Another croc - but this one faces a death sentence!

webfact

Another croc - but this one faces a death sentence!

p4.jpg

Source: Sanook

TRAT: -- An errant crocodile that found its way into a reservoir faces the death sentence after foundation staff failed to catch it on Monday.

The three meter giant has been seen for several days in the Lapha reservoir in Khao Saming, Trat.

Many people live around and fish in the water and children like to play at the edge. Staff from Bun Chuay Leay foundation therefore decided to take it dead or alive.

But as they tried to capture it with a harpoon rope yesterday it submerged and was not seen again.

Unable to locate it the foundation staff left orders for villagers to shoot it on sight when it appears again.

Opat Konsanthat, 52, told sanook.com that no one believed him when he said he saw the crocodile two days ago. He said that crocodiles could not enter the reservoir as there was no access point for them.

However, there is a crocodile farm nearby and investigations are underway to see if one is missing.

Several people have been bitten by crocodiles in the last few days both in the wild and in shows and no one was taking any chances yesterday.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-01-03

That two guys on the little boat have death wish I supposed. The croc could easily flip the boat over and ate them both. That croc in the water looks so huge.

Is the guy in the front of the boat carrying a shot gun? The skin of the croc is so thick, you don't always kill them when you shoot them, they may get wounded.

1 minute ago, madusa said:

That two guys on the little boat have death wish I supposed. The croc could easily flip the boat over and ate them both. That croc in the water looks so huge.

Is the guy in the front of the boat carrying a shot gun? The skin of the croc is so thick, you don't always kill them when you shoot them, they may get wounded.

Not if you use a solid shot.

I wouldn't want a 12' er living in my nearby pond.   Nice purse and boot  material and some food.   

Kill him order is better than an event here a few years back.  Bear was coming into govt park campground.  Some campers left due to this.  Govt trapper came and looked but didn't get the bear.    Park rangers or trapper posted no signs.  Grandpa brings up grandson to camp. grandson wants to go 100 m away and sleep in his own tent.   Grandson was dragged out of his tent like a Tootsie roll by the bear during the night.    Govt lost the case and large monitary  award given his family as was fitting.     Kill the crock.   Hell, if i was there I would pay to be able to hunt it.  

Edited by Elkski

I understand consumption of too much croc meat can make a (human) male sterile. I've been disappointed the few times I've tried croc flesh. Not because it didn't make me sterile, but because the flavour reminded me mostly of wet cardboard.  You have to rely on the cook's ingenuity with sauces to make it worth eating; texture like chicken meat, however.

19 hours ago, madusa said:

the part where the beast is visible is ENLARGED ... not actual size!