Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

webfact

his major mistake was going somewhere with her where he had to display his ID and be listed in an occupancy log book.

if he would have done her in the bar bathroom, an elevator, or a building roof, his identity would have never been known.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As we now live in a world of gender equality ( and quite rightly so), lets reverse the details and see how we get on : If I were to go out tonight and meet  female and we both deride to spend the night, or a few hours together , in a hotel .

I get there , vomit and pass out and wake up the next morning on my own with my friend long gone .

No sexual activity having taken place .

What should I do ?

Call the police ?

Tell my family ?

Or just avoid trying to look on the hotel mirrors and realising what a drunken twunt I had been the night before ?

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Damn right they should. 

What he intended to do is rape. 

You take a drunk woman you've just met in a club to a short time hotel then any sex that happens is rape. 

Balls...

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

Some people still have the old fashioned Western mentality that females done like or want sex and they they only participate because they are either married, they get paid for it or they are forced to do it .

Females do actually like to have sex as well and its not uncommon for them to insinuate it and to be complete willing partners with no questions asked, no contact details exchanged no payment and no desire for a long term relationship 

It isnt always males forcing the issue . We have equality these days .

Not in this case. 

If any. 

7 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Where did I say he raped her?

He took a very drunk stranger he met for the first time  in a nightclub to a short time hotel with the intention of having sex. 

That is tantamount to rape if it had happened. 

However the the intent was clear. 

He is predatory scum. 

So drunk one night stands are rape? If 2 drunk strangers want to have sex, is that double rape? You have to admit there is much more grey area between black and white, and alcohol is a social lubricant.

13 minutes ago, cncltd1973 said:

So drunk one night stands are rape? If 2 drunk strangers want to have sex, is that double rape? You have to admit there is much more grey area between black and white, and alcohol is a social lubricant.

Already answered some aspects of your point elsewhere. 

However on the issue of one night stands you have got to wonder how many of them involved the same sort of predatory behaviour exhibited by this man. 

How many people have woken after one of these incidents feeling they have been violated? 

Edited by Bluespunk

4 hours ago, ceolwynn said:

his major mistake was going somewhere with her where he had to display his ID and be listed in an occupancy log book.

if he would have done her in the bar bathroom, an elevator, or a building roof, his identity would have never been known.

have to show ID at short time rooms these days, when did that start ?

There is much to be considered here but the main issue is the state of drunkenness. We can be so impaired that we can't even remember how we got the car home last night. Yet, somehow we left the pub, got into the car, turned the ignition on and drove home. We were drunk drivers and responsible for that idiotic and inconsiderate behaviour. I'm sure there are some members here who did the same thing 40 years ago.

In this case, we ask the question: "How drunk was this young lady?" Did he have to carry her out of the club? Did he carry her into the short term hotel? He stated that after he had taken her clothes off, she vomited. If she was too drunk to undress herself, it seems like she was too drunk to give rational consent.. and he should have known that if she wasn't drunk, she wouldn't have done this.  If she hadn't vomited, would he have continued? To do so, would be rape.

Or  maybe, it was a flirtatious mutual undressing stimulated by alcohol......we can all relate to that. If that was the case, it could certainly imply consent. Then, even though we may regret what we did next  morning, we were mutually responsible.

If it was the former, then attempted molestation could be a reasonable charge, but if the latter, it is hogwash.

Unfortunately, here in Thailand, saving face and telling lies seem to be a normal part of life. So, who do we believe?

13 hours ago, Don Mega said:

you did not but you came in early to label the fella a scumbag based on information you gleaned from TVF, which typical of TVF some of that info has been proven to be false and yet you persists on your high horse.

He has been in Thailand too LOOOOONG loss of face I think

18 hours ago, huanga said:

It just goes to show, if you have money and power, this is the country to be in.

Something definitely defies the usual logic when this hi-so girl (drank her ass off, got into his car, puked herself into oblivion) accused him for rape/molest/kidnap, all in the face-saving gesture. In the US, it will be a he said-she said, and the doctor's report already gave him more credibility than her.

If the family is so concerned with its name and reputation, they should have sent her behind to a "catholic" school long ago to learn how to keep both of her mouth and you-know-where shut! 

Very cheap Charlie hotel definitely no frills ,maybe this pissed her off when she woke up behind a curtain in a car park garage.

14 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

It's not me who has problems. 

Ive read read a number of threads where your views on Thai woman have come across as being extreme in their vilification and anger. 

" It's not me who has problems."

I beg to differ !

An ex-girlfriend of mine was quite the feminist, and had a very clear view of what should happen when a person took sexual advantage of someone who was drunk at the time: they should all be chemically castrated and sent to prison for a very, very long time for taking away the dignity of the victim.

