List of Condos Below 1,000,000 Please

59 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

These are ridiculous prices for a slum.

You can get new development from Lumpini and Sena that come with gym and poll for less than this if you are willing to travel a little.

Link to some actual projects if you want to contribute to a constructive discussion, then we can compare pros and cons.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to some actual projects if you want to contribute to a constructive discussion, then we can compare pros and cons.

There will be no link. There is never a link to these amazing prices, it's just people making stuff up

You can't even get a 1 mill new condo in jomtien pattaya let alone bangonk

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

A link? Are you seriously saying you never heard of these developers? Perhaps that's why we are discussing slum living in Bangkok.

I said that to have a constructive discussion you should provide us with some specific projects. Your contributions to this forum seems to mostly be about putting down Bangkok or telling us how great the Toronto real estate market is. You’re not contributing anything of value, unlike other posters who actually responded to OP’s request for condo suggestions in BKK for less than a million.

Yawn...dude just provide a link your the one that knows about
not me

Put up or shut up

Why would I do a homework for you? We know you own a condo in Nana and are under grand delusion about prices in Bangkok.

Yes, new developments in Bangkok can be had for under a million. There are plenty of them where I live on ramkhamheang road or bangkapi/ladprao.

Why would I do a homework for you? We know you own a condo in Nana and are under grand delusion about prices in Bangkok.

Yes, new developments in Bangkok can be had for under a million. There are plenty of them where I live on ramkhamheang road or bangkapi/ladprao.

I knew it you've been spamming every property thread there is about Canada and your rental but never mention the increadably high taxes and fees that Canada has.

Got a good mate in Toronto with a 1 mill house That can't sell for 700k that's how good it is over there.. lol

Now stop trolling.. Put up or shut up

Im out a here. Leave you to continue embarrassing you're self

I knew it you've been spamming every property thread there is about Canada and your rental but never mention the increadably high taxes and fees that Canada has.

Got a good mate in Toronto with a 1 mill house That can't sell for 700k that's how good it is over there.. lol

Now stop trolling.. Put up or shut up

Im out a here. Leave you to continue embarrassing you're self

Your "good mate" was an Airbnb customer. Everyone who's from Canada knows that there is no house under 1 million in Toronto, so I wouldn't speak about stuff you have no clue about.

700k house in Toronto... ROTFLMAO

Ha ha ha good luck trying to buy that it's just a gimmick, it always the same...that one sell already.. Next one 3mil!

Ha ha ha good luck trying to buy that it's just a gimmick, it always the same...that one sell already.. Next one 3mil!

I thought you were leaving?

There is no gimmick from Lumpini. It is actually a reputable builder and yes there are plenty of units available at this price.

Now that I have provided links which you asked for, the sour grapes and deflection is expected.

How about you provide a link for a 700k Toronto house from your imaginary friend?

4 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I thought you were leaving?

There is no gimmick from Lumpini. It is actually a reputable builder and yes there are plenty of units available at this price.

Now that I have provided links which you asked for, the sour grapes and deflection is expected.

How about you provide a link for a 700k Toronto house from your imaginary friend?

You do realise where 'Lumpini' is located... or maybe not...  :)

They are in the middle of nowhere I thought you meant good areas. What farang would live there?

Right next to a bts? Not in a million years

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Another deflection.

The OP says nothing about BTS...And a slum near BTS is definitely not a "good area" especially since it is not even close to BTS but rather a 20 minute walk.

The bus system is more than adequate in Bangkok. The OP is about under 1 million baht condos in Bangkok. There are plenty.

Still waiting for that 700k house in Toronto. Ready to buy.

Apologies. I actually wanted to link Lumpini Mixx, but that part of the site is not working at the moment. However you can still google it and it's under 1 million....As there are few other condos from Lumpini site.

Here are some things you need to b find out. I will when I see my GF tomorrow.

How old is the development. No good quoting from 3 years ago

.. Sqm? How far is it near a bts?

The from price is always always sold out. No good if you can't get it

Here are some things you need to b find out. I will when I see my GF tomorrow.
How old is the development. No good quoting from 3 years ago
.. Sqm? How far is it near a bts?
The from price is always always sold out. No good if you can't get it

What does it matter the size and BTS? The OP is not about you. Of course the starting price is the smallest studio room not close to BTS. However, unlike the slums near BTS, I can guarantee you that you will get a very good maintenance from Lumpini. In 20 years it may look old, but it will be no Bangkok slum.

