West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

stoke 2 hull ZERO, 6 games to go all square, part from hulls -20 gd gotto be worth apoint

cant see us geettin a point at everton , but who knows?? COYI.

ps just clocked tot33%%hams run in, took ay proper sharp intake of breath :)

will we stay up ?? are they top 4?? the saga continues :D

stoke 2 hull ZERO, 6 games to go all square, part from hulls -20 gd gotto be worth apoint

Will your manager walk with his pride intact or have his pockets stuffed with cash and be pushed out?

Such an interesting run in this year....!

Will your manager walk with his pride intact or have his pockets stuffed with cash and be pushed out?

Such an interesting run in this year....!

interesting run in ? , very.

pocket s,? cash, ,? surely you dont mean redknapp style

Good result for you against Everton tonight. You are too good to go down, and hopefully you won't, although our inability to win the game made me very unhappy. Your performance was tenacious.

Maybe the players rallied round the manager in his time of need.

Not bad for the Hammers today. Her's an accurate picture of where you're at at the moment though. I leave it up to you to decide where the bald patch lies...

??? :):D

have you been taking drugs today" smokie"??

^Just thought you needed some light relief from your current plight. :D

But yeah its been a good weekend imola. Happy Easter!

nice of you to be so christian smokie, despite youre own teams plight . ie run in :)

I hope rightousness prevails and you send Burnley tumbling into the Chamionship....and if you can't manage it we will be happy to nudge them out in the end. :)

smokie , it wont be us who sends burnley tumbling, they are doing that singlehanded, they are gone,

its hull we have to take care of, and i beleive they play none other than BURNLEY!!!

. only way out of this shit fight is to take care of our own games,

and after tonights 2nd half performance, id say we will be back at <deleted> fart lame on league duty next season, the saga continues :D

Aye imola the new bar is coming along nicely....just need to convince the landlady its 2 for 1 on spirits for us Scots during the World Cup. :)

sounds like a plan, providin her old man aint drivin us home :D:D

yep had a tosh over hasnt it, i was watchin the hammers across the street tonite s.e .asia', s answer to the boleyn, :D .

you want to" navigate "yourself over the road for a beer sometime and introduce yourself :D

Aye imola the new bar is coming along nicely....just need to convince the landlady its 2 for 1 on spirits for us Scots during the World Cup. :)

yep had a tosh over hasnt it, i was watchin the hammers across the street tonite s.e .asia', s answer to the boleyn, :D .

you want to" navigate "yourself over the road for a beer sometime and introduce yourself :D

Look forward to it imola only i'm still suffering island fever but this one is 4 hrs west of Liverpool. Back to Samui for the start of the World Cup. :D

Aye imola the new bar is coming along nicely....just need to convince the landlady its 2 for 1 on spirits for us Scots during the World Cup. :D

Look forward to it imola only i'm still suffering island fever but this one is 4 hrs west of Liverpool. Back to Samui for the start of the World Cup. :D

deal :D hope you are still around aug sept oct ???for the hammers v spurs game next seson , league game that is :) ps ,bon accord

Good result for you against Everton tonight. You are too good to go down, and hopefully you won't, although our inability to win the game made me very unhappy. Your performance was tenacious.

Yeah i was chuffed, much more so with the second half..

Didn't think Everton playes aswell as i know they can & as mentioned, second half i was over the moon with how we played plus we showed soem charachter too..

The Away Support was good as usual, the performance was good for a change, i loved the way the Bench seemed to go banana's for both equalisers & i think overall it was a very decent day for us which will give us some belief that we can get points out of Games of Football & it's huge to take a point from Goodison when you're playing well..

Big encouragment for us yesterday..

Didn't think Everton playes aswell as i know they can & as mentioned, second half i was over the moon with how we played plus we showed soem charachter too..

The Away Support was good as usual, the performance was good for a change, i loved the way the Bench seemed to go banana's for both equalisers & i think overall it was a very decent day for us which will give us some belief that we can get points out of Games of Football & it's huge to take a point from Goodison when you're playing well..

Good result Singhers and long may it continue, at least until after the last game of the season :) .

