West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Smokie I have seen you give some good advice on here so I won't hold it against you being an Arsenal fan lol I mean just think when Van Persie leaves you won't be on alot either on TV oh and just as an FYI West Ham Vs AFC will be live here in the UK Oct 6th ...

Lol these posts do make me laugh let me guess Arsenal and Chelsea fans have to say Chelsea well done as being the first London club to win the CL I have to admit without Frank Lampard you'd be nothing lol and Arsenal thanks for selling your captains every year I have to say it does make me laugh, one question who will you sell next season lol He leaves when he wants he leaves when he waaaaaaaants Robin Van Persie he leaves when he wants. One of my fav songs right now.

Forever Claret & Blue

Mostly that other North London club.. The one whose fans prefer sneering to proper banter.. Smokie is one of the better ones, but I think he's actually from more northerly parts.

When Modric goes we will sign another striker and probably Moutinho to replace him. We need a keeper as well...and we're delighted to have done such good early business with the three we have already signed. Our squad looks much stronger already for the season ahead.

You need to bring in a few though or it will be a massive struggle next season I reckon. Carroll I doubt..but it would be great business for ya if you can pull that one off!

If you let Ledley go big mistake and you need Dawson back at the back. We will be fine and surprise a few this season. We will get a few players in I hope Vaz Te has a big season for us.

Centre half will be Vertonghen, Kaboul, Dawson and Caulker next season. No problem there for us.

No honest I really did forget due to the CL winners. Not another dig lol Parkers a great player right ha ha we must agree on that...

Parker was great for us last season...trouble was he was overplayed in my opinion due to Sandro being injured for much of the season. Yeah...with the two of them rotating we will hopefully see the best of both.

No honest I really did forget due to the CL winners. Not another dig lol Parkers a great player right ha ha we must agree on that...

Parker was great for us last season...trouble was he was overplayed in my opinion due to Sandro being injured for much of the season. Yeah...with the two of them rotating we will hopefully see the best of both.

smokes, what are the odds on your lot getting relegated again this year? not a betting man per say, but do buy the odd lottery ticket now and again ;)

You forgot Livermore. So did <deleted> face and thats another unnecessary reason why Parker ended up burnt out.

Anyway, off topic, this is a relegation thread

If you let Ledley go big mistake and you need Dawson back at the back. We will be fine and surprise a few this season. We will get a few players in I hope Vaz Te has a big season for us.

Without injuries theres is no chance of Dawson starting. He'll be fourth choice by the end of the season and thats a very healthy situation.

Don't be fooled by the Yids on here they are all soft as shit really,take a look at a typical pub scene before the game.

Oh bless.

Fascinating. Anyway, do you think realistically you have the remotest chance of securing 40 points?

Lol these posts do make me laugh let me guess Arsenal and Chelsea fans have to say Chelsea well done as being the first London club to win the CL I have to admit without Frank Lampard you'd be nothing lol and Arsenal thanks for selling your captains every year I have to say it does make me laugh, one question who will you sell next season lol He leaves when he wants he leaves when he waaaaaaaants Robin Van Persie he leaves when he wants. One of my fav songs right now.

Forever Claret & Blue

24.gif

Not the sharpest tool in the box are these scammers

Ahhh the scammers are back....luvverly....biggrin.png

whatever did happen to friend msingh?

He changed his name to Josephine, make of that what you want !

Yeh, it was a strange one that wasn't it. I mean, like your good self Alf we've both known the lad for a few years now but i swear i never saw that coming smile.png

Yep have to say was gutted when Parker left and he really was burnt out even playing for England he looked dead. A great player and I think he will be important for you. Us on the other hand we got Nolan a different type of player but does score goals. Wonder who will have the better season? High expectations I guess from both sets of fans as for Arsenal I'd rather not say anything.

Yep have to say was gutted when Parker left and he really was burnt out even playing for England he looked dead. A great player and I think he will be important for you. Us on the other hand we got Nolan a different type of player but does score goals. Wonder who will have the better season? High expectations I guess from both sets of fans as for Arsenal I'd rather not say anything.

Don't see Parker being the no1 central midfield by mid season. Sandro and Livermore are coming through rapidly now and i don't think he'll be able to keep the pace, especially with Sandro.

Parker is an excellent professional to have around and a fine example to the younger players.

Umm yes but you did not end up in the CL which I really did feel for you all. Can't believe you were 13 points ahead of Arsenal .

You're joking right? The CL final was the same day as the playoff final.. So I got to see us win at Wembley and the Spuds miss out on the CL on the same day. What a day that was!