What does it matter the size and BTS? The OP is not about you. Of course the starting price is the smallest studio room not close to BTS. However, unlike the slums near BTS, I can guarantee you that you will get a very good maintenance from Lumpini. In 20 years it may look old, but it will be no Bangkok slum.

The one near the bts for 1.2 looks like near the airport the add is stamped copyright 2014!

No way in hell they are available

You just plonking down years old adds

This is not homework!

The rest will be the same [emoji5]

I'm sure you can pluck something from 9 years ago for 700k

The one near the bts for 1.2 looks like near the airport the add is stamped copyright 2014!

No way in hell they are available
You just plonking down years old adds
This is not homework!

The rest will be the same [emoji5]

Lol.

These are not year old ads....They are direct from a builder's websites.

Are you saying prices on Lumpini site are fake? I'd be careful with... You know.... Defamation laws and stuff. Why not call them and ask... Or your GF has to do this for you too?

So many sour grapes....

Lol.

These are not year old ads....They are direct from a builder's websites.

Are you saying prices on Lumpini site are fake? I'd be careful with... You know.... Defamation laws and stuff. Why not call them and ask... Or your GF has to do this for you too?

So many sour grapes....

Oh deary me the add is for the dealer lol. Look at the bottom of the add is stamped 2014 copyright

Haha just admit you got it wrong.. Just wasted everyone's time including mine

This time I am off,, that's an hour of my life in will never get back.

2 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I know a bit about condo development and the fish is right , you would need to be either first to sign up off the plan or the are "sold to special people" and some never existed, there are lot shonky devs aroud

I only clicked the first link but that from to price is a 21sqm room, smaller than most hotel rooms and westerns would struggle if not impossible to adjust to that size especially in such remote area (no transport) heavy traffic.

To be fair it should apples with apples. I Believe he is far better of looking for a used condo and renovating in an area as close as he can get to lower sukhumvit as close as possible to a BTS

newer is not always better out in the sticks of bangkok

I know a bit about condo development and the fish is right , you would need to be either first to sign up off the plan or the are "sold to special people" and some never existed, there are lot shonky devs aroud

I only clicked the first link but that from to price is a 21sqm room, smaller than most hotel rooms and westerns would struggle if not impossible to adjust to that size especially in such remote area (no transport) heavy traffic.
To be fair it should apples with apples. I Believe he is far better of looking for a used condo and renovating in an area as close as he can get to lower sukhumvit as close as possible to a BTS

newer is not always better out in the sticks of bangkok

This is true for more popular developments in good location. Yes, these are small units, far from BTS but still in Bangkok. Some of them like Lumpini Mixx will get a BTS line in the future. They are available for less than a million, no question about it. I have bought one myself for 999,900 2 years ago which was on chaeng wattana road couple of hundred meters to just opened BTS line . Today they are being resold for 1.2 - 1.3 million (30sqm). The name is Regent Home 18. I sold it for a small profit simply because I didn't want any headache of owning a condo in Bangkok and I have a place to live here already.

Sorry, but I don't talk out of my behind. I'm simply stating facts with names and links provided.

That's the point they are no longer 1 million and are now used but your saying buy new only. And that was 2 years ago and before a bts was built . You are kinda contradicting
I went through all your links and nearly all are older developments especially the last link
Most have been going for years and a lot of maps showing near Suvarnabhumi and industrial areas not a bts in sight. It's extremely unlikely that any westerns would live in those areas even in the very unlikely situation they didn't sell all the promo price.
In any capital city the price fades to fractions as one starts buying on the outskirts and they never rise much if ever, you got very lucky

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

That's the point they are no longer 1 million and are now used but your saying buy new only. And that was 2 years ago and before a bts was built . You are kinda contradicting
I went through all your links and nearly all are older developments especially the last link
Most have been going for years and a lot of maps showing near Suvarnabhumi and industrial areas not a bts in sight. It's extremely unlikely that any westerns would live in those areas even in the very unlikely situation they didn't sell all the promo price.
In any capital city the price fades to fractions as one starts buying on the outskirts and they never rise much if ever, you got very lucky

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Forget the condo I bought.

The links I posted are legit. Beside the point if condos are far from red light districts, too small or if developments are too old (as a matter of fact, most of them are still in pre construction phase).

The OP is about under 1 million studio in Bangkok. Fish tries hard to convince everyone such condos don't exist. Then starts deflecting when links are provided.

Still waiting for that 700k house in Toronto that can't be sold.