Edited by alfieconn

Good result Singhers and long may it continue, at least until after the last game of the season :) .

crikey alfie, shirlley you arent asking us to beat city on the last day , just to do youre lot favour?,

dont fancy youre run in , but we will see :D

I hope rightousness prevails and you send Burnley tumbling into the Chamionship....and if you can't manage it we will be happy to nudge them out in the end. :)

smokie , it wont be us who sends burnley tumbling, they are doing that singlehanded, they are gone,

its hull we have to take care of, and i beleive they play none other than BURNLEY!!!

. only way out of this shit fight is to take care of our own games,

and after tonights 2nd half performance, id say we will be back at <deleted> fart lame on league duty next season, the saga continues :D

I hope to see your lot back next season aswell, it's always an enjoyable derby fixture :D

crikey alfie, shirlley you arent asking us to beat city on the last day , just to do youre lot favour?,

dont fancy youre run in , but we will see :D

I'd rather go down if it mean them getting a CL spot cos we'll come up the following Year but they won;t get another chance as good as this.. :D

Devoid of idea's, heart, Players not giving a <deleted> about the Shirt & what it represents but oh well, that's the Premiership for you, good riddance & i look on the brightside, next Year i'll be off the Booze sitting indoors on Saturday nights watching myp2p & any stream i can get of us.. :D
We won't get relegated & we'll always be the first United... :)

What a difference 8 days can make, we can take it that everything is hunky dory now Singher :D .

Edited by alfieconn

If West Ham reproduce the same performance they showed against Everton,for the rest of the season,then they'll be safe. I reckon Wigan will be joining Burnley and Portsmouth in the Championship because they've got 5 games against teams that still consider this season to mean something.

If West Ham reproduce the same performance they showed against Everton,for the rest of the season,then they'll be safe. I reckon Wigan will be joining Burnley and Portsmouth in the Championship because they've got 5 games against teams that still consider this season to mean something.

Don't worry about the rest of the season just Liverpool and Man city will do :) .

Devoid of idea's, heart, Players not giving a <deleted> about the Shirt & what it represents but oh well, that's the Premiership for you, good riddance & i look on the brightside, next Year i'll be off the Booze sitting indoors on Saturday nights watching myp2p & any stream i can get of us.. :D
We won't get relegated & we'll always be the first United... :)

What a difference 8 days can make, we can take it that everything is hunky dory now Singher :D .

My Posts & thinking are as eratic as my Team's performances... :D

Edit : I'm pretty sure that if we don;t at leats equal Hull's result against Burnley on Saturday in our Game with Sunderland, we'll go down & i haven;t a clue what West Ham will turn up, the Wolves one or the one that beats Brum a couple of weeks back & gets a draw after coming back twice at Everton..

Edited by MSingh

good results last night for both liverpool and fulham, both of whom we play in the run in , at liverpool on a monday night 3 days before they play in madrid.

and at fulham on sunday 3 days after they play in hamburg, with a bit of luck both will be tired and understrenghth.

,, on the other hand unless we keep playing with the passion shown 2nd half at goodison, none of the above will mean anything, and we will be off to doncaster and barnsley etc :)

remember on one of my rare visits back to the uk, being "fortunate" enough to coincide with a league game with rotherham,

good results last night for both liverpool and fulham, both of whom we play in the run in , at liverpool on a monday night 3 days before they play in madrid.

and at fulham on sunday 3 days after they play in hamburg, with a bit of luck both will be tired and understrenghth.

,, on the other hand unless we keep playing with the passion shown 2nd half at goodison, none of the above will mean anything, and we will be off to doncaster and barnsley etc :D

remember on one of my rare visits back to the uk, being "fortunate" enough to coincide with a league game with rotherham,

They'd be tough away fixtures for the scammers Imola :)

,, on the other hand unless we keep playing with the passion shown 2nd half at goodison, none of the above will mean anything, and we will be off to doncaster and barnsley etc :D

They'd be tough away fixtures for the scammers Imola :D

some of the pony weve came up with this season ,they would be tough home fixtures :):D

Thank <deleted> for that... :)

Huge win, massive resuult in the other Game too..

Burnley &/or Hull now have to get 5 Points more than us now for us to get relegated & i can't see it to be honest..

We have Wigan at Home too which if we win that too, it's a done deal that we stay up then we can roll over for City on the last day without any worries at all.. :D