IMF chief Christine Lagarde found guilty over tycoon payout

webfact

4 hours ago, bandito said:

Makes me wonder too. It's not like they are poor, they're making and stealing troughs full of money which they can not spend in their lifetime.

So what is it with these people?

Worst are the bankers.

There's a chap in the UK who gave up his large Manor house to a children's charity, then went to live in an old caravan at the bottom of the four acre garden,stating that he did't need the large house,but the children did. He errected  a large bill board at the front of the property showing (in order) the richest 50 people in the world. He explains that the person in the 50th position wants nothing more than to be in the 49th or higher position,while the person at the top of the list is scared that he may fall down to the 2nd place.

All this just goes to show that cancer or heart disease are not the main diseases effect man.

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

There's a chap in the UK who gave up his large Manor house to a children's charity, then went to live in an old caravan at the bottom of the four acre garden,stating that he did't need the large house,but the children did. He errected  a large bill board at the front of the property showing (in order) the richest 50 people in the world. He explains that the person in the 50th position wants nothing more than to be in the 49th or higher position,while the person at the top of the list is scared that he may fall down to the 2nd place.

All this just goes to show that cancer or heart disease are not the main diseases effect man.

I missed that, but liked the post as I hope its true.

On December 21, 2016 at 1:32 PM, dick dasterdly said:

On December 21, 2016 at 1:32 PM, dick dasterdly said:

Yes, true.