Male Rape

SchadeBoy

1 minute ago, Saastrajaa said:

Don't engage him.  He's trolling.  There are lots of supporters of rape on Thaivisa, as is in clear evidence in threads like those discussing Bill Cosby.  They come out of the woodwork to provoke rational people, and are best ignored.

I have been shocked in the past as regards the apologists on TV who make excuses for the activites of pedofiles 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SchadeBoy said:

I don't know if it is illegal in this country.  You are correct about the attitude of the police. Would they laugh at me?

The local police don't seem to do too well when it comes to more traditional cases of females being raped by males.

I shudder to think how they'd deal with a male on male case, if they would even seriously deal with it at all.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

What's funny is it sounds like your implying something has gone on which is a very serious matter and not one you would casually address in a forum and on the other hand only a matter of an hour or so ago your discussing the legalities of work permits etc for digital nomads? Hope all is well anyway.

It is related to my problem. I am in debt. I am being intimidated by a  threat to report to the police for working illegaly.  Read that post again now you know that.

Edited by SchadeBoy

59 minutes ago, harrry said:

But what is rape....male or otherwise.  Does the consent have to be real...or can it be based on false promises.   If the promises made are false is it rape or not

Are you asking if it is ok to rape someone who previously promised you sex?

18 minutes ago, SchadeBoy said:

It is related to my problem. I am in debt. I am being intimidated by a  threat to report to the police for working illegaly.  Read that post again now you know that.

Just one point, would the potential blackmailer actually go to the police, etc., and report you. Often they wouldn't  want the possible public attention it might bring. But of course very difficult to judge. 

9 minutes ago, harrry said:

Well no but if I agreed based on a promise and a promise proved to be a lie would it be rape.  There surely could be no consent based on a lie

What are you on about then, what promise, what agreement?  One of them is presumably sex, what is the other?

1 hour ago, harrry said:

But what is rape....male or otherwise.  Does the consent have to be real...or can it be based on false promises.   If the promises made are false is it rape or not

If you say yes at the start of a sexual encounter it's consensual at any time if the word no or stop is used and the person ignores this it is then sexual assault and rape. There is no defence on false promise or look at the way he/she was dressed or he/she led me on. Rape is when you instigate sex against the other person's will or carry on when the other person says NO.

All I would say and I only speak for myself if and I hope it will never happen I got rapped by woman or man I would go to the police and demand an enquiry on it sod the so called disgrace or shame.

Edited by Deepinthailand

58 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Yes, but what does this have to do with male rape?

He wants to use an accusation to leverage his position? In hope that the threat will remove him from the trouble he has gotten himself into and get his passport back? 

Like a get out of jail (situation) free card?

2 minutes ago, roo860 said:

How did they get hold of your passport?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I'm drunk, that is my big problem. I lost my job through alcohol. I thought I could make money online and once my money ran out, kept drinking on a tab. The tab is out of control, so they took my passport to stop me running away. I get an allowance every month from Germany that I give to them as soon as it arrives. Every month I am getting more and more in debt. My boyfriend is my way out. They don't know he is coming.

Just now, SchadeBoy said:

I'm drunk, that is my big problem. I lost my job through alcohol. I thought I could make money online and once my money ran out, kept drinking on a tab. The tab is out of control, so they took my passport to stop me running away. I get an allowance every month from Germany that I give to them as soon as it arrives. Every month I am getting more and more in debt. My boyfriend is my way out. They don't know he is coming.

How much do you owe? And how is this connected to male rape? Let's hope your boyfriend can bail you out.

1 hour ago, pgrahmm said:

He wants to use an accusation to leverage his position? In hope that the threat will remove him from the trouble he has gotten himself into and get his passport back? 

Like a get out of jail (situation) free card?

Correct. I want to know the law because I think what has happened to me is more serious that working online. If they can know that I am serious about the police, I hope I can get my passport back.

45 minutes ago, SchadeBoy said:

Correct. I want to know the law because I think what has happened to me is more serious that working online. If they can know that I am serious about the police, I hope I can get my passport back.

Your predicament is confusing? You want to make a false accusation of rape to get your passport back? That's a bit risky.

1 hour ago, SchadeBoy said:

Maybe you should speak to your embassy, they surely will be able to help? Given that you mentioned you have an alcohol problem, suggest you reach out to AA , pretty sure some people will support you.

Sounds a slightly wierd story, but TIT