Heads Up Promenada G4T Visa Serices

evenstevens

E/S  today  took a mid morning  gallopp to  Promenada Immgr Dept, to secure services , and process   a TM 30,    90 day report,  and most importantly  t/f  visas from my  old p/port to a new one

and immediately lost my jockey, with severe interference,due to the  Immgr Dept being packed to the rafters, in all services

so Course  B,into action

G4T Visa Services, 2nd  floor,

in and out ,all the above  done in 35 minutes, pick up my p/port any  time after 2 PM, this coming monday,and my jockey was  happily back in the saddle

Fee,s  as follows

Passports T/F...1000 baht...90 day report 300 baht...TM30 ...300 baht..plus a TM30  fine 1600 baht fine for being late to registered..grand total 3200 baht

interesting to note,   is that my Former Super Duper Visa  Agent, asked  for a  a fee of 3000 baht to  to do my Passport t/f...G4T..1000 baht,     so they have got the Kyber Pass

G4T is now my Visa jockey

its a  Paul Anka,good evening to all

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't recall there being queues for an admin task like transferring visas from book to book (only your standard retirement/tourists/teachers/marriage etc)

Isn't that task handled at a desk somewhere?

The Tm 30 now has a separate office, next door to the marriage/teachers extensions and thats unlikely to attract queues, a 10 minute job?

..and 90 day report, ok it seems most people are still not just turning up at a random time but after 2 or 3pm and you are usually done in less than 45 minutes. really no need to be there before the sun comes up.

I wouldnt have wasted that money on those tasks but at 8 furlongs from home I understand where you're trotting from. 

I have been using the services of G4T since the very beginning. I don`t even bother trying the direct immigration department method and as for the other agencies are concerned, my new years resolution is that I will not give any money to charity in the future.

I know the Chiang Mai immigration procedures stink, so just for an easy life I go with what I consider is the best of the worse option, the G4T.

The one thing G4T know is that there is one born every minute.

1600B fine? How about a slice of chocolate brownie? Paying for those other services? Do I look like I'm fresh off the boat? They can be sorted right now, I'm sure.

Saw another one coming!

Perpetuating the problem that has seen the end of online appointment booking, probably the end of online 90 days reporting- well done.

And yes, it is supposed to be an English forum, not drivel.

17 minutes ago, muskoka said:

17 minutes ago, muskoka said:

I went in to do my 90 day renewal a couple weeks back or so, and one look at the huge lines everywhere and I headed right up to G4T without hesitation. Glad they are there!

I went to the post office.

17 hours ago, naboo said:

The one thing G4T know is that there is one born every minute.

1600B fine? How about a slice of chocolate brownie? Paying for those other services? Do I look like I'm fresh off the boat? They can be sorted right now, I'm sure.

1600 baht is the standard fine for late TM30 reporting, it's not a G4T imposed fine. Try doing it directly at immigration and not paying it sherlock.

5 hours ago, muskoka said:

I went in to do my 90 day renewal a couple weeks back or so, and one look at the huge lines everywhere and I headed right up to G4T without hesitation. Glad they are there!

exactly  how,   it panned out.  for E/S yesterday,    nice to have a backstop,   in place,   for such busy days , at the Immgr Dept, for what ever  reason  it is

a very nice evenig to all

Did you go on a Friday like E/S did? It is the busiest day of the week and avoided by most plugged in folks.

5 hours ago, Dipterocarp said:

Last month I did a TM30 update at airport ImmIgration for free. It only took a few minutes total.

Is it no longer possible there?

All at Prom now.

I believe all the services the op paid for are free, except the fine for late submission of TM30

On 1/6/2017 at 10:04 PM, cyberfarang said:

I have been using the services of G4T since the very beginning. I don`t even bother trying the direct immigration department method and as for the other agencies are concerned, my new years resolution is that I will not give any money to charity in the future.

I know the Chiang Mai immigration procedures stink, so just for an easy life I go with what I consider is the best of the worse option, the G4T.

It's alright for well-off people who can afford to pay.

Using the post office fast track, EMS  method for 90 day reporting , is possibly the most efficient system in the whole country.

You can track your mailing over the net,yes it works,shows the arrival date and dispatch date.

Unless your postman is kidnapped during delivery to you  its 100 % safe and my costs never exceeds 47 baht.

Re this TM 30 nonsense I have never had one, did my retirement visa 3 weeks ago, didnt get a fine ,a yellow book does help

2 hours ago, Beng said:

Since when is G4T on the 2nd floor ?

3 month ago they were down by immigration.

About 3 months ago. 

Looks better than being next door although there is another immigration office 3 or 4 shops away.

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Using the post office fast track, EMS  method for 90 day reporting , is possibly the most efficient system in the whole country.

You can track your mailing over the net,yes it works,shows the arrival date and dispatch date.

Unless your postman is kidnapped during delivery to you  its 100 % safe and my costs never exceeds 47 baht.

Re this TM 30 nonsense I have never had one, did my retirement visa 3 weeks ago, didnt get a fine ,a yellow book does help

47 baht is quite inexpensive considering our transport cost to Promenada would be more than that.

What is a yellow book?