West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

• 3 weeks later...

Promoting yer thread to the top of the pile. Shame I can't do the same for your team. :D

I'm workin' up that neck of the woods next week so I'll be popping in a few local boozers.....with a big grin on me boat! :lol:

Not a bad result though lads now was it?

Promoting yer thread to the top of the pile. Shame I can't do the same for your team. :D

I'm workin' up that neck of the woods next week so I'll be popping in a few local boozers.....with a big grin on me boat! :lol:

Why would you have a grin on your boat, we beat you a couple of weeks back ??

Or are you saying that after playing 3 out of the top 4 ( plus Villa Away ), & got draws at Stoke & Wolves, where you lost at both last Season, we're that sh*te ??

I gave you a bit more credit & thought you'd know better smokie..;)

We're alright, good Game to watch yesterday that was, nothing worng with us..

We seem much more organised this Year 7 a better side all round, unbeaten in 5 now including the win at Sunderland in the Cup..

The fixture list is gettiong kinder now..;)

Or are you saying that after playing 3 out of the top 4 ( plus Villa Away ), & got draws at Stoke & Wolves, where you lost at both last Season, we're that sh*te ??

We seem much more organised this Year 7 a better side all round, unbeaten in 5 now including the win at Sunderland in the Cup..

You're right of course but I can't help thinking 'rooted to the bottom of the table' and 'top five pulling away from the pack'.

I hope you win soon singhy I'd love to see the scousers at the bottom. ;)

You're right of course but I can't help thinking 'rooted to the bottom of the table' and 'top five pulling away from the pack'.

Honestly & you'll have to trust me on this, we are fine & a decent side..

We won't finish anywhere clost to top 8 or anything like that, but 13th has got our name written all over it..

Yes we are bottom, but the fixtures we've started off with haven't been kind at all but as i say, they're gonna start getting better & even themselves out of course..

& remember, you've only probably seen us play one full Game thsi Year, & we were good in that didn't you think ?? ;)

What i'm saying anyway is we have played pretty well in most Games except Villa Away, that's it, thats' the only Game we were sh*t in..

The other defeats were down to indiviual errors & not having the rub of the green..

Honestly & you'll have to trust me on this, we are fine & a decent side..

We won't finish anywhere clost to top 8 or anything like that, but 13th has got our name written all over it..

Yes we are bottom, but the fixtures we've started off with haven't been kind at all but as i say, they're gonna start getting better & even themselves out of course..

& remember, you've only probably seen us play one full Game thsi Year, & we were good in that didn't you think ?? ;)

What i'm saying anyway is we have played pretty well in most Games except Villa Away, that's it, thats' the only Game we were sh*t in..

The other defeats were down to indiviual errors & not having the rub of the green..

Scousers propping up the table? :whistling:

IFinally you're on Sky today! Looking forward to seeing evidence of the good form you've talked about recently singhy.

For the first 30 minutes they looked ok playing some decent football.

But <deleted> me the 2nd half WHam were worse then dreadful, i cant remember seeing a team give up so easily at 2-1 down against a very bad Newcastle team, both teams are in for a very long season. Tiote was the major difference he broke up WHams play time after time.

WHam need to <deleted> the Israeli off, he had Pompey playing nice football last year and it didnt do them much good. (bar the cup)

Edited by Englander

IFinally you're on Sky today! Looking forward to seeing evidence of the good form you've talked about recently singhy.

But <deleted> me the 2nd half WHam were worse then dreadful, i cant remember seeing a team give up so easily at 2-1 down against a very bad Newcastle team, both teams are in for a very long season. Tiote was the major difference he broke up WHams play time after time.

WHam need to <deleted> the Israeli off, he had Pompey playing nice football last year and it didnt do them much good. (bar the cup)

Summed it up perfectly there. No doubt you're still sobering up singhy but tell me why do I spot EastSaxCol posting in the Lower League thread following his beloved Colchester and never here.....and further to this where is imola? Don't tell me he's off watching the Hibees get trounced under a new manager.

Oh well its lonely down at the bottom I guess......:D

Summed it up perfectly there. No doubt you're still sobering up singhy but tell me why do I spot EastSaxCol posting in the Lower League thread following his beloved Colchester and never here.....and further to this where is imola? Don't tell me he's off watching the Hibees get trounced under a new manager.