When I calmly pointed out the fact that she on a regular basis had sex with me when I came home drunk after a night out with my mates , so that this meant she was guilty of exactly that same act she threw me out.

We haven't spoken since.

1 hour ago, newatthis said:

There is much to be considered here but the main issue is the state of drunkenness. We can be so impaired that we can't even remember how we got the car home last night. Yet, somehow we left the pub, got into the car, turned the ignition on and drove home. We were drunk drivers and responsible for that idiotic and inconsiderate behaviour. I'm sure there are some members here who did the same thing 40 years ago.

In this case, we ask the question: "How drunk was this young lady?" Did he have to carry her out of the club? Did he carry her into the short term hotel? He stated that after he had taken her clothes off, she vomited. If she was too drunk to undress herself, it seems like she was too drunk to give rational consent.. and he should have known that if she wasn't drunk, she wouldn't have done this.  If she hadn't vomited, would he have continued? To do so, would be rape.

Or  maybe, it was a flirtatious mutual undressing stimulated by alcohol......we can all relate to that. If that was the case, it could certainly imply consent. Then, even though we may regret what we did next  morning, we were mutually responsible.

If it was the former, then attempted molestation could be a reasonable charge, but if the latter, it is hogwash.

Unfortunately, here in Thailand, saving face and telling lies seem to be a normal part of life. So, who do we believe?

You don't believe the bs on here tv  detectives to start with .

all I say is if you have money in thailand you get away with bs .

i for one have know idea what happened I was not in the room and every one on tv has no idea what happened.

but we do all know about thai bs save face .

7 minutes ago, Bullie said:

An ex-girlfriend of mine was quite the feminist, and had a very clear view of what should happen when a person took sexual advantage of someone who was drunk at the time: they should all be chemically castrated and sent to prison for a very, very long time for taking away the dignity of the victim.

When I calmly pointed out the fact that she on a regular basis had sex with me when I came home drunk after a night out with my mates , so that this meant she was guilty of exactly that same act she threw me out.

We haven't spoken since.

Yes very true you just  hit it on the head .

when a woman takes  advantage of a man that is  drunk should she get  charged with rape and it dose happen.

@Bluespunk

You really are letting me down in this thread. Here you are, the champion virtue signaller of Thai Visa, always on the side of the oppressed and disadvantaged. Yet you are quite determined in your victim blaming here. And clearly since there is only bad things happening to the male in question, he is now the victim of an incredibly corrupt and unfair legal system, which puts the full penalty of the law on those least able to defend themselves. You know it happens.

You were not a witness to the events so you do not know the decision making processes or the relative inebriation of either person. You do not know the actions that took place to get them to the hotel. 

We have plenty of evidence that the man did not take advantage of the situation. It is entirely possible that this man was completely honorable in his actions, believing she was truly consenting  to sex and lucid enough to do so; but after reaching the destination he decided she was not and left her to sleep it off.

It is also entirely possible she is being a horrible person and was completely responsible for the misunderstanding and is yet compounding the problem by having the man and others charged with a crime which was never committed. Why because she is protecting an image.

I would think you would have some concern for the man about to be rail-roaded. Oh no, you say I hope he is charged. Poor show Bluespunk. You have just become the poster you rail against with obsession.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

You can beg all you want but I'm still not the one with the problem. 

I have views you don't like on sexual assault, boo hoo I don't care.   

There was no sexual assault, as has been pointed out on numerous occasions. 

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

@Bluespunk

You really are letting me down in this thread. Here you are, the champion virtue signaller of Thai Visa, always on the side of the oppressed and disadvantaged. Yet you are quite determined in your victim blaming here. And clearly since there is only bad things happening to the male in question, he is now the victim of an incredibly corrupt and unfair legal system, which puts the full penalty of the law on those least able to defend themselves. You know it happens.

You were not a witness to the events so you do not know the decision making processes or the relative inebriation of either person. You do not know the actions that took place to get them to the hotel. 

We have plenty of evidence that the man did not take advantage of the situation. It is entirely possible that this man was completely honorable in his actions, believing she was truly consenting  to sex and lucid enough to do so; but after reaching the destination he decided she was not and left her to sleep it off.

It is also entirely possible she is being a horrible person and was completely responsible for the misunderstanding and is yet compounding the problem by having the man and others charged with a crime which was never committed. Why because she is protecting an image.

I would think you would have some concern for the man about to be rail-roaded. Oh no, you say I hope he is charged. Poor show Bluespunk. You have just become the poster you rail against with obsession.

I stand by my views in his actions. 

I don't regard him as a victim. 

Quite the opposite. 

38 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

You can beg all you want but I'm still not the one with the problem. 

