declines nomination will be removed from the list after nominations have closed.

1 hour ago, baboon said:

What, Thai style...?

Remember, a vote for baboon or the mighty NongKhaiKid is a vote for honesty, for transparency...

Oi ....!!!!!!!!!!!! this is Thailand so "not thai related"....honesty/transparency pahhhhhhhhhh

6 minutes ago, kannot said:

Oi ....!!!!!!!!!!!! this is Thailand so "not thai related"....honesty/transparency pahhhhhhhhhh

Your Thai relations certainly urge YOU to vote baboon or the friend of the fatherless, NongKhaiKid...

19 minutes ago, kannot said:

erghhhhhh ok.................. to kick things off im going after the "religious  vote"

Bless you my son for all your good works.

Good be a voter getter introducing religion at this time of the year.

1 minute ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I can assure you not only did my parents know each others true names they went through that ceremony known as marriage.

And produced that rare and most precious thing of all: The finest of offsprings.

5 minutes ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I can assure you not only did my parents know each others true names they went through that ceremony known as marriage.

obviously also seeking the religious  vote:tongue:

Just now, NongKhaiKid said:

i still don't understand the being left in an empty slab box outside a famous football ground though

Probably thought if they ran out of  balls to kick they could always......................bless you to my son and all who sail in you.

By the time this is over im gonna be banned

Just now, kannot said:

Probably thought if they ran out of  balls to kick they could always......................bless you to my son and all who sail in you.

By the time this is over im gonna be banned

Hallelujah or whatever it is the religious types say other than asking for donations that is.

the temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies.

3 minutes ago, kannot said:

its  not u dont believe, its that u dont understand:wacko:

the temporal differential we call wakefulness is the cosmic interaction of subatomic particles operating in the quantum field, the (quantum)leap represents a fundamental universal constant that we can only speculate upon in the macro scale of wave form frequencies.

Never forget.

18 minutes ago, baboon said:

Never forget.

Im not going to be in two places at once................if thats your plan?