Boy, 12, 'tried to bomb' German Christmas market, City Hall

rooster59

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Pdaz said:

All religions brainwash kids... That's how they manage to keep going.. Get them young. 

everyone is brainwashed, not just by religion. As soon as you are old enough to understand what is being said you are brainwashed by television, story books and by mum and dad, it is easy to brainwash because most people are extremely gullible, its the way fashion works, it's they way adverts work, social attitudes are due to brain washing, its why PC people show the same amount of outrage at the same things or others showing collective hate at the same things, you cant avoid it, humour is best,laughing at ones self brings thing into perspective.

19 hours ago, impulse said:

At the risk of being bashed, I'd point out that approximately 4,299,999 Muslims in Germany (1.9MM of them German citizens) didn't try to bomb anything that day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Germany

There's always tomorrow though. And the 2nd, 3rd and subsequent generations only increase the risk.

11 hours ago, simple1 said:

Another supporter of conspiracy theories hired by Trump. Crowley is a wingnut fact free person, in her case compounded by being on the Board of a lonney tune far right policy think tank.. Some background info...

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/16/politics/kfile-monica-crowley-huma-abedin/

Instead of shooting the messenger, why not try disproving her "fact free" statement?

1 minute ago, halloween said:

Instead of shooting the messenger, why not try disproving her "fact free" statement?

Anyone who has followed the current issues of asylum seekers seeking refugee status in the EU will know her claims are gross exaggerations or to put it more bluntly 'tripe' as are her other right of centre claims

4 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Anyone who has followed the current issues of asylum seekers seeking refugee status in the EU will know her claims are gross exaggerations or to put it more bluntly 'tripe' as are her other right of centre claims

Any "right of centre" statements are dismissed as tripe by the bleeding-heart loony left, usually supported by the fatuous "everybody/anybody informed knows".

1 hour ago, halloween said:

There's always tomorrow though. And the 2nd, 3rd and subsequent generations only increase the risk.

I'd worry more about disenfranchised skinhead Neo-Nazis than I'd worry about 2nd or 3rd generation Muslims.  

Sadly, isolated incidents like this just feed their flames.

Any "right of centre" statements are dismissed as tripe by the bleeding-heart loony left, usually supported by the fatuous "everybody/anybody informed knows".

Exactly the same can be said of the loony right. As the basis of this current exchange is Monica Crowley check out the unsubstantiated rubbish she states as fact

22 hours ago, democratus said:

Arrest his parents - they obviously knew what he was up to, because they radicalised him. Re-educate the child and confront the baselessness of his ideology directly. He could grow up to see the error of his ways and become a useful citizen, and used as a tool to de-radicalise other children,

You are living in a dream world. And what would you do with the parents? Arrest them doesn't say much. I'm guessing the boy was going to school there already. Reward the perpetrator of the crime,  works every time.

2 hours ago, impulse said:

I'd worry more about disenfranchised skinhead Neo-Nazis than I'd worry about 2nd or 3rd generation Muslims.  

Your view may change in time, these skin heads are mostly talk, radical islam is a bit more active and they hate you, don't forget that.

Skinhead neo-nazis? Really? Why?
I haven't seen one of those for many many years. Do they still exist?
Maybe it's because they are underground now, unlike Muslim fanatics who peddle their hatred for you on the streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, LammyTS1 said:

Skinhead neo-nazis? Really? Why?
I haven't seen one of those for many many years. Do they still exist?
Maybe it's because they are underground now, unlike Muslim fanatics who peddle their hatred for you on the streets.

So...the many refugee- homes or planned refugee- homes, just spontaniously combusted or were set on fire by the local football- clubs?

Try to follow the news from places like Germany- Neonazis are everything but in hiding, nowadays!

So...the many refugee- homes or planned refugee- homes, just spontaniously combusted or were set on fire by the local football- clubs?
Try to follow the news from places like Germany- Neonazis are everything but in hiding, nowadays!

I've been to Germany many times but have yet to see any, although haven't been for a few years.
Maybe their rise is due to the flood of illegal immigrants invading their country.