I have views you don't like on sexual assault, boo hoo I don't care.   

With the amount of time you spend on here waving your flag, it's a wonder you can find the time to take a breath.

We all know how you views, give it a rest. Repeating the same thing over & over doesn't make your point more valid, or  less valid. It only reinforces the fact that you have way too much time on your hands.

19 minutes ago, malt25 said:

With the amount of time you spend on here waving your flag, it's a wonder you can find the time to take a breath.

We all know how you views, give it a rest. Repeating the same thing over & over doesn't make your point more valid, or  less valid. It only reinforces the fact that you have way too much time on your hands.

No. It just reflects the number of posters that respond to my posts. 

As for giving it a rest..,you don't get to tell me what to do, so, no I won't. 

However in that line of "thought" should point you are going off topic. Carry on doing so if you wish but just a heads up...

Edited by Bluespunk

50 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I stand by my views in his actions. 

I don't regard him as a victim. 

Quite the opposite. 

Okay so he is a perpetrator. But he is not a perpetrator of rape because he had the opportunity but did not commit an assault. In most people's books that makes him a good person not a bad one. He is only guilty of being in a hotel with an unconscious person.  Which of course is a law broken by nearly every hotel customer every day. A ridiculous distortion of legal intent.

If this case was brought to the police and the accuser was working class and equal status to the accused. You know that this case would not see the light of day. But this case is going forward because of privilege. Because of the uneven weight of the law and bias towards persecuting all who have the misfortune of being in disagreement with the elite.

You should be outraged at the bias and discrimination. But today you are in the hang em high club.

I think what you are implying here that this man should be charged with a thought crime. Because we all know that every man is a predator that hasn't yet been caught, but guilty just the same.

17 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

Okay so he is a perpetrator. But he is not a perpetrator of rape because he had the opportunity but did not commit an assault. In most people's books that makes him a good person not a bad one. He is only guilty of being in a hotel with an unconscious person.  Which of course is a law broken by nearly every hotel customer every day. A ridiculous distortion of legal intent.

If this case was brought to the police and the accuser was working class and equal status to the accused. You know that this case would not see the light of day. But this case is going forward because of privilege. Because of the uneven weight of the law and bias towards persecuting all who have the misfortune of being in disagreement with the elite.

You should be outraged at the bias and discrimination. But today you are in the hang em high club.

I think what you are implying here that this man should be charged with a thought crime. Because we all know that every man is a predator that hasn't yet been caught, but guilty just the same.

I have at no point said there was a rape. 

My views on this mans actions and behaviour would be the same no matter what the social stratus of the victim. 

I have not called for him to be hanged or punished beyond the boundaries of the law.

I feel his intent was clear and he should be punished in a manner that reflects which he was intending to do within the boundaries of the law. 

I would not call taking a drunk stranger to a short time hotel for sex a thought crime. What he intended as far as I am concerned is tantamount to rape. 

Again I reiterate I am not saying rape took place or he should be charged with rape. 

Edited by Bluespunk

22 hours ago, seajae said:

so a female gets herself rotten drunk, flirts with a guy and goes to a hotel with him to have sex, throws up, passes out then wakes up in the morning and cant remember sh*t because she drank so much, so she accuse the man of drugging  her and rape rather than simply lose face because of "who" she is.  Can remember when I was 19 and picked up a well stacked really good looking woman when I was very drunk and went home with her, when I woke up in the morning I was ready to chew my arm off rather than wake her up, if it had of been here I could have charged her with drugging me and rape, go figure

I'd guess she had some suggestions about coming up with a suitable story, and in producing the story. Being drugged and assaulted makes a victim worthy of sympathy. Being pissed out of your brain, nipping off to a short time to shag a much older stranger, puking and passing out doesn't. It makes the family loose face and subject to ridicule.

The bloke is toast as someone else already posted. Unless he's very wealthy, well connected and very hiso.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

I feel his intent was clear and he should be punished in a manner that reflects which he was intending to do within the boundaries of the law.

On what charge?

I think Bluespunk missed out on all those coming of age movies where the guy finally gets the girl to his room to have sex, but it turns out she is very drunk, so he takes off her shoes, puts a pillow under her head and leaves her to sleep it off. That is a fairly international concept of, the good guy.

Just now, canuckamuck said:

On what charge?

I think Bluespunk missed out on all those coming of age movies where the guy finally gets the girl to his room to have sex, but it turns out she is very drunk, so he takes off her shoes, puts a pillow under her head and leaves her to sleep it off. That is a fairly international concept of, the good guy.

I think that a 36 year old man preying on a much younger woman is a predatory scumbag.

This case isn't a coming of age fluffy BS movie.

He has been charged under various offences.

Read the OP for more details.