Depraved! Uncle comes out of jail for raping his mother and promptly attacks his nephew, aged 5.

rooster59

2 hours ago, JustNo said:

People with mental illnesses do not drink? How many of your friends have gotten drunk and ended up raping their mum or smashing up a 5 year old kid? Just because someone was drunk doesn't mean they are not seriously mentally ill. Often people with mental illnesses will turn to drugs and alcohol to self medicate actually, especially for less extreme mental illnesses such as diagnosed anxiety disorders 

That is exactly why he should not drink,i rest my case.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 24/12/2016 at 0:37 PM, billd766 said:

Do you have any thoughts or compassion for the innocent mother who was raped or the 5 year old boy who was thrown into a door and was injured or is that saved fo the person who committed the crimes?

Of course I have sympathy for them, and I said he deserves to be in prison. 

But I commented about another poster saying that people like this criminal were born evil and should not have been born. 

Of which I answered basically, all people are born good, they are made to be evil by their horendous childhoods, when society did not help them. Go through the books of all the worst rapists and murders and habitual criminals, especially violent ones. Child sexual abuse and child physical abuse is the common factor they all share. 

47 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Of course I have sympathy for them, and I said he deserves to be in prison. 

But I commented about another poster saying that people like this criminal were born evil and should not have been born. 

Of which I answered basically, all people are born good, they are made to be evil by their horendous childhoods, when society did not help them. Go through the books of all the worst rapists and murders and habitual criminals, especially violent ones. Child sexual abuse and child physical abuse is the common factor they all share. 

There are some people who are actually born evil, well not evil just without the capacity to feel empathy, anxiety and quilt. Something like 0.5% of people are sociopathic with another smaller % of that 0.5% who literally have violent and depraved tendencies. There are functional sociopaths who have jobs such as lawyers, judges, politicians, doctors, world leaders, and I would hope so as if any normal person with a conscience did some of these things, they would have a life long guilt trip. 

But yea life events do determine a person most of the time, just saying that there are some people with a very different brain setup. It is thought that often a serial killer needs to have this lack of empathy either from birth or after a severe head injury that damages the specific area of the brain, along with having a violent / sexually abusive upbringing. 

You have to be very mentally ill to rape your own old mother , in my country they would be locked up in a mental hospital , maybe for the rest of their lives.  

In Thailand it only means a short prison sentence and the mental illness will not get any better. It will just happen again and again and again.....

18 hours ago, billd766 said:

I also think that he needs a good hug,

from a very angry bear that has just broken open a hornets nest and is suffering from their stings.

I think he needs a good hug as well ,around the neck with a hemp rope .

9 hours ago, JustNo said:

There are some people who are actually born evil, well not evil just without the capacity to feel empathy, anxiety and quilt. Something like 0.5% of people are sociopathic with another smaller % of that 0.5% who literally have violent and depraved tendencies. There are functional sociopaths who have jobs such as lawyers, judges, politicians, doctors, world leaders, and I would hope so as if any normal person with a conscience did some of these things, they would have a life long guilt trip. 

But yea life events do determine a person most of the time, just saying that there are some people with a very different brain setup. It is thought that often a serial killer needs to have this lack of empathy either from birth or after a severe head injury that damages the specific area of the brain, along with having a violent / sexually abusive upbringing. 

You just said exactly what I said. 

They all might have had a predisposition at birth. The ones nurtured in a reasonable manner grow to be over achievers, and often successful in high pressure jobs. 

The ones nurtured with violence, sexual abuse, and neglect grow to rape, murder and abuse drugs /alcohol. 

Therefore, they are not born evil, but nurtured to an end result of being evil. Nobody is born evil, they are made that way. 

On December 26, 2559 BE at 9:37 AM, greenchair said:

You just said exactly what I said. 

They all might have had a predisposition at birth. The ones nurtured in a reasonable manner grow to be over achievers, and often successful in high pressure jobs. 

The ones nurtured with violence, sexual abuse, and neglect grow to rape, murder and abuse drugs /alcohol. 

Therefore, they are not born evil, but nurtured to an end result of being evil. Nobody is born evil, they are made that way. 

lol I guess I did yeah! 

As part of an educational campaign to make communities in a particular highly developed western nation about 20 years or so ago I gathered various national and State stats about the social cost of ignoring or 'hiding' the incidence of child abuse (sexual or physical) within families; many families enable the abuser to continue unrestrained out of concern for what is called "face" here in Thailand. Almost all abused children will become child abusers themselves in adulthood. The following figures about what sort of lives people who were abused as children experience as they reach adulthood speak for themselves - victims represent about 90% of heroin addicts; a very high proportion of alcoholics receiving care; 85%+ of sex workers; 80%+ of people involuntarily committed for serious psychiatric problems in continuing care; 85%+ of attempted suicides (figures for successful suicides not available, tho it's presumed to be high); 75%+ of the prison population convicted of crimes of violence against other people at any time.  ...The horror is perpetuated against the innocent young comes out in different forms throughout their damaged lives.  The trauma isn't buried in their childhood memories, but is persistent. Low self-esteem (sometimes unwarranted self-hatred) haunts them throughout their unstable lives, often affecting those around them who might remain ignorant of the real cause of self-damaging behaviours.  Any investment by authorities in breaking the cycle - determined intervention with compassion and understanding - is a great investment in any country's greatest resource: its people.  To ignore it has tremendous social as well as financial costs for the nation.