What model do Muslim countries or societies of muslim culture propose?

Whether big or small, rich or poor, the showcase of Islam is Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey, Iran or Syria, Tunisia, Algeria,  etc...  ?

Well yes, there is a rejection ( grounded or not)  of the values carried by Islam in regards of the results it produces.

"Fears of Islamic fundamentalism came to the fore after September 11, 2001, especially with respect to Islamic fundamentalism among second- and third-generation Muslims in Germany - the Hamburg cell, which included Mohamed Atta, was prominent in the planning and execution of the September 11 attacks. Also the various confrontations between Islamic religious law (Sharia) and the norms of German Grundgesetz and culture are the subject of intense debate. German critics include both liberals and Christian groups. The former claim that Islamic fundamentalism violates basic fundamental rights whereas the latter maintain that Germany is a state and society grounded in the Christian tradition.

According to a 2012 poll, 72% of the Turks in Germany believe that Islam is the only true religion and 46% wish that one day more Muslims live in Germany than Christians. According to a 10-year survey by the University of Bielefeld, which dealt with different aspects of attitudes to Islam, mistrust of Islam is widespread in Germany with only 19 percent of Germans believing that Islam is compatible with German culture.

According to 2013 study by Social Science Research Center Berlin, two thirds of the Muslims interviewed say that religious rules are more important to them than the laws of the country in which they live, almost 60 percent of the Muslim respondents reject homosexuals as friends; 45 percent think that Jews cannot be trusted; and an equally large group believes that the West is out to destroy Islam (Christian respondents’ answers for comparison: As many as 9 percent are openly anti-Semitic; 13 percent do not want to have homosexuals as friends; and 23 percent think that Muslims aim to destroy Western culture).

On 12/17/2016 at 8:42 AM, daveAustin said:

Solitary confinement?

Maybe avoid importing hundreds of thousands of angry young males with a penchant for a suspect religion? Too late. 

You mean the religion where the sight of a woman's hair causes their men to experience an uncontrollable sexual frenzy, that one?

20 hours ago, impulse said:

Why? A significant portion of muslim terrorism is carried out be citizens of the host countries - by children who have no idea of the benefits received from immigration, rejecting them for allegiance to an idiotic philosophy.

31 minutes ago, halloween said:

Why? A significant portion of muslim terrorism is carried out be citizens of the host countries - by children who have no idea of the benefits received from immigration, rejecting them for allegiance to an idiotic philosophy.

Neo Nzais or let's say those to the right of centre have a far greater opportunity for their ideology to infiltrate mainstream society, thereby causing a great deal of damage to or at the extreme overcome democratic institutions and go down the path of repression and dictatorship. Neo Nazi movements have been identified by German intelligence as a significant security threat to the country, personally I would not try to minimise their warnings.

23 hours ago, simple1 said:

Neo Nzais or let's say those to the right of centre have a far greater opportunity for their ideology to infiltrate mainstream society, thereby causing a great deal of damage to or at the extreme overcome democratic institutions and go down the path of repression and dictatorship. Neo Nazi movements have been identified by German intelligence as a significant security threat to the country, personally I would not try to minimise their warnings.

"those to the right of centre" ?  Did you leave out an "extreme" there? Or should we all be bleeding-heart migrant-hugging lefties?

18 minutes ago, halloween said:

should we all be bleeding-heart migrant-hugging lefties?

No, nor should people indulge in vitriolic right wing denigration. Both extreme spectrum of attitudes, from memory you're one from the right, are less than helpful & will not address the current challenges, rather exacerbate them.

IMO both the extreme left & right of politics are puppets on a string to Islamist ideology with regard to the cohesion of   Western society.

16 minutes ago, simple1 said:

No, nor should people indulge in vitriolic right wing denigration. Both extreme spectrum of attitudes, from memory you're one from the right, are less than helpful & will not address the current challenges, rather exacerbate them.

IMO both the extreme left & right of politics are puppets on a string to Islamist ideology with regard to the cohesion of   Western society.

Please do not alter my posts when quoting, especially when ignoring the pertinent questions.

