Dhammachayo disciples seeking royal help to avoid possible violence

rooster59

Dhammachayo disciples seeking royal help to avoid possible violence

By The Nation

0a3a7f88fb4425af4d882baa5c356cfa.jpeg

Dhammakaya Temple

FOLLOWERS of the controversial senior monk at Dhammakaya Temple plan to submit a petition to HM the King to ask him to prevent possible violence as police step up plans to arrest the former abbot, who has refused to surrender to face criminal charges.

The group in its letter to the monarch issued yesterday said the King was their last hope to try to end the “unlawful” bid to prosecute Phra Dhammachayo.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30301797

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-12-10

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disciples seek help to avoid violence.

Easy way to do that is for them to stay out of the temple, stay home.

Allow the authorities to do their job unhindered.

Let the authorities execute the arrest warrant without interference.

"... “unlawful” bid to prosecute Phra Dhammachayo".

There seems to be more than enough details to show that the DSI and the police are doing what they should be doing.

Buddhism way way off the rails here driven by folks who have no hesitation to tell lies and practice severe deceit and twisting of the facts.

A commando team of over 100 police from the Crime Suppression Division (CSD) was now on standby around the clock to join the operation upon request, acting CSD commander Pol Maj General Suthin Sappoung said. Patrol and special operation division 191 chief Pol Maj General Surachet Hakpan said the “Arintaraj 26” commando unit, plus the K-9 police dog and bomb squad were ready to join the operation.

"Dhammachayo disciples seeking royal help to avoid possible violence."

Why bring HM the King into this criminal investigation?

The moment the 'royal' word is used, we are on shaky ground with any topic.

Violence can be avoided simply by having the Abbot present himself to the authorities for tea and biscuits and a polite chat.

I would have thought a man of the cloth would come out of hiding and stop percieved violence from fellow peaceful Buddihsts.Mean while Buddihst reputation is trashed,again.All religion is just another mafia to relieve the stupid from their money.

Edited by louse1953

Everytime I see a picture of the flying saucer temple I just shake my head.

There was a pretty interesting article on New Mandela recently that sheds light onto alot of what's going on. It's worth a read.

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The group in its letter to the monarch issued yesterday said the King was their last hope to try to end the “unlawful” bid to prosecute Phra Dhammachayo.

Criminal law enforcement is a matter for the Head of Government (PM Prayut).

This group is trying politicalize the Office of Head of State  and should be charged by Praytut for lese majeste.

7 hours ago, scorecard said:

"... “unlawful” bid to prosecute Phra Dhammachayo".

There seems to be more than enough details to show that the DSI and the police are doing what they should be doing.

Buddhism way way off the rails here driven by folks who have no hesitation to tell lies and practice severe deceit and twisting of the facts.

I add a bit more... and no hesitation to totally ignore serious laws about corruption, theft and more. All laws which are critical to building and maintaining a fair and just civil society.

They have no hesitation to just ignore that much of the money stolen and accepted by their 'god' is the life savings of poor and middle income folks.  

All in all these disciples selfish brainwashed fools support many of the serious ills this country (which I love) desperately needs to be rid of.

1 hour ago, performance said:

Jail the rotten fake disciples as well. For interfering with the course of justice. Stop using your so called religion to hide you dummies.

They may as well turn the Wat into a jail since there would be several thousand inmates.  I'm sure  :whistling:  they have tried to isolate the Wat and cut off the power, water, gas, garbage disposal etc. After a while they would be clamoring to leave.

The PM is big on eliminating corruption. Why isn't he there outside the wat gate shaking his fist at those within.

Much easier to do photo shots of kicking a ball around and waving a badminton racket while dressed in the Thai equivalent of a formal dinner suit.

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

They may as well turn the Wat into a jail since there would be several thousand inmates.  I'm sure  :whistling:  they have tried to isolate the Wat and cut off the power, water, gas, garbage disposal etc. After a while they would be clamoring to leave.

There is no religion there. They probably traffic woman as well. Better still burn it down