Famous Thai air hostess busted photoshopping herself to boost followers, and it’s hilarious

webfact

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

And yet she faked pictures.

As to them being done well, they aren't.

However, maybe they are poor attempts and a lot of the others are equally fake, just did a better job on them.

I have seen much better 'fakes' than this.

Does she actually claim to have been to these places where she 'places' herself? Then that is deception, although who really cares. If not, it's a bit of fun and she's quite good at what she does. Good that she also has a sense of humour, when many would delete the account having lost face.

By the way, Emirates doesn't fly to Lapland.

I was an - ahem - "air hostess" for 10 years. They are called flight attendants where I was from. It is not a glamorous job! And to a comment above, they do not clean toilets, or anything for that matter. Cleaners do that.

It is, in fact, a decidedly unglamourous job. They take crap from passengers constantly over things absolutely beyond their control: where's my luggage, why are we late I'm going to miss my connecting flight, tell that baby to stop crying...and on and on

Yep, 10 years was plenty for me.

21 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Had so many girls tell me they wanna be an air hostesses. I never really understood what was glamorous about it. Cleaning horrible toilets and asking "Tea or coffee?".

Funny how we jump on some people for being fakes when it seems most people are nowadays. 

If you work for Middle East airlines, you can easily earn over $4000 per month. That is why its attractive for Thais where the average office salary is around 20-30,000 baht. On top of that, the travel perks which is attractive to many of the younger folks.

Some like the attention on their instagram account. Some flight attendants bring stuff back to resell on their instagram account to make even more money. There are flight attendants who easily make over 200,000 baht by bringing in luxurious goods to resell. Other flight attendants want to be popular which could lead to other jobs or stardom.

1 hour ago, mike324 said:

If you work for Middle East airlines, you can easily earn over $4000 per month. That is why its attractive for Thais where the average office salary is around 20-30,000 baht. On top of that, the travel perks which is attractive to many of the younger folks.

Some like the attention on their instagram account. Some flight attendants bring stuff back to resell on their instagram account to make even more money. There are flight attendants who easily make over 200,000 baht by bringing in luxurious goods to resell. Other flight attendants want to be popular which could lead to other jobs or stardom.

Well, I guess Thais and myself have very different opinions on what's glamourous. 

13 minutes ago, Lee4Life said:

HiSo wannabe?

Nope.

Just someone who knows life is too short to spend hours on end cramped up in cattle class with some @#%$ in front of you ramming their seat into your face.

I fly in comfort and enjoy it that much more.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope.

Just someone who knows life is too short to spend hours on end cramped up in cattle class with some @#%$ in front of you ramming their seat into your face.

I fly in comfort and enjoy it that much more.

Fair point - but I can hardly say I enjoy flying...  its tedious, tiresome, boring, uncomfortable even on business class bed. 

I few Economy for the first time in 10 years (because I was too cheap to pay for a business class seat for my 2 year old son)... Emirates A380, took a 12 hr stop over in Dubai and over nighted at the Airport hotel, had dinner, relaxed, woke up and jumped on the next flight... It made the journey relaxing...  I'll continue to take the Emirates A380 from now on, over night in Dubai and arrive rested and relaxed. 

The only reason I ever preferred business class before was not for the service or better seats, but to avoid some of the idiots who get pished up, can't sit still and those who have no respect for others. With fewer people in the business class cabin the odds of encountering a twit are reduced...  nothing to do with hi-so or hi-so wannabe or any other word thrown around by someone jealous of those who can. 

Back on topic: This girl is having a little fun...  not really a great deal wrong with that. She's been caught out and seems to have a sense of humour about it. 

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Fair point - but I can hardly say I enjoy flying...  its tedious, tiresome, boring, uncomfortable even on business class bed. 

I few Economy for the first time in 10 years (because I was too cheap to pay for a business class seat for my 2 year old son)... Emirates A380, took a 12 hr stop over in Dubai and over nighted at the Airport hotel, had dinner, relaxed, woke up and jumped on the next flight... It made the journey relaxing...  I'll continue to take the Emirates A380 from now on, over night in Dubai and arrive rested and relaxed. 

The only reason I ever preferred business class before was not for the service or better seats, but to avoid some of the idiots who get pished up, can't sit still and those who have no respect for others. With fewer people in the business class cabin the odds of encountering a twit are reduced...  nothing to do with hi-so or hi-so wannabe or any other word thrown around by someone jealous of those who can. 

Back on topic: This girl is having a little fun...  not really a great deal wrong with that. She's been caught out and seems to have a sense of humour about it. 

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy flying.

I just find it a more enjoyable experience flying business, for some of the reasons you outline and more.

21 hours ago, seancbk said:

Also I doubt many people commenting have bothered to look at her Instagram account.

Most of her pics are not photoshopped and the ones that are have been done well.  

You say the "ones that have been photo-shopped are done well" -  so how come your able to spot that they were photo-shopped...IF "done well' :) :) :) 555

14 hours ago, seancbk said:

If 15 minutes is your benchmark, I feel sorry for the women you've slept with.

You should spend at least twice that long just making sure they are ready for sex. 

I don't have a wife or GF, so how the paid for other party felt is the least of my worries.

"Airhostess" and "glamorous" in the same sentence...???!!!

?????????

I fly a lot, and respect the flight staff, but they are really nothing more than flying waiters... no disrespect meant. 

This tart is a nobody trying to be a virtual somebody. 

Still laughing my asrse off!!

I respect people who do a job and have a goal of climbing the ranks through hard work and dedication, but I have nothing left for all these "want-to-be celebrities" who are brain dead and actually believe that a smile and a selfie is all that it takes to "achieve" something... 

Edited by djayz

Shes not trying to be somebody.

She is and is happy about it.

She is making much more money than most and she is traveling all over the World and spending time in the USA which is many Thai's dream.   She obviously gets out of doors and hikes... I like her and think the World needs more like her.   What this World doesn't need is all the old farts who have posted negative on here.  Luckily human  life spans are not to long so I can have hope for the future... Albeit Trump set us back a century or more.  

2 minutes ago, Elkski said:

If you watch her videos they are pretty cool.  From a guy who has never made a video or used photoshop I imagine it takes some time to do all of this and the World can admire her art or not. 

Agree. These kids are slick with the tools and it is about affect not effect that constitutes their language. This is the post truth world.

I actually googled the average salary by Etihad, Emirates, etc....and the numbers that came out were much lower. They do get a lot of travel perks, but the salary is nowhere near 4000 a month.

I am actually curious, so if anyone has some first hand experience I'd like to know.

On 12/9/2016 at 5:27 PM, wxpwzrd said:

I am still laughing at the statement "famous Thai air hostess"

Apparently if you have a social media account in Thailand you are "Famous"  

As we say in the Australian Army,  "A legend in her own lunch box"  which translates to person who beats their own drum or has an over inflated opinion of their own abilities.

1 hour ago, Get Real said:

And now the netizens get more followers too. Just like breeding rabbits. Easy to get, but hard to get rid of.

So who are the suckers?

Trump epitomises one thing. Medium. Content lost the debate. 

Just now, optad said:

So who are the suckers?

Trump epitomises one thing. Medium. Content lost the debate. 

Oppss! You just mentioned another rabbit that is hard to get rid of.
Anyway the netizens is always going to be the ones eating the most of the carrots. LOL