Walking Street attackers claim beaten tourist groped girlfriend first

webfact

52 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

Norwegians...... send this link and especially the double photo that says it all, to your National newspapers. 

No way !  I dont want to show Norway how my fellow countrymen behave in Pattaya. If he was not drunk and stupid he would have been back to his hotel room instead of ending up in hospital .  When you think about how many idiots that visit Pattaya each year I am surprised we do not hear of more cases.  

Yes he was beaten , thats bad , still you get what you ask for. 

Edited by balo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, balo said:

No way !  I dont want to show Norway how my fellow countrymen behave in Pattaya. If he was not drunk and stupid he would have been back to his hotel room instead of ending up in hospital .  When you think about how many idiots that visit Pattaya each year I am surprised we do not hear of more cases.  

Yes he was beaten , thats bad , still you get what you ask for. 

Wait until more facts come to "daylight", please. 

14 minutes ago, balo said:

Yes but the Thai guys didn't just knock a tourist unconscious without a good reason . So I am pretty sure he touched that girl , and as we all know you can't win a fight in Thailand . 

If he had not been so drunk and behaved himself it would never have happened . 

"I'm pretty sure he.." I'm not. 

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Then why have I walked around Bangkok and Pattaya for years, through the red light and bar areas, though not after 11pm, never drunk, and even talked to bouncers at their doors, and never had a problem?

"and even talked to bouncers at their doors"

A bizarrely worded claim. Anyway, who cares what you do before 11pm or how you live you life, or about any of your judgemental views on the rest of the world outside your scopes.

5 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

"and even talked to bouncers at their doors"

A bizarrely worded claim. Anyway, who cares what you do before 11pm or how you live you life, or about any of your judgemental views on the rest of the world outside your scopes.

You are obviously not an English Native Speaker, no harm in that, but I cannot answer your'e post.

Sad. I side with the farang with his head bashed in bleeding and unconcious on the sidewalk. Hardly anything justifies that kind of violence. Hope that those three punks enjoy they Bangkok Hilton for a good while and maybe get a taste.

8 hours ago, i claudius said:

Now i am not for a moment condoning 3 guys beating one guy up , but ,why is it so often guys come here and think its ok to touch any woman ,just assuming that all Thai women are hookers and easy?

when i was younger if any guy had touched my girlfriends boobs he would have got a right good smack .

Would it make sense hearing both sides first?However what we do know already is that extreme voilence has been used by a group against a single person who is also the only one with injuries.lets lock up these 3 smiling heroes till the guy wakes up his coma.lets close that pub and start begin put all bills medical costs charging to these scums.

3 hours ago, pieeyed said:

12drinkmore you should trade places with the man assaulted by these f---king assh--les.

1. I do not get drunk anymore.

2. I do not grab random women.

3. I have been on the planet long enough to know that getting involved in other people's issues at 01:30 in the morning in a bar area is to be avoided and usually avoidable.

So I would not have met the inital conditions.

I am not condoning the excessive violence, I am only saying that a mix of alcohol, young male testosterone and seeing some guy grab your girlfriends' breasts is going to provoke an unpredictable but usually violent reaction. It would be a loss of face in front of his friends and girlfriend to not react.

It is the culture.

7 minutes ago, 12DrinkMore said:

1. I do not get drunk anymore.

2. I do not grab random women.

3. I have been on the planet long enough to know that getting involved in other people's issues at 01:30 in the morning in a bar area is to be avoided and usually avoidable.

So I would not have met the inital conditions.

I am not condoning the excessive violence, I am only saying that a mix of alcohol, young male testosterone and seeing some guy grab your girlfriends' breasts is going to provoke an unpredictable but usually violent reaction. It would be a loss of face in front of his friends and girlfriend to not react.

It is the culture.

Your insane view on this manslaughter is just to provoke Here in order to make the thread longer ?

3 hours ago, free123 said:

always carry a fighters knife and train to cut quick....

Tempting as it may be you best have a good excuse for carrying one. And don't say for 'defense" or you'll be in trouble. Remember the Thai lady stopped driving her husband to the airport on a vehicle check. They found a knife (reports said SAK but looked more like tactical knife in photo). When asked she said it was in the car for defense and they confiscated it and I think she got fined plus load of hassle.

The Aussie yacht captain who stabbed and killed a bouncer attacking him because he took a photo was lucky. Knives are useful tools for sailors, he was a well established expat businessman and the context was specific.

Use a knife and you'll be explaining a lot and probably paying a lot one way or another.  

6 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Your insane view on this manslaughter is just to provoke Here in order to make the thread longer ?

It is not manslaughter, he has not died.

I do not see where my views are insane.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/buss-passion.html

jealousy is an emotion that exposes partners to extreme danger. The dark side of jealousy causes men to explode violently to reduce the odds that their partners will stray.

7 hours ago, Lex Talionis said:

Really?  I've been laid more times after 1:30 AM that I can count on the fingers and toes of all TV members.

I think you need to get out more and start living larger.

haha im married with children now.,but I had a good run..have a safe xmas young feller....

3 hours ago, TerrylSky said:

Sad. I side with the farang with his head bashed in bleeding and unconcious on the sidewalk. Hardly anything justifies that kind of violence. Hope that those three punks enjoy they Bangkok Hilton for a good while and maybe get a taste.

That, Sir, will never happen. The foreigner must have grabbed all tits that were around in a radius of 500 meters.

<deleted> beliefs that? 

3 hours ago, lostinisaan said:

Please read my "adventure".

I have read it (thanks Rimmer) I never said these things never happened, and regular posters will know I am always critical of  the Thai guys for their cowardice in never fighting one on one and always needing backup. What I have always said and will keep saying is, if you stay sober and mind your own business you will be 99.9% safe in Thailand, yes, there will be exceptions and I'm sorry about what happened to you, as you are one of the more sensible posters.

12 hours ago, i claudius said:

Now i am not for a moment condoning 3 guys beating one guy up , but ,why is it so often guys come here and think its ok to touch any woman ,just assuming that all Thai women are hookers and easy?

when i was younger if any guy had touched my girlfriends boobs he would have got a right good smack .

Walking Street makes things confusing, with all the hookers walking around. 

Messing with random Thais is just a huge mistake sadly, especially in Pattaya. The thugs smiling in the picture deserves some international attention though, that is just too much.

I have had altercations with Thais before, but they have been with friends/girlfriends where there is emotional connections. As most people know here fighting in Thailand is rarely a macho 1 on 1 thing like a lot of drunken brawls in western countries, but a win at all costs affair. Just have to be careful, not acting like an idiot helps.

3 hours ago, 12DrinkMore said:

It is not manslaughter, he has not died.

I do not see where my views are insane.

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/b/buss-passion.html

Well it seems they where trying to slaughter him.

look again u side with the aggressors their story without give chance to the victim tell his side.His version will be different I bet u that.

all we know is 3 guys attacked one tourist without any clear reasons.while that guy was even a customer in that bar and one of the attackers was even  working in that bar so what ever happened it was totally out of proportion and a criminal offense.

How about that elderly couple with their son walking at Hua hin night market what did they do wrong? Besides just walking?

Typical Thai mentality, disgusting but something  a foreigner needs to be aware of.  The Thai actions can and usually are rationalized away. touching the girls boobs, not smart if that is what happened.  But then the beating gets "justified" and not much will happen.