Busted! Girl who fired gun to celebrate New Year faces the chief of police

webfact

11 minutes ago, trogers said:

Brains very young, but the same seems not to be for the body...

Yep... I wouldn't mind frisking her to see if she's carrying any other weapons. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, trogers said:

I thought the traditional uni way to celebrate the New Year was to streak naked in campus ground...

But then, most people would have graduated by 22, and not starting third year at 23!

She's been at the uni. for 6 years....give her a break!

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

I can't see the chief commissioner of police in Melbourne jumping at a photo op like this, it would be left to the lower echelons like constables.  They have more urgent priorities like insuring all thier subordinates are actually working and performing their tasks.  Making sure road safety campaign are running 365 days.  Seems senior police are more interested in photos highlighting who they are than actually creating and running a professional police service.

this is Thailand man. Everything is about the show. Welcome to LOS: Land Of Shows.

Well it could just be the gun belongs to who ever lives there,handing it out to a guest just for fun?

Not so smart.

Great job by the RTP,there is no amount of campaigning that will have the same views or impact as a topic

run on social media.

Hits the target group right where you want them!

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

So. ..who had a gun at the party for her to borrow? 

More relevantly, why? 

I wonder if the RTP understand your logical thinking and take some positive action? Sadly I guess not, you are probably farang and farang thinking not needed. 

2 hours ago, djayz said:

I understand she's still young and inexperienced. She made a mistake, we all do. 

I sincerely hope nobody was injured/killed by the bullets and that she learns to think about what she's doing before she does it. 

Thank you Djayz for writing the first comment on this thread that shows tolerance, understanding, and maturity.