Supalai Mare and D-Luck cinematic theatre

Back in Pattaya and I noticed that Supalai Mare is finished now. But there is "suddenly" a new building next to it now "D-Luck cinematic theater". Not quit finished yet. When does that open? Another thaivisa topic mentioned "December" but I guess there will be a delay?

Does a theater like that decrease the value of the condos in that area? At least 500 units face that new theater directly. I guess they will be able to hear the show every evening - for free :-)

As far as I know the theatre is enclosed and so noise should not be much of an issue. The Coliseum ladyboy show opposite has been going for a couple of years and doesnt seem to cause much trouble.

At one point there was an open-air Thai music venue near Supalai that was very noisy when they had live bands, and that used to go on late into the night, but I'm not sure that it still functions.

As for noise decreasing the value, farangs wouldnt like it but most Thais seem to be immune (or just plain deaf). I dont suppose that Supalai has a large number of farang co-owners so it should not affect demand much.

Excessive and pointless noise is a perennial problem here.

Theatre website: http://kaanshow.com/pages/about-d-luck.html

Edited by KittenKong