A Thai dad left his baby boy to die while he enjoyed himself drinking with friends.

rooster59

A Thai dad left his baby boy to die while he enjoyed himself drinking with friends.

dad.PNG
Image: Daily News

A 24 year old man who had only recently become a father forgot about his baby son who had a high fever and drank himself into oblivion in the next room with his mates.

When he came round from his bot of boozing he finally remembered to check up on the 2 month old boy. But he was already dead.

His mother - the only bread winner in the family - came home to find her son dead. Police in Bang Khun Thian, east of Bangkok were called.

They understand that the father had taken the child for a vaccination and he had had a reaction and developed a fever. He wiped the sweat off the baby.

But soon his wife, aged 32, went out and his mates arrived and the party began - and dad forgot all about his son while he got plastered.

Police have sent the baby for autopsy before releasing him to relatives for cremation. They want to find out why he died and if it was as a result of the vaccine or some other fever.

None of the people in the case was named.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-24

4 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

They want to find out why he died and if it was as a result of the vaccine or some other fever.

Try.............NEGLECT!

I have to disagree, it's a known fact that a certain very small number of people will die as a result of getting vaccinated.

I'm not one of these 'anti vaxxers' but it's worth knowing that this can happen because it can happen to anyone regardless of their age.

1 minute ago, ukrules said:

I have to disagree, it's a known fact that a certain very small number of people will die as a result of getting vaccinated.

I'm not one of these 'anti vaxxers' but it's worth knowing that this can happen because it can happen to anyone regardless of their age.

But surely if the father was not consumed with pissing it up with his mates, he would have noticed something was wrong and gotten further medical help for the child.

8 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

But surely if the father was not consumed with pissing it up with his mates, he would have noticed something was wrong and gotten further medical help for the child.

Possibly, but they might have went to bed and woke up the next day to the same result anyway which appears to be what happened.

This kind of thing happens all the time, rarely, but it does happen.

It can also be prevented, if you CARE and take your baby to that magical place called The Hospital!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The depravity of basic human rights to be protected by our guardians and parents,

this poor baby didn't have the chance to enjoy any of it, as they say, we can choose

almost everything in life, we can't choose our parents and family members....

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

Alternate headline : Allergic reaction to vaccine kills baby, parents psychic abilities questioned...

Psychological abilities questioned.

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

Possibly, but they might have went to bed and woke up the next day to the same result anyway which appears to be what happened.

Codswallop! Not a father, then? This idiot already knew the baby had a fever. Neglect, incompetence,  laziness and stupidity killed the baby. It's pathetic but not untypical the way many Thai males carry on. If you see it any other way you're either not fit yourself, or worse, trolling.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

Most Thai men do not have the paternal gene.  Ask the thousands of women forced into prostitution after they and their babies have been abandoned.  Child support payments or compulsory castration might alleviate the situation.

Isn't abortion illegal here due to the majority of Thais being Buddhist? I wonder if abortion was an option whether that would improve the situation.

Edited by Wilsonandson

Very sad that some one ignores a sick child !!

I am also concerned since I have lived in Bang Khun Thian for 8 years an was surprised to find out it had moved East of Bangkok !! We always drive West on Rama II to get home, Damn how things have changed !!

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

Most Thai men do not have the paternal gene.  Ask the thousands of women forced into prostitution after they and their babies have been abandoned.  Child support payments or compulsory castration might alleviate the situation.

What about educating young women that sex can cause pregnancy which in turn can cause poverty? Or is it only the men to blame as usual?

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

This kind of thing happens all the time, rarely, but it does happen.

Yes but on this occasion it happened while the father was getting ratted in the next room. I call that gross neglect.

20 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Here we go again, you get one idiotic Thai guy and the generalisation starts, so this doesn't happen in other countries then? Oh wait! this forum is only about Thailand and not other countries.

It does happen in other countries but you shouldn't have to add that rider every time you make a comment on a Thailand forum.