EastSaxCol posted here under his newest alias "Englander" :( he's had more names than Lord Lucan :D

Edited by alfieconn

EastSaxCol posted here under his newest alias "Englander" :( he's had more names than Lord Lucan :D

:lol: it seems like imola has done a Lord Lucan too. and singher

conspicuous in his absence. Not the clammering from the West Ham lads to get on the forum like there was one Sunday morning recently. :D

Edited by carmine

Hmmm multiple personality disorder. Fits in well here then. :D

So singhy we were discussing how well you were playing.....not getting the rub of the green as it were......so do you agree with the schizophrenic member? Sack the manager?

Better off sacking half the players after the lack of effort/passion shown yesterday.

....and the last time you won some silverware was...........Grants a good manager and he will get the best out of what he's got.

....and the last time you won some silverware was...........Grants a good manager and he will get the best out of what he's got.

Who holds the record for managing relegated teams consecutively? :unsure:

From the Premiership/old 1st Division I mean.

Was it the manager who was a John Terry f_uck up away from winning the european cup for Chelsea?

No doubt singhy will be able to tell us. I wonder where he is? :whistling:

All jokes aside :rolleyes: but if you offered the scammers to be 2 places below the scousers after 9 games, they would have bit your hand off :(

It's a funny old game ;)

Edited by alfieconn

Ive never been EastSaxCol, but having common sense right wing views and being a Republican (not in the US context of the word) doesnt go down to well with the mods. ;)

PS How many names did Lord Lucan have?

Apparently Bergerac is still out there trying to find singher and imola so we can get our match report for the Newcastle game. Updates on their whereabouts to follow...........

Edited by carmine

Ive never been EastSaxCol, but having common sense right wing views and being a Republican (not in the US context of the word) doesnt go down to well with the mods. ;)

Without bothering to read much back at all. But non too bright is alfieconn I'm afraid. Seeing that I view as accident of birth, rather than anything special being born in any particular country, I'd be highly unlikely to cll myself "Englander" . Also, I'm anything but to the right politically which, to my mind, calling myself "Englander" would infer. wink.gif

Apparently Bergerac is still out there trying to find singher and imola so we can get our match report for the Newcastle game. Updates on their whereabouts to follow...........

singhy is out there right now with a cup of ovaltine ....a bunch of garlic.....his cross and bible to hand praying for cup success.

His eerie presence is felt on the thread.....shame his team won't /can't make it felt on the pitch!!

:D

Common sense and right wing in the same sentence? :lol:

Still, I suppose everyone thinks their own views are 'common sense' now if only everyone else shared them, then they truly would be common sense.

P.S. COYI! :)

Still, I suppose everyone thinks their own views are 'common sense' now if only everyone else shared them, then they truly would be common sense.

Devastating wit there comrade, 13 years of you leftys in control has destroyed England.

Now fcukoff its a football forum.

Edited by Englander

Devastating wit there comrade, 13 years of you leftys in control has destroyed England.

Now fcukoff its a football forum.

I take it you're from Barking mate.....:whistling:

singhy is out there right now with a cup of ovaltine ....a bunch of garlic.....his cross and bible to hand praying for cup success.

His eerie presence is felt on the thread.....shame his team won't /can't make it felt on the pitch!!

:D

Well as they had a great cup win....albeit must jave lost a few hairs last night a few of you....there's still no sign of him.

IReports suggesting he's run off to San Fransisco with imola remain unconfirmed. :o

Source: AP or Pattaya News or whatever...

I was in the middle of Nowhereville, California this afternoon, minding my own business demolishing some Fajita's when & i swear to Allah/God/Buddah. the little Mexican Water Boy had the Goals on for the Stoke Game up on his youtube, loving it..

" Barrera number 1, Barerra number 1 "..:D

I swear to God, madness..:D

I of course knew the score long before him via the IPhone & let off a rip roaring " YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS " THAT echoed through the endless Redwood Stands & scared the sh*t out of everyone in the immediate vicinity, at about 14:00 PST on Weds afternoon...:D

Yeah summed up perfectly except the last bit, we were <deleted> awful & they deserved the 3 points..

Nolan & Barton dominated the Midfield..

I was gutted actually as it was such a bad performance in a Gmae where we shoudl be taking 3 Points..

Little Paris up next on Sat, keep it under 2 & i'll be happy..