3 meter snake found under car in Jomtien

webfact

Giant Snake Surprise

By Danny Boy -

snake-3.jpg?fit=1090,726

3 meter snake found under car in Jomtien

PATTAYA: -- At around 1:30am on the morning of December 27th, rescue workers were called out to help with a giant snake that had found a nice place to sleep under a car.

The owner of the car, a 39 year old Thai male had said that he had parked the car in the same spot every night, but never experienced any problems before.

The snake was initially found to be sleeping, but was soon woken up by the commotion coming from passers-by, that had also noticed to giant reptile.

It took rescue workers almost 2 hours to get the unwanted visitor out safely, and it has been released back into the wild.

Rescue workers who were on the scene, as well as the owner of the vehicle now plan to buy lottery tickets related to the vehicle registration of the black Isuzu Dmax, hoping for a bit of luck.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/giant-snake-surprise/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-12-27

Rescue workers who were on the scene, as well as the owner of the vehicle now plan to buy lottery tickets related to the vehicle registration of the black Isuzu Dmax, hoping for a bit of luck.

And there you have it folks...thought pattern of the Thai.

1 hour ago, Pib said:

And there you have it folks...thought pattern of the Thai.

Exactly !
The other day I mentioned to the g/f that it would have been my dad's 84th birthday that day. She went to every lottery vendor we saw that day looking for tickets that ended in "84" because "it was good luck" !

I was hoping the story would say where in Jomtien this was as I had a couple friends staying there and was hoping to scare them a bit. They're from Canada so just the thought of a 3 meter long snake would be scary as it is, let alone if I told them it had been found in the parking lot of the BnB they were in !

3 meter long snake takes 8 to catch it i Thai, now back in Aus it takes 1 to catch a 15m snake, must be that Fosters you can buy over there. So now off we go to buy lottery numbers related to the black Isuzu Dmax. Did you not hear the one that said You Make Your Own Luck In Life and the lottery is for ? Upstairs with sticky fingers we live in hope

6 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

3 meter long snake takes 8 to catch it i Thai, now back in Aus it takes 1 to catch a 15m snake, must be that Fosters you can buy over there. So now off we go to buy lottery numbers related to the black Isuzu Dmax. Did you not hear the one that said You Make Your Own Luck In Life and the lottery is for ? Upstairs with sticky fingers we live in hope

Only the Poms like Fosters, as for the 15m snake

Id like to see that, at a distance  :shock1:

12 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

You said that in Aus it takes 1 to catch a 15m snake but you failed to mention that the Titanaboa Snake only existed 60 Million years ago. The longest snake these days is only 9m long at most. It seems that drinking Fosters makes one exaggerate greatly.

Edited by Estrada

On 12/27/2016 at 5:18 PM, Kerryd said:

Exactly !
The other day I mentioned to the g/f that it would have been my dad's 84th birthday that day. She went to every lottery vendor we saw that day looking for tickets that ended in "84" because "it was good luck" !

Keep us posted on the outcome on the 1st please!

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 5:48 AM, wakeupplease said:

the car is pretty low to the ground and a person can't really crawl under it.  The snake probably entwined itself around the chassis pieces and they wanted to un pry the beast carefully.  Most likely 6 observers/photo opportunists and 2 grabbers!

On 29/12/2016 at 9:24 AM, joepattaya1961 said:

Keep us posted on the outcome on the 1st please!

Wasn't even close !

The only good point is, she bought the tickets with her money ! I will bug her about her choice of "lucky" numbers though !

On 12/30/2016 at 7:46 PM, Kerryd said:

Wasn't even close !

The only good point is, she bought the tickets with her money ! I will bug her about her choice of "lucky" numbers though !

Great KerryD, so you gained by not spending.

Have a great year with lots of luck!