If get marriage visa in savannakhet multi entry non o can I then do 90 day reportin at Chang watthana?

Post #2 says it.

90 days is the maximum stay per entry, so no (over) 90 days report.

You have to leave the country.

Border runs with a multi entry visa are still possible.

Just that some checkpoints want to drive people away (as Poipet).

Moved to Thai visas ... forum for more response/experts.

The questions about 90 day report are hypothetical in this case, but:

Online report is down for weeks. No idea when it will come back (if ever).

Reporting is done at the office that is responsible for the area of your residence (which you have to proof at least on first report usually).

No choice.

37 minutes ago, Pigdog747 said:

3 months (90) days I do it every year

As others have said, the rule is two months for a marriage extension, 3 months for retirement extensions after the first year ... but some offices do things their own way.

If you "do it" for three months when applying for an extension based on marriage,  that would satisfy the minimum of two months.

Edited by Suradit69

38 minutes ago, RayD said:

KhunBENQ

I've been doing border runs to Poi Pet on a multi non O for three years no problems. Has something changed recently?

There have been a few reports of Poi Pet informing people that they cannot do another entry there with a multiple entry non-o visa.

Dear OP I will get you back on topic.

Non o based on marriage 90 days entry.

Then you have 3 choices 

1. Pop out and back in get another 90 days.

2. Pop down to your local Immigration office and extend your 90 day permission to stay by 60 days to visit wife. 1900 bht easy to do

3. Do as has been suggested and pop into immigration in the last 30 days of your permission to stay and get a marriage extension 400k in Bank as I understand it 2 months first time 3 months subsequent but your local immigration will let you know on there take on it. (Lots of things needed for this there is a list on other threads.

Hope this clears up your slight confusion on the subject.

Ps you can get 17 months out of your visa pop out and back into Thailand the day before it runs out you get 90 days then extend by 60 to visit wife in total 17 months.

Ps you can get 17 months out of your visa pop out and back into Thailand the day before it runs out you get 90 days then extend by 60 to visit wife in total 17 months.

This is interesting, doesn't the "end date" of the 12 month multi entry stay the same even if you pay for an extension half way through?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, firewight said:

This is interesting, doesn't the "end date" of the 12 month multi entry stay the same even if you pay for an extension half way through?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The end date could be say tm 11th so today 10th you pop out and in get 90 days permission to stay yes your visa is out of date but your in on permission to stay not the visa then in last 14 days or so of the 90 extend permission to stay by 60 days to visit wife. Completely up to individuals if they want to extend there other 90 days ie 90+ 60 then 90+ 60 then get a 90 day then on day before the visa runs out not the current 90 day your on do as suggested easy.

Same if 90 out and in 90 out and in 90 out and in then day before either way 17 months

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

The end date could be say tm 11th so today 10th you pop out and in get 90 days permission to stay yes your visa is out of date but your in on permission to stay not the visa then in last 14 days or so of the 90 extend permission to stay by 60 days to visit wife. Completely up to individuals if they want to extend there other 90 days ie 90+ 60 then 90+ 60 then get a 90 day then on day before the visa runs out not the current 90 day your on do as suggested easy.

Same if 90 out and in 90 out and in 90 out and in then day before either way 17 months

Ahh I understand!

Great method, thanks!