West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Meanwhile West Ham continue to dominate in all competitions.

I know my flight from KL to London was a long one but have you gone top while I was busy downing gallons of champagne?
There's always one taker,glad I can rely on you smokes.

Who did Spurs get in the next round by the way ?

Edited by stoneyboy

Meanwhile West Ham continue to dominate in all competitions.

I know my flight from KL to London was a long one but have you gone top while I was busy downing gallons of champagne?
There's always one taker,glad I can rely on you smokes.

Who did Spurs get in the next round by the way ?

Lots of twists and turns in your fight for sixth yet Stones! ;)

Not a chance its written already LVG will leave with a trophy

Nah you're right, not a chancebiggrin.png

Leave Em alone Carms. They're still in denial [emoji1]

Imola imola...wherefore art thou imola?

Top six...he's probably a few shakes short of a picnic by now....delirious with joy and dreaming about those Europa nights in Kazakhstan.

Yeah no need to pic on them smoke cos u just know if they qualify for Thursday nights in siberia, with the smaller. Summer Holidays and extra games next season they are gonna fuc up and struggle just as every club that has aspirations but in reality its squad is thin in the ground does. oh Hap days :D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So I am back in Blighty after four months and eagerly await our early kick off at 12.45 today.

Not going to be a walk in the park but I think we should be to strong for Sunderland as we have most of our players fit.

Can't wait to hit the boozer at 11 am for a decent pint after I polish of a full English of course.

COYI.

Little bit of trivia for ya but did you know that your ticket office phone number ends in 1966 whistling.gif do you think that there is a reason for that ?

Yes I knew that.

That's no coincidence it's because of the outrageous contribution West Ham players made to winning the World Cup.

post-118612-14568249584064_thumb.jpg

Did you WHU and Spurs fans see the recent news about the great jimmy greaves current plight (was there when he scored, as always did on debut, on his debut at Maine Road...never been a better goalscorer). Hoping some rich benefactor will sort out the cash his family desperately needs for his care.

Stones, was this taken before or after you went on a lap of honour with the trophy ?

CclF6cSXIAgRhQ4.jpg

cheesy.gif its just sooooo two bob isn't it!! Godless their little cockney cotton socks.....laugh.png

Edited by carmine

Stones, was this taken before or after you went on a lap of honour with the trophy ?

CclF6cSXIAgRhQ4.jpg

cheesy.gif its just sooooo two bob isn't it!! Godless their little cockney cotton socks.....laugh.png

You Spurs fans are a funny lot.laugh.png

Did you lot not bring out a DVD the last time you beat Arsenal?tongue.png Or was it when you drew??

Pot calling the kettle black.whistling.gif

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/75866-its-official-tottenham-are-a-joke-club-if-you-dont-believe-me-buy-the-dvd

http://goonertalk.com/2010/04/15/didnt-take-them-long/

http://talksport.com/football/arsenal-fc-gooners-poke-fun-tottenham-following-harry-kane-scissor-kick-dvd-way

Yes it was a fantastic comeback and Everton also had a penalty saved.

If I'm honest I wasn't expecting much today at Everton they are a bogey side for us.

It took us a long time to break Everton down and they were making life very difficult for us in the final third.

A top four finish isn't out of the question now but we need to just continue to take each game as it comes.

Quarter final next week in the FA cup at old Trafford looking forward to that on the back of three decent premier league games.

COYI.

• Like 1