Court hands down life sentence to youths who set love rival alight

webfact

Court hands down life sentence to youths who set love rival alight

p3.jpg

Picture: Sanook

SAMUT SAKORN: -- The Samut Sakorn Provincial court has handed down a life sentence to a man and woman who lured a rival at a bus stop, covered him in petrol and set him alight.

Nakhajorn Kitrakthai - known as Geno - 18 was roasted alive on December 27th 2014 in the middle of the afternoon in front of witnesses.

The attack was carried out because the man and woman did not like the fact that Geno showed an interest in the woman while the man was away, reports Sanook.

In papers the court said that the evidence was clear that Pachorn Thianchusak and Miss Jantharalak Lansin had committed intentional and premeditated murder. The victim had been lured from the bus stop in Klong Madeua sub-district after Pachorn emerged from the woods. The victim was doused in fuel then set alight. There were several witnesses to the afternoon attack. Both defendants were guilty as charged.

They were given the death sentence that was commuted to life imprisonment because of their help with the case.

Pachorn was 19 and his girlfriend was 20 at the time of the attack.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-29

finally, at last, the courts getting tough with murderers, did they think they would get away with it, the childs mind working again,1 dead, 2 lives ruined because of pathetic thai jealousy

Edited by mercman24

1 hour ago, mercman24 said:

finally, at last, the courts getting tough with murderers, did they think they would get away with it, the childs mind working again,1 dead, 2 lives ruined because of pathetic thai jealousy

I bet if they tested the person involved that they would test to be a psychopath.....  and the actions .... were logical and justifiable.....

35 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

I am avidly awaiting the verdict on the lowlife cowards who hacked the crippled bread delivery man to death. Their behaviour is no less reprehensible and should be very severely punished.

Yeah,...we're all waiting for that one !!!

when will this country be equal  - probably never  - yes they  deserve life sentences 

but yet wife convicted  to death for the murder  of  husband  out on bail

mercedes man killed 2 people through reckless  driving no news 

hi so 17  yrs old with no driving licence kills minivan passengers - gets community service at her will 

Red Bull heir - killed policeman  still no arrest 

and mushroom picker  50 years  in jail 

and you can't arrest an old man in a orange robe with 1000 officers  but "hackers" another 12 days  

come on Thailand  - I  hope 2017  you make the changes it needs - at the moment it <deleted> stinks 

4 hours ago, mercman24 said:

Jealousy is a powerful human emotion, open any newspaper in the UK and you will find not only murder against an adult but also the victims children, often also their own children, the perpetrators are both men and women. What sort of person could do that i cant even guess.

13 hours ago, chasntong said:

They were given the death sentence that was commuted to life imprisonment because of their help with the case.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What help did they need they had witness's 

i  think death is a better option, at their age they are going to be some ones bitch or dog ( god what a life, existence there going to have) and i don't mean they don't deserve it though !!!!

18 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

I am avidly awaiting the verdict on the lowlife cowards who hacked the crippled bread delivery man to death. Their behaviour is no less reprehensible and should be very severely punished.

Exactly...I often wonder what is the final outcome of these deplorable cases...the fact that the outcomes are not reported leads to me to conclude that they usually walk, scott free