Busted! Girl who fired gun to celebrate New Year faces the chief of police

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no big deal... she did a stupid thing,..  make her pay 2500 baht as an example to others..no harm done.. I'm sure she now realizes it  was a  bit risky.. But not all that likely for anyone to be hit and then the bullet is only going terminal velocity.. if she would have aimed it above the horizon would have been safer... I'm sure someones house has a few bullets marks in it.   I'm sure any real man from a free gun country  has wasted a few bullets on NYE.  Of  course doing so in the city and posting on FB was plain stupid.   I am sure some gun range or instructor is going to give her lessons and her own gun for the publicity... Mark my words. 

18 hours ago, halloween said:

Paying a small fine (max B5000) is hardly a deterrent if you are wealthy. A couple of months in the can would impress that this stupid behaviour is not acceptable.

It maybe she did not realise the danger of such action, hopefully she does now...

Yes B5,000, but imprisonment? IMHO give her six months suspended for 2 years.

She was set up as the fall guy.

Someone or friends encouraged her to fire the gun while they videoed it. Then one of her so called friends uploaded it on the Internet knowing it would get her into a load of trouble. If not gone viral no one would had been the wiser.

On 1/3/2017 at 5:57 AM, Briggsy said:

How are they sure no-one was hurt and nothing was damaged? The bullets had to end up somewhere.

most heads are  filled with "wood" youd  need to check for splinters

On 1/3/2017 at 5:26 PM, trogers said:

Drunks do stupid things? I haven't seen any eating sh#t yet...

Proves the discerning power of a boozed out mind...

Oh! Come on! We all know that senses are being affected. Common senses are as well. It is not because they will not eat shit that they will not eat ... haggish! Both kinds! LOL