unexpected, untimely death.

Unknown to the public is that 90% of all mass murders and suicides where a

product of benzodiazepine use.

He said that if a medical practitioner even mentions that benzodiazepines can
have lasting side effects he will loose his license and or come to an
unexpected, untimely death.

Unknown to the public is that 90% of all mass murders and suicides where a
product of benzodiazepine use.

Wait---- a doctor said "Benzos have no lasting side effects"? I think he deserves to lose his license. With that said, this guy here would gratefully accept pills from him, regardless of the outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You have to go to a hospital and see a doctor to have benzos prescribed in Thailand.  And good luck if you're a tourist and just a walk-in.  

Hi. Where did you hear that? I get regular from my second road doctor. To add insult to an already injured me at new year, he only had a few diazepam left. I've been told where to go in the morning to get more.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, asianscouser said:

Hi. Where did you hear that? I get regular from my second road doctor. To add insult to an already injured me at new year, he only had a few diazepam left. I've been told where to go in the morning to get more.

Thanks.

Chiang Mai.  From my regular pharmacy and from several hospitals.  You really should be under a doctor's care at a hospital.  Benzos are not something to take casually.  I've assisted too many people over age 50 who were really messed up because of benzos.  Really worse than alcohol in many ways.  

Chiang Mai.  From my regular pharmacy and from several hospitals.  You really should be under a doctor's care at a hospital.  Benzos are not something to take casually.  I've assisted too many people over age 50 who were really messed up because of benzos.  Really worse than alcohol in many ways.  

Yes, I know. This is a 38 year habit. I was basically forced onto Diazepam as a kid and 38 years later. !!!!!!!!

46 minutes ago, asianscouser said:

Yes, I know. This is a 38 year habit. I was basically forced onto Diazepam as a kid and 38 years later. !!!!!!!!

Oh dear.  My heart goes out to you.  Once you get over age 70, the affects can be very, very bad.  Please, plan to be back in your home country where you have access to paid long-term medical care.

8 hours ago, NancyL said:

Oh dear.  My heart goes out to you.  Once you get over age 70, the affects can be very, very bad.  Please, plan to be back in your home country where you have access to paid long-term medical care.

that is a least a year of tanper and 3 years of more hell

3 minutes ago, asianscouser said:

I don't know about that. Last couple of days have been terrible but the diazepam sorted that out, had to add a couple of Xanax in order to call it a pick me up. Coffee and a cigarette isn't enough,

Avoid all stimulants, vitamins, proceeded food, expect 100++ withdraw symptoms for a very long time

23 minutes ago, asianscouser said:

I don't know about that. Last couple of days have been terrible but the diazepam sorted that out, had to add a couple of Xanax in order to call it a pick me up. Coffee and a cigarette isn't enough,

In all those years did you never think of trying to kick the habit ? I mean with the stuff getting less and less available its only a matter of time. Better do it at a time of your choosing. 

In all those years did you never think of trying to kick the habit ? I mean with the stuff getting less and less available its only a matter of time. Better do it at a time of your choosing. 

That's exactly what my mother says so I'll say to you what I say to her.

It to late now for What ifs. Fact is I remained on them. Moved here when the doctors in UK decided to cut users off.

10 minutes ago, asianscouser said:

It's not with drawl symptoms. It's a mini stroke according to the symptoms. I've emailed a friend to grab me some aspirin and warfarin. Hate old age. :(

From the first dose of the drug you ingest it begins
to cause toxic harm to your GABA receptors and their complexes.  It is this
damage caused from the drug that results in the symptoms. If it were only
from the withdraw or discontinuation of the drug then everyone could just
keep taking the drug and live a long happy life.

19 minutes ago, asianscouser said:

That's exactly what my mother says so I'll say to you what I say to her.

It to late now for What ifs. Fact is I remained on them. Moved here when the doctors in UK decided to cut users off.

Soon then you will have to move again because they are getting real strict on them here. I can't get them anymore I use a few per year for flying and to counter jet lag. 

I wish you luck but your options are getting less and less.