I do I have to do 90 day report ?

22 minutes ago, tgeezer said:

Just one more thing, when I started extending for retirement I had been in the country for a few months intending that my extension anniversaries would date from December, a cool month, but they dated my extension from the date of entry so not an extension of my visa which was for three months. Is there some way to avoid that happening again?

Not sure why that happened. Normally the extension will start from the date your 90 day entry from a non-o visa ends. Perhaps an error than is unlikely to happen again.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Foozool said:

I went to Chaeng Wattana a few days ago to report the "90 day". The officer told that it is not required for me to file "90 day report" since I'm on 90 day Non-O-Retirement.

Did you enter the kingdom on e single non-o visa? If yes and when applying for the first extension only, it is not necessary to report. All other `90 day stays` in the kingdom have to be reported. 

2 hours ago, Foozool said:

I went to Chaeng Wattana a few days ago to report the "90 day". The officer told that it is not required for me to file "90 day report" since I'm on 90 day Non-O-Retirement.

You have to leave on or before the 90th day (unless you apply for an extension of stay), therefore, as you can't stay longer that 90 days, from the visa entry, you don't need to report.