Being "right of centre" doesn't make you an extremist, without those on the right there is no 'centre' which I was illustrating with that section you chose to concentrate on.

Those who oppose muslim migration to their country have every right to do so, and ample reason.

50 minutes ago, halloween said:

Please do not alter my posts when quoting, especially when ignoring the pertinent questions.

Being "right of centre" doesn't make you an extremist, without those on the right there is no 'centre' which I was illustrating with that section you chose to concentrate on.

Those who oppose muslim migration to their country have every right to do so, and ample reason.

'Right of centre' has a definition, usually 'conservative' which often manifests as extreme right political views.

Sure voters have a right to protest Muslim migration, but IMO not to indulge in generalised vilification and other negative practices that occurs on this forum and elsewhere, which serve the propaganda interests of Islamists, not the stability of society.

Edited by simple1

43 minutes ago, simple1 said:

'Right of centre' has a definition, usually 'conservative' which often manifests as extreme right political views.

Sure voters have a right to protest Muslim migration, but IMO not to indulge in generalised vilification and other negative practices that occurs on this forum and elsewhere, which serve the propaganda interests of Islamists, not the stability of society.

BS. The Australian Liberal Party, currently in government, is undeniably conservative and "right of centre". Equating everybody right of centre as neo-Nazis, or holding "extreme right political views" is leftist claptrap.

As for your "stability of society", would German society be more or less stable without the current influx of immigrants? Do you think the families and friends of those murdered by some of those immigrants are more or less in favour of it?

I still await you admission that you omitted extreme from YOUR generalisation.

Edited by halloween

BS. The Australian Liberal Party, currently in government, is undeniably conservative and "right of centre". Equating everybody right of centre as neo-Nazis, or holding "extreme right political views" is leftist claptrap.

As for your "stability of society", would German society be more or less stable without the current influx of immigrants? Do you think the families and friends of those murdered by some of those immigrants are more or less in favour of it?

I still await you admission that you omitted extreme from YOUR generalisation.

Way off topic, but yes probably three or so coalition Senators are considered to hold extreme right views. The current Govt generally adheres to centre right policies, except for the 'boat people' policy, not Muslim heritage people in general.

No not generalisation, proven by many who self proclaim they are to the right on this forum, including the person who is 'liking' your posts for which, among others, he has been suspended a number of times.

Of course Islamist propaganda & terrorist outcomes are to be condemned, but not the entire Muslim heritage world as so often occurs. IMO Western governments will eventually get on top of the Islamist threat, unfortunately many in the security services are saying it will take a considerable period of time, likely beyond our lifetime. In the meantime, again IMO,  it is not constructive to demonise all from the Muslim community.

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Way off topic, but yes probably three or so coalition Senators are considered to hold extreme right views. The current Govt generally adheres to centre right policies, except for the 'boat people' policy, not Muslim heritage people in general.

No not generalisation, proven by many who self proclaim they are to the right on this forum, including the person who is 'liking' your posts for which, among others, he has been suspended a number of times.

Of course Islamist propaganda & terrorist outcomes are to be condemned, but not the entire Muslim heritage world as so often occurs. IMO Western governments will eventually get on top of the Islamist threat, unfortunately many in the security services are saying it will take a considerable period of time, likely beyond our lifetime. In the meantime, again IMO,  it is not constructive to demonise all from the Muslim community.

It is way of topic because you refuse to address the concern of my original post, that your generalisation " Neo Nzais or let's say those to the right of centre " is rubbish. I have NOT demonised anybody, but stand by my right to oppose mass muslim immigration on the grounds of the social problems experienced by those countries that have tried it.

Millions of taxpayer dollars are spent monitoring those who have already arrived, in a vain effort to prevent terrorist attacks, often planned or perpetrated by Australian citizens of muslim background. It may well be money well spent, it would be even better if it didn't have to be spent. I'm sure most Australians would agree.

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 11:51 PM, Usernames said:

So I guess he gets a third chance at making his bombs go off???

Germans  invited  terrorists   into their country . Merkel the  martyr .

The  next terrorist attack  is ? .   RIP .