West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all,

Have'nt seen the fixture list yet....when are we playing you lot?

From the West Ham web site.

Sat 17 Sep - Millwall A

Sat 4 Feb - Millwall H

I expect they'll both be played on Sunday mornings...

Morning all,

Have'nt seen the fixture list yet....when are we playing you lot?

From the West Ham web site.

Sat 17 Sep - Millwall A

Sat 4 Feb - Millwall H

I expect they'll both be played on Sunday mornings...

Sat 17 Sept.......Singher and imola will no doubt be over for that one.....how about you tw?

post-4641-1156694005.gifpost-4641-1156694005.gif

I hear there's unfinished business......

Sat 17 Sept.......Singher and imola will no doubt be over for that one.....how about you tw?

Possibly, I live walking distance from the New Den..

I did too when I lived in London, but strangely I never walked in that direction. You do have to walk or take a bus/train though - it's certainly no place to take a car :rolleyes:

Possibly, I live walking distance from the New Den..

I did too when I lived in London, but strangely I never walked in that direction. You do have to walk or take a bus/train though - it's certainly no place to take a car :rolleyes:

Unless you're planning to sell it for scrap..

Apologies if this has already been covered, but does anyone know the best way in Thailand of watching as many West ham games from the championship this coming season? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this has already been covered, but does anyone know the best way in Thailand of watching as many West ham games from the championship this coming season? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Via the unternet.....ask Singher....he's got lots of experience of this! biggrin.gif

Any post's regarding the scammers should go on "The Lower League Thread " this thread is for anyone else wanting to have a pop at you lot :D

Ignore the simians who seem to have parked themselves in this thread.

It's going to be hard, but if you keep an eye on this thread you might get some pointers to streams.

Always check www.myp2p.eu on match day. The BBC show live Championship games sometimes (the Cardiff game will be on) but you might need to find a web proxy if you're outside the UK and it will be jumpy.

It's going to be hard, but if you keep an eye on this thread you might get some pointers to streams.

Always check www.myp2p.eu on match day. The BBC show live Championship games sometimes (the Cardiff game will be on) but you might need to find a web proxy if you're outside the UK and it will be jumpy.

With the standard of Wet Spams play i don't think a dodgy stream will be a problem. :)

wheres singh and imola? Oh. and congratulations on getting the olympic stadium confirmed. the atmosphere will be grrrrreat!!

With the standard of Wet Spams play i don't think a dodgy stream will be a problem. :)

wheres singh and imola? Oh. and congratulations on getting the olympic stadium confirmed. the atmosphere will be grrrrreat!!

They shouldn't dilly dally carmine......a wee letter to Jimmy Saville might be their only hope! biggrin.gif

Edited by smokie36

I think the hammers have got a bright future,good manager for them now.new stadium.new owners then they will be laughing.

I think you spurs boys have hit the giddy heights already and will only self destruct because of all the feuding going on in doors.

I think the hammers have got a bright future,good manager for them now.new stadium.new owners then they will be laughing.

I think you spurs boys have hit the giddy heights already and will only self destruct because of all the feuding going on in doors.

Has your bosses stairlift been fitted in his Nice bolthole yet ole Red?

sam Alladyce as manager :blink:

Ne premier league revenue

New stadium that will be three quarter empty.

Almost certainly no Scott Parker

Yes MrRed, it really does look bright does'nt it. :D

COYS

COYS

We will have a parachute payment next season, and longer if it comes to it.

The stadium is a few years away. We haven't seen how it will look after modifications yet.

Parker was our best player for the last couple of years, but hardly the best ever. We will have better again in the future. Plus he's in his 30s so has peaked.

So how will Spurs go without Redknapp? Either England or prison feature in his future.

COYS

The stadium is a few years away. We haven't seen how it will look after modifications yet.

Parker was our best player for the last couple of years, but hardly the best ever. We will have better again in the future. Plus he's in his 30s so has peaked.

So how will Spurs go without Redknapp? Either England or prison feature in his future.

The stadium is just around the corner tw....your club has suffered from a lack of direction and massive debts for years now. Without serious investment you'll struggle to gain promotion in my opinion.

Allardyce well...safe pair of hands and might well prove an inspired boss....I doubt the fans will take to his style of football though.

COYS

The stadium is just around the corner tw....your club has suffered from a lack of direction and massive debts for years now. Without serious investment you'll struggle to gain promotion in my opinion.

Allardyce well...safe pair of hands and might well prove an inspired boss....I doubt the fans will take to his style of football though.

2014 I think it is, though they might have brought it forward.

COYS

Can't wait till he goes, either way, sacked or banged up.

He's done a great job up until last christmas but he's taken us as far as he can. His management during the last three months of the season was largely horrible.

• 1 month later...

We're poised to go top in the next couple of weeks.. We should stay there for the rest of the season. Allowing for a blip against Millwall of course.

Wrong thread tw, you should be posting in the "lower league thread" and your getting above your station again aint ya :D