West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I'm looking forward to seeing Andy Carroll getting back to his best - no better centre forward around when he's on song. Always had a soft spot for WHU, since '66 and the World Cup win. They've a fair old chance of making the Europa League this season, what with Man Utd & Spurs in such a mess. Bottom half the pair of 'em.

I'm looking forward to seeing Andy Carroll getting back to his best - no better centre forward around when he's on song. Always had a soft spot for WHU, since '66 and the World Cup win. They've a fair old chance of making the Europa League this season, what with Man Utd & Spurs in such a mess. Bottom half the pair of 'em.

I just blew my cheerios.

He "sings" off key 99% of the time !

He's a poor man's Dzeko !

He's the next great white hope after Wilshere !

With all due respect.wai2.gifbiggrin.png

• Like 1

99% is a bit harsh. His goal against Sweden in 2012 Euros is an abiding memory for me. Not a bad cross too (or long ball, depending on your point of view) by a now ex-England captain. You're likely to be right about him, but I hope you're wrong.

• 4 weeks later...

please let me be hapoy its only about every 10 years lol

I woukdnt be to sure of that mate In

fairness sam looks to be putting together more than decent squad and once you get in tbe olympic stad??? , not that in anyway i agree with the way your ownershave treated orient ABSO SHOCKING, SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOUR. Who knows what will happen.given a bit of time money and patience, would you back against big sam putting together a competative squad? History suggests it probably wouldnt be a good bet.

dont disagree about olympic stadium. got a soft spot for orient same for a lot of hammers fans. But now Hearn has sold his share thrre might be some ground share worked out. i do hope you get your new ground too. i used to run the Security contract at North Middlesex Hospital and got a lot of Spurs mates there who there still.

shhh dont tell anyone we not meant to be mates lol

I've always had a soft spot for WHU since the 66 World Cup. Great to see Big Sam getting the best out of the team. He got Bolton into Europe twice and West Ham are a bigger club, so no surprise he's been a success.

Alladyce has a big fat head and is teams play dreadful football just like his current team does every other weekend at Pikey Park. thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

dont disagree about olympic stadium. got a soft spot for orient same for a lot of hammers fans. But now Hearn has sold his share thrre might be some ground share worked out. i do hope you get your new ground too. i used to run the Security contract at North Middlesex Hospital and got a lot of Spurs mates there who there still.

shhh dont tell anyone we not meant to be mates lol

I used to work at the hospital....I hope they have improved the security at Silver Street.....that was a farkin nightmare on a Saturday night! bah.gif

Loved the Pizza Hut canteen though. biggrin.png

• 5 months later...

big sam gone,, think bolton blackburn newcastle all relegated not long after he left or sacked

a new large stadium no guarantees its gonna be anything but atmosphere less

and now the Europa league http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32889068

relegation for sure

thinking what they did are doing to orient couldn't happen to a nicer more deserving club

I can't say I'm thrilled by the fact that they've been thrown into the Micky mouse cup for fair play albeit the qualification stage.

I'm glad to see big Sam gone,he's had his chance and his time.

As for relegation that's always a possibility with West Ham but I don't think we have anything to worry about,our first season in the new ground will be Premiere league football.

I can't say I'm thrilled by the fact that they've been thrown into the Micky mouse cup for fair play albeit the qualification stage.

I'm glad to see big Sam gone,he's had his chance and his time.

As for relegation that's always a possibility with West Ham but I don't think we have anything to worry about,our first season in the new ground will be Premiere league football.

Not so much about Fat Sam going (always on the cards with the Real Madrid job up for grabs) but more about who's coming in.

• 2 weeks later...

So WH have a new manager Slaven Billic, not the first chose,never managed a club in the prem,about right for the twins, and Ms Brady. fans will like him being an ex player.

So as a team playing in the championship next year, and playing in the Olympic Stadium .as well , the only way they will make money will be reviving the old newspaper spot the ball competition,but it will be spot the crowd in the stadium competition.

Hope they do better in Europe than last time ,got KO ed in the first round.

Good luck to Mr Billic,but ,can not see him being in town for long.

Sam was ok done more than some of his predecessors.